Situation Scenario 2: "Tutoring You" ft KyungSoo / D.O

EXO Member Scenarios

You were up early as usual and you walked downstairs towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast as your boyfriend was to come over. As you walked downstairs , you noticed that your long time boyfriend Do Kyungsoo , Better known as D.O was already there and was sitting in a corner by the window and sulking all the while.

"What Happened Soo?" you asked as you look at him confusedly.

"Ani.." he replied , looking at you with a pouty face that nearly melted you.

"But you look as if you have lost a bet ..." you asked as you tilted your head in confusion.

"H-How... did you .. know that?" he asked you widening his eyes in shock.
 
"Oh so you did...What bet did you lose?" you replied shaking your head.
 
"Well.. see.. basically ... it was Sehun-ah and me who planned to arm wrestle and i won ... so Luhan-hyung wanted to arm wrestle with me as well...and everyone was like the loser should get a punishment for it ...and ... " KyungSoo said leaving out a sigh.
 
"And .. you lost? .. what was the punishment though?" you replied to him.
 
"The punishment ... is ... i have to write an essay in English. .about myself "  he replied sighing again as you stifled your laughter by covering your mouth.
 
"Are ... you .. Serious?" you said as you started to laugh.
 
Kyungsoo looked at you and then looked down again and sighed that made you stop laughing. You patted him on the back and hugged him from behind.
 
"Oh Come On Soo.. You can do it ~ .. its just a matter of a time...Shall i tutor you?" you asked him curiously.
 
"AH JINJJA ?!! Kia-yah ..you're my savior !" Kyungsoo replied , his face beaming with happiness. 
He turned and hugged you tightly and you smiled at him. Then he gazed into your eyes and you two were really close when...
 
"So...shall we begin with the lesson?" You asked clearing your throat and Kyungsoo nodded with his cheeks turning pink.
 
"N-Nae..." He stuttered and nodded shyly.
 
"Okay ..so first I shall teach you how to greet" you said smiling as you bought a notebook and pencil. 
You tied your hair behind and put on your glasses that made you look even more cute.
 
"I shall ask you questions and you will try replying me in English. .ok?" You asked the Kyungsoo who was lost in his own world.
 
"Aish...I wish my teacher was this pretty in my highschool days..I would have actually paid attention then " he mumbled to himself. 
 
"MISTER DO KYUNGSOO ...are you listening to me? " you asked him in English that nearly made him jump off his chair but you caught him.
 
"Y-es madam" he replied with a perfect English accent that made your heart skip a beat and you blushed.
 
"Arasseo...You have a perfect accent! Now reply to this!" you said pointing at a question.
 
"What is your name? My name is Do Kyungsoo.."he read and replied instantly. 
 
"Perfect! Now ..how old are you? Tell your age in english."  You said smiling at him while he smiled back at you .
 
"I am 20 ...years old?" He replied while you responded to him with a thumbs up sign showing approval. 
 
"You're Good! Now read this!" 
 
"What is your hobby? What is hobby? " He asked you curiously as he read through the book.
 
"Hobby Soo...its what you like to do ~" you replied adjusting your glasses.
 
"Hmm...I shall reply ..you shall correct me...ok?" He clarified with a smile and you agreed.
 
"My..uhh..hobby ..is...sing ...and..uh..what do i say for cooking? " he asked widening his eyes.
 
"My hobbies are , Singing dancing and Cooking! coo-king it is!" You replied as you placed both your hands on either side of your face with your elbows propped onto the table.
 
"Ahh..I got it! ..My hobbies is singing , dancing and cooking kimchi spaghetti for Kia-ssi! " he said in his flawless English accent again and you looked the other way round trying to hide your face that had turned red like a tomato.
 
"D-daebak! I really don't know where you're having problems. .Soo Oppa..but still..lets continue" you replied frankly while he just gave out a smirk which you didnt notice.
 
"Okay...read this now...? " you said pointing at the next question.
 
"Do you have something more to say? ..what does this have to mean?" He saidd as he read and shook his head in confusion. 
 
"Umm..do you want to share anything else about yourself like...you like to read and write or something else?" You asked , sitting on the kitchen counter.
 
"Umm..Nae..I have..." he replied walking towards you. 
 
"Wh..what is it?" You asked widening your eyes on seeing him come closer.
 
"I love you ~ Kia-yah.." he said in English that made nearly faint. 
 
"I love you too Soo." You replied shyly looking down trying to hide your face that was red like a tomato again. 
 
As Kyungsoo came closer to you, he looked into your eyes and gently cupped your cheeks. 
 
"I love you very much " he said in a low voice before pulling you in for a gentle kiss.
As he pulled back ..you patted your chest and fanned yourself , as your cheeks were getting heated up.
 
He gently lifted you from the kitchen counter and carried you till the couch and in the meanwhile You had your face buried in his chest to hide the pink cheeks .
 
"Yah Do Kyungsoo..what are you upto ?" You asked him with your face still buried in his chest.
 
"Nothing ..just playing around ..since I have a day off tomorrow. .we can cook together" he said placing you gently on the couch and sitting next to you.
 
"Wh..what about your test then !? " you asked surprised. 
 
"There was no test Jagiya...I was just playing around ~ I wanted to spend my free time with you" he replied breaking out into a laugh.
 
"What?..no way! This is not fair" You pouted.
 
"Everything is fair when im there" he laughed and kissed you gently on the lips again. 
 
"Yah! Do Kyungsoooo!" You replied after he pulled back , covering your face with both your hands .
 
"Aigoo ~ Nae Jagiya neomu kyeo wo yo! " he said squishing your cheeks gently.
 
You patted your cheeks..they were burning due to heat rising and had turned like cherry tomatoes. And the cause of all of it? Yes ..your very own boyfriend Do Kyungsoo.
 
"I shall go cook something for dinner now!" He said walking away into the kitchen.
 
You puffed your cheeks and released the air out. You did all this tutoring for hours and you got to know that there was no essay! Aish! Kyungsoo is such a good actor you thought and then laughed at how ignorant you were.
But you were happy ...atleast Kyungsoo and you could spend some time together cooking. You were so excited couldn't wait for tomorrow.
 

A/N - For Aacchan

ToT please forgive meeee !!! I did no fair with this scenario !!!

/hides behind bamboo plantation and weeps //