Chapter 1

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 1

 

"Jongup!! Wake up!! Come on man!!" Yongguk screamed at Jongup who laid unconscious in arms. A really big guy came and hit Jongup in the head with metal bar.

"You better pay up Bang Yongguk if you don't want your friend to pay the consequences." Said the big guy and threw him something and left with his gang.

Yongguk looked from the gang that left with a glare to Jongup.

That's when Daehyun, Zelo and Himchan arrived at his garage.

"Hyung!" Zelo shouted and kneeled on the floor next to Yongguk shaking Jongup as well.

"Yongguk, what happened?" Himchan asked while helping Zelo by grabbing one of Jongup's arms.

"Wheres Youngjae?" Yongguk asked without answering Himchan's question.

"We haven't seen him since yesterday." Daehyun said with the First Aid Kit in one hand and grabbing a chair with the other moving closer to Jongup and treating the wound that he had on his head.

"Oh no...." Yongguk whispered looking at the floor.

Zelo noticed something on the ground from where Yongguk and Jongup were.

"Hyung. What's this?" Zelo said while grabbing the object from the floor.

"I don't know Zelo." Yongguk said without even looking at the boy. He sat in the sofa next to chair where Jongup and Daehyun were.

Himchan walked close to Zelo and grabbed the object from his hand and looked at it closely.

"It looks like a pendrive." Himchan said while walking and sitting next to Yongguk and handing over the pendrive.

"Go and bring me my laptop." Yongguk said to Himchan and grabbing the pendrive.

Himchan nodded and stood up and went to look for the laptop.

Yongguk looked from the object in his hand to his injured friend sitting near him.

"Is the wound bad?" Yongguk asked Daehyun with a worried tone in his voice.

"Aniyo. His going to be fine but he's going to have a major headache when he wakes up." Daehyun said while putting a bandage around Jongup's head.

Zelo sat next to Yongguk with a worried look in his face.

"Hyung, nothing bad is going to happen right?" Zelo asked his leader.

"Let's hope NOTHING bad is going to happened." Yongguk said while messing Zelo's hair.

Zelo let out a little smile but that smile didn't last long.

Jongup eyes started to open slowly and he instantly felt the pain in his head.

"Aish. Damn. What the hell happened?" Jongup said while sitting straight and rubbing the wound in is head.

"You got hit in the head with a metal bar when you arrived here." Yongguk said to him.

"Here." Himchan came back to the room with Yongguk's laptop.

Yongguk grabbed the laptop and put it down in the small table infront of him.

He turned it on and plugged the pendrive in it. He clicked on the folder inside the pendrive and a video came up.

Each of the boys looked at each other with curious looks.

"Don't look at us put play already Hyung!" Zelo shouted at his hyung and stared at the laptop screen.

When Yongguk click the play button, Youngjae came into view. He was sitting on a wooden chair.

His face was all beaten up and bruised. He had blood on the corner of his lip and blood running done from his nose.

Two man with masks were standing in both sides of the chair.

The same man that had hit Jongup earlier came to view in the video.

"Bang Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P, I'm going to make a deal with you." The man said while walking to the chair were Youngjae was on.

The man looked back at the camera then back at Youngjae. Then he started to punch Youngjae in the face.

Yongguk clenched his fits in anger. He hated seeing his gang members being beaten up in front of him but this time he couldn't do anything about it.

The man in the left side of the chair grabbed a sign and put it around Younjae's neck and grabbed Youngjae by the back of his hair and made him look at the camera. The sign had $10,000,000 writen on it.

"You have three days to bring this money at the abandoned Seoul Train Station." The man from earlier said with a smirk on his face and that's when the video ended.

All of the boys were furious except Zelo. He felt like crying from the anger inside him.

Himchan looked at Yongguk and saw that his leader was lost in thought.

"What's the plan?" Daehyun asked. Yongguk always had a plan.

Yongguk didn't say anything. He looked back at the laptop and closed it with force. He stood up and left to the room where they had maps of Seoul and had blueprints from old missions and plans which Youngjae always came up with.

The boys came to room where Yongguk was looking at the open map on a big table.

Yongguk looked at each one of his gang members.

"This is what were going we're going to do." He said and all the boys paid attention to they're learder's plan.

 

The Next Day

The four of the B.A.P gang arrived at Yongguk's garage.

"Alright. Today will be divided into teams. Daehyun and Jongup, you two will meet up with a friend of mine named Zico in the old abandoned theater. He will give you the weapons and heres the money you have to give him." Yongguk said while handing Daehyun the money.

"You may leave now." Yongguk nodded at them.

Daehyun and Jongup did the Yes Sir salute and both left.

"Himchan you have to stay here and..." Yongguk started to say but was cut off by Himchan.

"And prepare the cars? Got it." He said and also did the Yes Sir salute and ran off inside the garage to get started on the cars.

Zelo looked at his hyung and was ready to follow his orders.

