[Part1] "I'll be your Oppa" - BaekHyun Scenario

EXO Member Scenarios

You loved going to school , keeping aside the fact that you were an amazing student you liked school because it kept you happy. Not that you really had any friends ... even if you did..they'd land up ditching you by making full use of your kindness.

It had been a year to today , the day when your parents had separated and you lived in the same town wiyh you Dad while your younger brother had gone with your mother somewhere far.

You two did frequently contact each other either via mail or via phone but for a while you two weren't in contact as the last time you two were caught by you parents and you were grounded .

It was not a while when your classes in school started and in the first class itself the last time's test sheets scores were revealed.

"_______________ , a 99/100.... youre going good! try and get a 100 next time!" Your teacher said with an approving smile.

You just nodded silently and walked back to your seat earning glares from all the students from your class except for one guy who just cutely smiled at you. He ...had a pretty smile ... it was as bright as the beaming sun.

You looked at him and then forced yourself not to smile but you couldn't help yourself but break into a wide smile and shyly walked back to your desk behind him.

You , were interested in him....You even waited for your teacher to call out his name , just to know what his name was.

"Byun BaekHyun....You did an amazing job there....98/100" said the teacher equally proud as she was for you.

He just bowed back and walked back to his seat and noticed you gazing at him and laughed to himself causing you to turn red in embarrassment so you continued paying attention to your sheet. It wasn't really normal of you taking interest in knowing people more. But this guy had always been your interest ...he was somewhat different from everyone else you felt...To be more precise...lets say ..you had a crush on him? Which you yourself were unknown to. You quickly scribbled something into your diary and continued paying attention in class.

Soon it was lunch time and you walked out to go have lunch in your most favorite place in the school. ... the cherry blossom tree.

You were walking in the hallways when one of the girls from your class put her leg on your shoelaces causing you to trip.

You mentally prepared yourself for the impact but you landed up into a pair of arms and then your head rested on a strong chest. You looked up to see who it was and your eyes widened and you gasped in surprise to see yourself in your classmate Byun Baekhyun's arms.

"________-ssi... Gwenchana? Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly as you sloppily nodded back trying your best to avoid eye contact.

You were amazed that he knew your name ... you wanted to ask him how he knew your name but words never came out of your mouth. You still struggled hard but they didnt so you looked down in embarrassment earning a confused look from the other side.

"Baekhyun ssi....I ...know...how..you..my.." you still tried hard to talk but something stopped you so you looked down again.

"Ah...I don't know what your trying to say _____ ssi...but I'm glad you didn't get hurt...be safe..." he said releasing you from his arms finally and patting on your shoulders.

You then walked over to the backyard of the school where your favorite place was and noticed that there was a call from an unknown number.

You sloppily answered it " Yes?"

"noona...its me....JiHan" the voice from the other end replied.

"Omo JiHan-ah.... "  you replied breaking into tears.

"Noona..i'm calling from a public telephone booth....eomma took away my phone... eomma left me...and...." your brother had nearly completed his sentence when the phone hung up.

"OMO......ji...han ah....wh...?"  you replied and were shocked to hear the phone hanging up.

You tried calling back the same number but this time someone else answered it and you couldn't possibly ask him where your brother was so you burst into violent tears and sobs.

You were helpless....you had nobody to share everything with but a tiny little diary with a picture of you and your dongsaeng on it. You searched through your bag looking for it but panicked as you couldnt find it . You then buried your face in your hands that were completely wet by tears.

You were sobbing violently until when a familiar voice interrupted your solitude causing you to look up.

"_________ ssi... " the figure said , he was taller than you.. had pretty dreamy eyes and pink lips and a very wonderful jawline. Of course it was none other than the guy you ran into a while ago ...Byun Baekhyun.

You replied to him by glancing at him which signaled that you are not in the situation of talking to him in such a condition.

"I know i am here at a wrong timing..but is it yours? ..im sorry i ..kinda read it " he asked you waving a book.... and rubbing his neck shyly.

The book looked familiar too ..you thought ..and then realised that it was your diary so you rushed to take it from him and grabbed it and hugged it to yourself and fell on your knees crying violently.

Baekhyun looked at you with his eyes filled with sadness on seeing you. He crouched to your eye level and gently tucked your hair behind the ear and wiped off your tears with his thumbs. He then gently took your hand and made you stand up and pulled you into his arms. Your face was buried in his chest with violents sobs coming out.

"_______-ya... I know how you feel....I do.." he said gently..earning a more tight grip from you.

"Baek..hyun ssi....-"  you trailed off in the midst of your sobs.

"I know ..everything....i ..read your diary .....I'll be your oppa now... and I'll love you more than everyone else... " he replied your head and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

You felt secure in his arms ...You wanted time to freeze right away. You had gotten one thing you lacked since a long time .. "LOVE".

 


A/N : OMG....I updated from mobile....yayyyy Coming to topic -_- 

I FAIL BADLY HERE !!!!!   Baek Oppa is my bias after yeollie in EXO ...but I seriously dunno what I was doing here with the scenario and landed up making it overdramatic n all

So if you dont like it...please be honest with me T.T

 

I am writing a part 2 for this as well !