[Part2 ] "I'll be your Oppa" - Baekhyun Scenario

EXO Member Scenarios

It was just another day like the other days in school. Nothing had changed , you still scored the best ...you still earned glares from the other girls BUT the only thing that had changed was ...You and Baekhyun were together. It had been a while since Baekhyun and you had been going out together and quite a lot of your girl classmates were envious.

 
Besides this fact.. your dongsaeng JiHan..was also missing and there was no way you could contact him. You were worried and under stress since the past few weeks ever since you heard about the mentioned incident. 
 
"_______-ya... wont you eat? Its really yummy...the ajhumma at the cafeteria's really good... you like this right?" Baekhyun asked , looking at you with concern.
 
"Baekhyun-ssi ....I'm not hungry .... I'm so sorry....but" you said leaving out a long sigh.
 
"_______-ah.... c'mon. .. you cannot starve like this.... c'mon ...open your mouth already..." he replied with a smile on his face.
 
His smile was your weakness... Looking at him smile...you instantly opened your mouth and he fed you the little snack you two had bought from the cafeteria. After you two were done eating ..you left out a sigh again. Baekhyun looked at you with a worried face.
 
"Yah....Just relax for now....You know what?..." he asked you as he put his arm around you and pulled you closer to him.
 
"What ...is it...?" You asked back weakly.
 
"I know how to find your dongsaeng. .....but ..." he replied instantly. 
 
"What? But what? " you asked looking at him ..nearly tearing. 
 
"But before that you'll have to call me oppa once ...and smile. ..you really have a beautiful smile you know..." he said gazing softly into your eyes.
 
You blushed a bit as you looked into his eyes and you two were really close but then you were interrupted by your train of thoughts.
 
"....I can call you Oppa...and I can smile too but..." you replied weakly.
 
"But what ______-ya?" He asked ..knitting his eyebrows in confusion. 
 
"You'll have to find my dongsaeng first...would you?" you asked in a weak , playful tone.
 
"Yah.. alright then... i will help you..but then you will have to accept my challenge.." Baekhyun replied pouting.
 
"Nae. Gamsahabnida Baekhyun ssi..." you replied bowing slightly.
 
"I'll walk you home today" he replied to you smiling as you nodded back in agreement. 
 
You two walked home together. You two didnt really talk much but Baekhyun kept telling you some funny incidents that had taken place in your class just to make you feel better. But one of his talks really surprised you.
 
"________-ya....when you contacted JiHan last time..where was he?" He asked you curiously but in a serious tone.
 
"Mm...Busan...I guess." You replied looking at him with a surprised look.
Was he really going to do this? You thought....
 
"Okay...can I have his email id? Or even his cellphone number? Or any number he has used recently?  " he asked again looking at you.
 
"N..Nae...I do..." you stuttered as you gave him all the numbers he had been contacting you from and he noted them down on his cellphone. 
 
"Thanks "  he replied to you smiling.
 
"B-But...Baekhyun ssi...why do you need them?" You asked looking at him confusedly.
 
"You'll know why..." he replied with a smug and patted you as you nodded back.
 
You widened your eyes in shock.. was he really going to do this? Like seriously? 
 
"______-ya...you're house is here..." he replied smiling at you.
 
"Ah ..yes...annyeong..." you replied sloppily.
 
"Take Care okay...I promise I will get JiHan back ...don't miss me much okay? " he replied as he bent forward and gently placed a soft kiss on your forehead , causing you to blush like a red tomato. 
You were lost in your dreamland until you were interrupted by Baekhyun who was already a bit away and was waving to you
 
"Annyeong _______-ya..." he said as you waved back to him with a smile and walked into your house. 
 
That day you father had left a note saying he wouldn't be home until a month due to his work transfer.After reading the note , you let out a long sigh. You were so used to staying alone at your house that it didn't really matter even if your father was at home or was not at home.
 
Then you lazily walked into your bathroom and washed your face. The only words that were haunting your mind right now were  "Yah.. alright then... i will help you..but then you will have to accept my challenge.." that Baekhyun had said.  And then you walked out of to your rom and jumped onto your bed.
 
"Is he really gonna do this? ..and he read my diary...thats miserable. .." you said to yourself and buried your face in your pillow.
 
No sooner had you fallen asleep than your cellphone rang. You immediately got up to check who's message it was and you narrowed your eyes as you read it.
 
"BAEKHYUN SSI:
I don't know what I should wear.. blue jacket or a red one? Which one do you think would look good on me?"
 
"What is he upto !?" You said as you texted him back. 
Personally you loved him in blue so you messaged him to go with blue and he replied to you with a thanks. And thinking about this.. you fell asleep. 
 
You couldn't believe your eyes the next day in school when you saw an empty seat in front of you . 
The teacher said that Baekhyun wont be coming for a few days as he had gone to his hometown due to him falling sick. You were suspicious why he had asked you so many questions before going to his hometown when he was sick.
Many questions raced through your mind but... you gave up on them finally and your mind went blank for a while.
 