"You and me are going to find out were the guards from the bank are going moved the money for the bank." Yongguk said handing Zelo a digital camera. Zelo nodded and they both left.

Daehyun and Jongup met up with Zico as planned and gave him the money, Zico in exchange gave him a wooden box with guns loaded in it.

Daehyun took out a gun out of the box and looked up at Jongup. "How much I missed to old one of this." He said while chuckiling a little, Jongup also chuckled.

"Come on man. We have to get back to the garage." Jongup said while grabbing the gun from Daheyun's hand and putting it back in the box and closing it.

They left the abandoned theater.

Yongguk and Zelo walked the streets looking for the spot from where the guards were going to moved the money. They found a bank and looked for an alley from the sides of the bank and found a door were they take out the money and is transfered to the security van.

Zelo took pictures of the place and nodded at Yongguk.

Yongguk put on the hoodie and walked near the door and tried to crack the security code that deactivate the security cameras and the lock to the back door and successfully made it.

The door opened with a clack sound. Yongguk went inside and started to look inside the room and saw the guards schedule.

Money Transfer to Busan

At 12:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Yongguk grabbed a piece of paper and started to copy down what said the original paper.

Yongguk left the room and closed the door and walked to Zelo and showed him the paper.

Zelo took the paper and smiled to his hyung.

"Should we get going?" Zelo asked Yongguk which he nodded in response.

 

Robery Day

Yongguk was the first one to arrive.

He had a digital watch around his neck and a walkie-talkie on the other.

He looked at the watch.

11:58 a.m.

Yongguk press a button on the walkie-talkie and started to give orders.

"Ok boys. Get ready the guards are loading the last bag on the van. When the clock hits 12:30 you block the van and hit the guards as hard as you can. Arraso?" Yongguk said.

"Me and Himchan hear ya hyung." Zelo answered first.

"Me and Jongup hear you loud and clear." Deahyun answered.

Yongguk smirked and looked back the watch.

12:30 a.m.

As on cue, two black JEEP approached the van blocking it's way.

Zelo and Himchan were in the front JEEP and Daehyun and Jongup were in the back JEEP.

They were all wearing black with a black and white smack covering all the way up to they're nose from the bottom of they're chin.

Zelo and Himchan approached the guards and hit them both in the stomach. The guard Himachan had hit had the keys to open the back door from the van. Himchan garbbed it and threw them to Jongup.

Both Daehyun and Jongup opened the door and each grabbed a bag.

"Yongguk we got the money!!" Daehyun screamed through the walkie-talkie.

"Good job. See you at the garage." Yongguk said and ran to his car.

They all met at the garage. The bags were opened and tehy already had counted the money. It was complete, they had to wait one more day to give the money and have they're Youngjae back.

Yongguk sat in one of the chairs desperate wishing that everything would be all over.

"Yongguk." Himcahn said while putting his hand on Yongguk's shoulder. Yongguk looked up from the pile of money to Himchan. "We're getting Youngjae back." Himchan said.

Yongguk nodded to him and looked at the rest of his friends.

"Get some rest boys. Tomorrow we'll be needing all the energy we've got inside us." Yongguk said looking from Zelo to Daehyun to Jongup and lastly Himchan.

"I'll be going first." Yongguk said while getting up from his seat and leaving.

 

The Next Day

Yongguk and the rest of the B.A.P arrived at the abandoned Seol Train Station.

When they arrived, the're about like then guys waiting for them.

One of the other guys noticed them arriving and pointed at them.

Two guys from the back grabbed Youngjae by the ars and pulled him forward.

Yongguk threw the suitcase where the money was on the floor and slidded it on the towrds to the other gang.

A man grabbed the suitcase and opened it, looked at it and closed it and nodded at the guys that were holding Youngjae and let them go.

Youngjae walked to his gang with a little smile on his bruised face. The gang felt relief in they're hearts.Each and one of them had they're eyes teared up.

Yongguk thought that everything was over... But he was wrong.

Before he could hug Youngjae, he heard a gun shot and saw that Youngjae got shot in the leg.

Youngjae fell to the floor in pain from the gun shot.

"Himchan!! Grab Youngjae and get out of here and take Zelo with you!!" Yongguk screamed looking at Himchan.

Himchan nodded and hit Zelo's shoulder softly and both ran up to Youngjae and grabbed his arms.

Yongguk looked at the guy holding the gun and smirked at him. He grabbed the gun from his pants and started shooting and so did Daehyun and Jongup.

Yongguk keep shooting when he got shot......

 

Yongguk woke up from his terrible nightmare and instantly sat up from his bed. His breathing got heavier and had cold sweat all over his body.

"Why do I keep dreaming that event that I most want to forget forever?" Yongguk said while wiping the sweat away from his forehead.

He looked at his bedside table and saw his clock and saw the time.

5:30 a.m.

"Aish it's to early." He said and slid the covers over his head and falling asleep again.