Final

My angel in need, Shim Changmin.

 

The pain was just unbearable. It was ripping you apart, trying to make you suffer more than you already were. You didn't know it would hurt so much, since it's just the second time and you already forgot about how it felt. You wanted to cry, scream into your pillow but you couldn't. Your pretty boyfriend was asleep next to you and you couldn't wake him up. He had to go work today, and he already slept so late every night. He was such a hardworking man, you just couldn't wake him up. Turning your back to him, you made a ball of yourself, hugging your legs. You had your eyes shut and while you did that you tried to keep the sounds from coming out of your mouth. It was so bad. You laid there for like half an hour before you gave up. You opened your eyes and looked at the alarm clock which was standing on your night stand. 5:30 AM, too early. You sat up, picking up your pillow to hold it against your stomache you stood up and walked towards to door, slowly so you didn't make any noise. Your feet barely moved, who would know when the pain stabbed you harshly again. After a minute or so you reached the door. While looking at him, you opened the door and slipped out. The pillow made you "fat", so you had to open the door widely so you could fit through it. Once out, you sighed and the lights. You looked around the living room, which was totally clean. A groan escaped your mouth. Maybe it was a good plan to lay on the couch because he couldn't hear you with a distance like this. And that's what you did, you laid down on the couch with your pillow pressed against your  tummy. You groaned again, regretting the fact that you forgot to get new pills. You always managed to get new ones, but this time you were so stupid and out of your mind to forget it. And this is what you get. Pain, pain and even more pain. It would be over the next day, but you couldn't sleep due the cramps in your tummy you had, since 10 PM. The only thing you thought about was that you were going to die. Soon. You just couldn't take it anymore, feeling miserable and sad. You haven't laid here for ten minutes, and you were already giving up. You crawled up, walking towards the kitchen, getting yourself a glass of water. The glass of water made you think about the pills again. Changmin always worried about you getting your pills, because when you had moved in for a week you told him about your cramps during your period. He got chills while listening to it. He always reminded you to get your pills. Even this time, but you forgot them anyway. Gulping it all down and slamming the cup down, you sighed. Feeling stupid and tired. You wanted to crawl back next to him in bed, but you wouldn't be able to sleep again. Besides laying down on the couch, maybe sitting and groaning every now and then, there was nothing else for you to do. If you the tv, maybe there were still adult series on it. You weren't really interested in that, since you got Changmin and he was just enough for you. You sighed again, deciding to get your into bed and just try to sleep. 
 
