Final

No Matter What, We Will Still Be Together

 

 

Listen to this -> 

[FanCam] Yesung Solo, Super Junior SS5 in Seoul, 130323


 

Their Super Show 5 concert in Seoul just ended successfully and all of the members were dead-tired and happy, except for a single male. He sighed deeply and stared outside at the passing cars and street lights. They were all in their van currently, and most of the members are already deep asleep. The ones who weren’t sleeping were only Siwon who was tweeting as usual and Kyuhyun who was pressing away on his phone. And of course, there was Jongwoon. He felt so disappointed and upset because this is the last Super Show that he had attended before enlistment. He had messed up the performance by falling down during a performance, causing his old leg injury to act up again and his finger also got hurt in the process. Even so, the members were still really supportive of him and the ELFs were all worried over him, and he was thankful for having these important people in his life. The ELFs even dedicated the ‘Marry U’ fan project to him and of course, it moved him to tears. However, he was still upset that he hasn’t been able to put up a good performance for his beloved fans before he leaves for the army.

ELFs meant so much to him for his entire career as a singer in the entertainment industry. They were the ones who had defended him and s when they were attacked by anti-fans with their nasty words and behavior. They were the ones who were always there to show their support through concerts, fan-meets, album press conferences and so on. They were the ones who had always held onto the sapphire blue light sticks during the concerts, and that was always the main reason that Super Junior had been able to continue on even thought they are tired sometimes. They were the ones who always yelled out words like ‘I love you’ or ‘We’ll miss you’. These words always made Jongwoon feel appreciated and loved. It was these words that motivated him to work even harder and make his fans feel happy. Although he had heard different fans yell these words so many times casually, he always felt the sincerity in their words, their eyes and their actions. They were always there for him when he needed encouragement, and that was enough.

Then there were also many idols that had constantly helped him and made friends with him in the seven years of being a singer. There was Kim Jang Hoon sunbae, who had always guided him with care and shown him concern. There were also Girls’ Generation members who had always cheered him up when he was feeling down. The Girls’ Generation members had a really close relationship with Super Junior members. They always met up for meals, and sometimes shopping or just a cup of coffee. They shared many interesting stories about their concerts, their fans and almost everything. They were like brothers and sisters and cannot be easily separated. Also, they had their hoobaes- EXO, f(x) and SHINee, and all of them had always cheered Super Junior on at music awards and shows. They were like a group of young people who had yet been exposed fully to the world outside, and sometimes, Jongwoon felt like he needed to protect them. Besides the hoobaes, there was also TVXQ and JYJ members, all of which are their sunbaes. Although JYJ and TVXQ had many controversies, they were still great friends altogether and they were great role models to Super Junior. They guided them through the darkest moments and made them felt that there was still hope and they had to continue on.

Of course, there many other idols and people he will like to show his appreciation towards, like B1A4, CNBlue, U-Kiss, Infinite, Busker Busker, Lee Seung Gi, Boom, Ailee etc. He was really thankful that many idols had made time to attend this last concert of his before enlistment, even though he did not make any notice. He guessed that it was the doings of his fellow members again. Speaking of his fellow members, he felt even sadder that he would have to leave them when he enlists. Of course, he would miss his own family too, but he would still miss these adorkable, lovely, naughty and fun-loving kids. It was also because of their childish behavior that made Jongwoon very worried about Super Junior’s future when he enlist. He was currently the oldest member in the group that is still participating in the activities, and he certainly is worried about the younger members. Will they be able to cope? This is the question that Jongwoon had forever been asking himself ever since Leeteuk and Heechul left for the army. However, with the return of Kangin, he felt a little bit more assured, since Kangin had certainly returned as a more matured man. In addition, there were always two other members that he could depend on when he is gone. Kyuhyun and Siwon. These two dongsaengs of his were the most sensible ones among all of the members, even though they still acted childish sometimes. He strongly believed in their ability to handle the group affair when he is gone. Furthermore, he was less worried due to the fact that Heechul will also be coming back from the army soon. He believed that Heechul will also come back as a more sensible and capable person. Still, Jongwoon was slightly worried about s. They are nearing their  thirties already, and he thinks that many fans will eventually get tired of them and seek younger idol groups, and he wondered how Super Junior’s future will then be. Will s feel defeated? Upset? Lost or confused? Well, the future is unforeseeable, so he still continued to worry.

The vibration of his phone awoke him from his thoughts. He looked down at the phone and saw a message from Kyuhyun. He scrolled down and read the message and slowly smiled at his cute dongsaeng.

“Of course I will remember you, Kyu. Why won’t I remember the ever snarky, loveable and cute Maknae?” Jongwoon laughed at the male sitting beside him.

“Really?” Kyuhyun looked up with a hopeful expression.

“Of course, Kyu.”

“Hyung, I’ll miss you….” The Maknae sniffed softly and his eyes became watery. This is such an adorable sight that Jongwoon seldom see and he smiled sweetly at the Maknae.

“Aww hyung will miss you too…. Promise me you’ll take care of the Super Junior members, eh?” Jongwoon asked as he hugged the now sobbing Maknae. He couldn’t control his own emotions too, and his tears flowed down his pale white cheeks.

“N-Neh hyung… Then promise me you’ll come back safe and well, eh?”

“Of course I will….. We shall keep our promises right?” Jongwoon smiled sadly at his dongsaeng.

“Yes hyung…. We shall never forget what Leeteuk hyung said… He promised the ELFs that after 20 years, we will still be on together…. So you must come back safe to keep that promise right?” By now, Kyuhyun’s tears are starting to wet Jongwoon’s shirt, but he did not seemed to mind. Instead, he held on tighter to the clinging Maknae and whispered the words ‘I promise’ into the maknae’s ears.

“H-Hyung…” Another voice made Jongwoon look up. He spots Siwon wiping away his tears and he chuckles.

“Come on, I’m not gonna be gone forever, so why are you all acting like this?” Jongwoon asks, while more tears fell, contradicting his own words.

“H-Hyung….” Kyuhyun and Siwon both only sobbed more and Jongwoon motioned for Siwon to come nearer. He hugged both of his dongsaengs tightly, never wanting to let go and soon, their sobs woke up the other members. That night, all of the members cried and thought of their past.

They are never ever going to forget their love for each other, for their fans, their family and their fellow sunbaes and hoobaes. They are forever going to stay together, and not break their promise.

 

 

 

It's not end but and.  - Leeteuk

There is a start but there is no end for Super Junior.  - Leeteuk

I always believe, being apart is only a matter of time. We will definitely return and be by their side again.  - Ryeowook