It had been a week since you had seen Baekhyun or even gotten his texts or calls. You hadn't even heard his voice and kinda wanted to hear it ...so you played the little video you had recorded of him singing in the music room when nobody was around and you had managed to sneak in there and you even recorded it in your cellphone. 
After listening to the beautiful voice of Baekhyun , you managed to cool down but you broke into tears as he was the only one who kept you happy currently and he too was missing. 
One week passed and it was a lazy weekend when you were sleeping and suddenly noticed that it was raining outside. 
The weather wasn't like this earlier !?... you thought and looked outside at the raindrops that rolled down your window.
 
Suddenly , you heard your phone ring and ran to answer it expecting it to be Baekhyun. Sadly , it was someone from your class who had called you just to say that there wasnt any school the following day due to the bad weather. So you led out a long sigh.
You hadn't even received one reply from Baekhyun ....You stared blankly at your cellphone until you were interrupted by a ring. 
You saw the number and your face immediately beamed and you quickly answered it 
 
"Baekhyun ssi ...where are you? How are you? Are you fine now? When are you going to come back ...!????" You screamed with a slight break in your voice.
 
"Whoaaa .. Calm down!!  ________-ya... would you mind coming at your door for a while?" replied the voice from the other end . 
 
"Okay...but don't you dare play a prank on me okay!?" You replied growing all serious.
 
"Yah...just come over...would ya? " Baekhyun replied in a serious tone.
 
You rushed to the door of your house and you were completely shocked to see Baekhyun standing with you younger brother JiHan with a few bags around them. 
You blinked for a second to check if you were really awake but you really saw them together standing in front of your house in the drizzly weather after hours of heavy rain.
 
"OMO..." you gasped as you covered your mouth with your hands and instantly burst into tears. 
You ran to hug JiHan and noticed how mucu he had changed in the past year ever since you had seen him. 
 
"Noona...." he replied smiling at you while your gaze traveled to the person behind ....who was the cause of all of this happening right now...Byun Baekhyun. He was standing behind and smiling at seeing you smile after a long time 
 
"Gamsahabnida Baekhyun ssi .... I really didn't imagine you'd do so much for me...you're ....really amazing ....I'm so thankful to you...I can't explain how much" you said bowing down to him as your brother did the same. 
 
"Aigoo...._______-ya ...JiHan ah...you need not do this..." Baekhyun replied in a serious tone.
 
"Hyung ..we're really thankful to you...especially me... I was really homeless ..." JiHan replied hugging Baekhyun as you watched both the precious people in your life interact happily. 
 
"It would rain soon...you guys get in and wash yourselves up.." you said looking at the sky and then at the two as they agreed and got in. 
 
This was probably the best day of your life you thought So you decided to cook your brother's favorite and Baekhyun's favorite today.
As you were busy cooking in the kitchen and humming to yourself , you felt a pair of arms holding you by the waist and a head resting on your shoulder. You blushed and saw Baekhyun gazing at you softly and smiling.
 
"Omo..Baekhyun ssi ..you nearly scared me off..." you said placing your hand on your chest.
 
"Haha....jinjja? Mianhae...and you promised me something right?" He asked playfully as he turned you around so that you could face him.
 
"But you didnt complete your challenge ...tell me how you got JiHan here.." you replied sticking out your tongue playfully at him resulting with a pout from him.
 
"Arasseo....I found him with the help of all the numbers he had called from.. one of my friends helped me trace all the calls and we discovered that the location was getting nearby to Seoul. ..so we decided to go search for him there...and we found him in a flower shop finally." He replied seriously as he looked deep into your eyes. 
 
You gasped in horror as you heard this and you looked at Baekhyun who's eyes were full of honesty and love for you.
 
"You didnt have to do so much ....for me......I didnt even love you back so much..." you replied with streaming tears from your eyes.
Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he looked at you. The then gently lifted you in his arms and placed you on the kitchen platform. He then wiped your tears away and shook his head in disapproval. 
"If you wouldn't have loved me...you wouldn't even have bothered to know where I was in the past few days..." Baekhyun replied showing you his cellphone full of your messages.
 
"Thank you OPPA...you're the best..." you said shyly as you bent forward to kiss him on the cheek causing him to turn pink.
 
"_________-ah....say that again would ya?" He replied with a shocked expression. 
 
"Oppa..."  you replied .
 
"Again????..." he begged you.
 
"Oppa...." you said again as he laughed loudly leaving you confused all over.
 
"I told you! I would make you call me Oppa for sure! I'll be your Oppa !!! Yahooooo! " he replied jumping with excitement and hugged you and kissed you on the forehead and then on the nose.
 
And JiHan who was passing by also jumped and and joined and hugged you. You broke into a wide smile , after a really really long time....
 
You were happy now as you had both the special people of your life together and you could handle this situation easily when your father would return too. You wished that time really froze here.
Indeed this really was the best day of your life.
 

A/N : Another mobile update!!!!! 

Since the 7th scenario ...was sort of incomplete and didn't have a fixed ending to it...I decided to write a sequel to it :)

If you do not like this..be fair with me...

And if you like it ...you're awesome T.T

I spent a boring day writing this stuff in my cellphone xD hope ypu like it