Moving the blanket carefully, you let your pillow slide back on it's spot. You sat down on bed and laid down, trying not to make any sound. Looking at him, you covered yourself with the blanket you shared and sighed after you succeeded not to wake him up. Your spot was cold, since you were away for more than ten minutes it got cold. You moved closer to him, slipping your arms around his arm like he was your teddybear (He is, actually.) You were watching his sleeping face, enjoying every bit of it. Enjoying the sound of his breathing. Even with the distance like this, you could feel his heartbeat. You smiled as you watched him sleeping. You tangled your fingers together, resting your forehead against his shoulder. You felt him moving a bit, but you didn't make a move to look up at him. You were enjoying his warmth from just one arm, because you had to let him sleep a little longer. You closed your eyes and tried to sleep. You still had your cramps, you were still in pain, but they started to fade little by little. He groaned, moving a little bit more and you knew he was awake. "___...." You heard his sleeping, cracking voice and enjoyed every bit of it. Just to a little, you kept quiet. He moved again, on his side making your head sink into his pillow. You waited for ten seconds, and then moved your head up. "Joke... I'm not asleep," You said, meeting his sleepy face again. "I know," His voice came up again. He opened his eyes to look at you, ending smiling. "Why are you up? You're supposed to sleep like an angel," He whispered. Your cheeks flushed slighty pink, holding his hand tighter. "I can't sleep, that's why." You whispered back, almost mumbling. "And there must be a reason for that, right?" You felt a slight pinch in your hip, knowing it was just his hand pinching you, telling you to tell him the truth already. You sighed and decided to just tell him. He was your boyfriend, you were living with him quite a time now and he already knew about the cramps you had everytime you forgot your pills. Which happend exactly two times already. "I'm having cramps, It's killing me and that's why I can't sleep." You started pouting automaticly. You could feel is hand pushing you, making you lay flat on your back. "What are you doing?" You whispered, letting go of his hand as it was laying uncomfortable. His hand was laying on your stomache. Your head moved to you could see his face. He smiled at you again, making you melt. "Trying to make you relax and sleepy," His hand disappeared under your shirt, slightly rubbing circles on your tummy. You immediatly felt it go down. He used his other arm to support his head so he could look at you enjoying his touch. "You can just sleep if you're feeling tired, I don't mind. I have to get up in a few," There were still signs of sleepyness on his face, but you just nodded. His hand was warm, big, and it made the pain almost run away. You closed your eyes, enjoying it. "I forgot my pills, you know..." You whispered. He nodded, but you couldn't see it. "I know you did. I reminded you, but you forgot," He grinned. "Sorry, I won't keep you up next time." You relaxed, feely sleepier than before. "I might fall asleep soon by the way... will you sleep when I'm knocked out?" His hand roamed over your whole stomache, relaxing every muscle. "Hmm, yeah," You nodded for him to see. He kept roaming over your tummy for a good ten minutes, before you finally fell asleep. Not feeling sleepy anymore, he pulled your shirt down. He watched you sleep, just like you watched him sleep. The thing you didn't do was kiss him. He lowered his head and planted a kiss on your forehead, before tucking you in like a baby and jumping out of bed. Not litteraly ofcourse. He had something in mind, and he had to start right away. Before he left the bedroom, he walked over to your side of the bed. He pressed a button on the alarm clock and left the room. 
 
You felt lonely, cold. If was time for you to leave. You would return, but you didn't know when. You knew you were leaving and coming back soon, so no worries. You had to refill your head with funny, lovely things before returning. And the only way to do that was to wake up and enjoy the day. Alone or together with Changmin, you didn't mind. You guys always talked to each other while he was working. He was his own boss, so he could do whatever he wanted. And one of those things was wasting worktime. Something warm hit your face, trying to pull you out of the sleeping mode, waking you up. Ofcourse he had to open the curtains so you could wake up when the time has come. Your eyes opened. You blinked a few times before looking around at empty spot beside you. You were thinking where he has gone to, and then turned your head to look at the alarm clock. 7:30 AM. You sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes before getting out of bed. You smelled something delicous, something funny. A mix of pancakes and toast. You walked out of the bedroom, slowly. You were so tired, but so energetic for the day that has to begin. Or already has begun. Pans and plates could be heard, so you moved towards the kitchen/dining room. You saw him standing there, still in his pyjama's. Hair messy like every morning. Your prince charming, the man of your dreams, making breakfast for you. You stood behind him, sneakily wrapping your arms around his neck from behind, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "This is my job, you know." You smiled as he turned his head to look at you. "Good morning to you too, how did you sleep tonight?" He grinned as he dropped the knife on a plate, turning around. You still had your arms around his neck, not moving a bit. His arms wrapped around your waist as he leaned in for a kiss on the lips. This wasn't your normal morning routine, but waking up like this once in a few weeks was something you always enjoyed the most. You were standing there, up each others faces for a few minutes before something began to burn. When the smell reached your noses, you both let go. "Oh, geez..." he turned around immediatly throwing the pancake on a plate. "Aw, man... look at it. It got burned." His disappointed face was shown, as you frowned for a second. You pushed him away from the kitchen dresser. "Watch, and learn," You pushed the plate with the pancake on it with one finger into the sink. "You made many others, you shouldn't be the one worrying," You turned around, smiling again. You decided to finish everything up so you could eat together before he had to leave. You picked up the plates and placed them on the table. You could feel is presence from behind as he creeped his arm around you. "Thanks, I love you." He whispered in your ear before biting your neck, showing his love for you. "____ flavour, me likey,"