"All through letters" Suho Scenario

EXO Member Scenarios

You were busy studying for your exams , they were just a week apart . Your room was scattered with sheets of paper , Books and all kinds of stationery you needed for studying . Your parents had gone abroad for two weeks due to some work , so you were all alone at home. Also , you couldn't hang out with your friends as all of them were busy studying for their exams too.

You scanned through each and every notebook , sorted them according to your study schedule and successfully cleaned your room. You then the T.V surfing for some interesting channels , but failed to find anything interesting so you turned off the TV and decided to go sleep as it was already eleven in the night. As you went to you bedroom and were almost about to sleep , your phone rang so you went over to check .

You sighed as your phone showed you a notification that read

"18th Birthday ~ 15mins reminder"

This was probably the first time you were alone on your birthday. Many times your parents were an hour late , but you did have them to celebrate your birthday. This year it was more important for you as it was your 18th and your important birthday  but you possible couldn't have done anything so you turned off the reminder and lied down on your bed forcing yourself to sleep and went off to sleep.

When you opened your eyes . . it was 3am in the morning and you didn't feel like waking up so you closed your eyes and lied down again.

You almost were to fall asleep when your heard your doorbell ring . You wondered who it could be this late and lazily walked towards the door . You opened the door and looked around,  but there was nobody but a small pack that laid down and a letter attached to it . Thinking it would be from your parents or friends , you picked it up and walked back to your room.  

"Omo ! this letter is so cute ~ " you said smiling to yourself. As you opened it ~ you saw a small piece of paper in it that said

"#1- The Books in your bedroom are still scattered . . .  are you sure you cleaned your room?" 

"No Way! " you exclaimed as you stared at your room that was completely clean as you had it before.

You frowned in confusion , the letter looked so cute.. but why did it have questions in it? Especially like those which you Eomma asked you , but it couldn't possibly have been her as she was abroad for two weeks and it was completely impossible for her to neatly arrange the letters. You were lost into a sea of thoughts until when you noticed another letter at the doorstep of your room. It looked exactly the same as the one before ~ just in a different color , You still thought it was cute and opened it and read what ir said...

"#2 Your Cat has made a mess in your parents' room ~"

Reading this you rushed downstairs to the living room to see what your cat had done and were surprised why someone would have sent you such messages. After you went to your parents' room , you saw nothing ..but another letter fallen on the floor.
"AH! JINJJA!!!" you said finally losing your patience but still you read it.

"The Strawberries in the Kitchen haven't been placed neatly in the refrigerator. . ." 

You were slightly angry . . .  The letters were so cute but the messages inside were really annoying , especially at the moment,   this early in the morning but you couldn't help yourself either. So you walked over to the kitchen and saw that the refrigerator was slightly open so you immediately went close it. The sudden aroma of fresh cream and chocolate couldn't let you helf yourself but open the refrigerator again and you widened you eyes in shock .. . . as you saw a beautiful fruity choco cake that was neatly placed in the fridge and ANOTHER letter next to the cake ~ This letter was pretty much decorated and it was also slightly damp due to it have been placed in the refrigerator but still you opened it and read it expecting it to be the final letter of this game you've been playing since morning ~ and also the cake made you slightly melt and you thought who would have given you such a beautiful cake?

"Ani... Definitely not that person. . . .  he's busy. . .  i haven't even seen him since a month . . ."  you said to yourself as you sighed as you opened the letter to read it. 

" Now Now... Wouldn't you wanna cut that cake? its your birthday .... Aigoo now would you come out already? my feet are freezing due to the cold floor"

Reading the note ~ you immediately rushed to the living room to see who it was and you were shocked to see it decorated with small balloons and your boyfriend Kim Junmyeon , better known to the world as Suho ... standing at your door with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and your cat was sitting quietly and playing alone beside him. You blinked twice to check if it really was him and it turned out to be reality. You gaped at this site as your cat , normally wouldn't have been this quiet even when your parents used to come back from work late at night and also your boyfriend appearing out of nowhere. 

"O-....Oppa?" was the only word that came out from your mouth due to this little shock you had gotten.

"Nae ______-ah ^^ Its me ~ Saengil Chukhahae" Suho said as he smiled at you and then gently hugged you. You felt so nice that you couldn't express yourself through any means , but little shiny tears. Suho looked at you and wiped off your tears with his thumbs.

"_____-ah ~ you shouldn't cry on your birthday~ its a special day! " he said as he smiled and then gently kissed you on the cheek that definitely made you feel better so you smiled back. 

"Ah~ Lets cut the cake then!" he said almost jumping with excitement as he went into the kitchen and bought the very same cake which you had seen a while ago. You wanted to ask him about the letters that kept you awake all night, but you kept quiet as he was really excited and you were happy seeing him after a long time. As you blew the candles ~ he helped you cut the cake and then even fed you some cake that made your cheeks turn red like a cherry. 

"So. . . . .  Oppa. . . . You. . w-" you were going to ask him but you got interrupted by a little laugh.

"Oh! there's some cream left on your nose~" Suho said as he let out a little laugh and then bent forward and kissed your nose.

You widened your eyes in surprise and heat crept up to your cheeks. You felt that cheeks were so red that they were almost going to turn into cherries but he parted away soon ~ so the effect was mild on you  . [Author OTL XD]

As soon as he parted , he turned back with a Gift in his hand and held it towards you. You stared at him blankly for a minute but then , you opened the gift and were shocked to find out that there was NOTHING inside the box but , the very same kind of letter which kept you awake all this while. So now you were definitely confident that it was none , but Suho himself. BUT WAIT! how did he enter your house? when you were the only one inside? , you were slightly confused but still You opened the letter...  and as you read it , your face beamed up with a smile...

"Oops ~ I guess i'm caught... Haha , now you must be wondering how i entered the house.. right? i think i should reveal it all ~  Do you remember that time when you heard your doorbell ring? and your cat dropped something .. right? That was when i entered , and you made my work easier by lifting the packages inside and you instinctively walked into your room , which i predicted as you were too sleepy to even think of looking at those packages . Well ... Coming to the main point... turn behind and you might see your gift
Saranghaeyo~"

And as you were done reading , you followed as the letter said by turning behind and saw Suho holding a cute little box in his hand and you immediately took the box from him , opening it to see what it had. As soon as you saw the surprise , you nearly squealed but realising that its too early in the morning to do that , you landed up biting your tongue.

You were surprised to see a Large sheet of cloth with "Saranghaeyo _________-ah" painted on it in cat paw prints ~.

Now you realised why your cat jumped in from the window last night and why you had heard all that noise. You laughed at how engrossed you had been in your studies and how your Oppa managed to entertain you by playing this game.

You immediately ran to Suho and hugged him and went on your toes to give him a peck on the cheek. He was all red like a tomato now.

"So ... I hope you enjoyed the birthday game ~" he said laughing , as you slapped his arm playfully .

"Of course not ...." you said trying to be all serious but in the end you started laughing and said  "I loved it a lot , i was completely surprised"

Yes Indeed , This was One of you best birthdays with you , Suho and ..... your cat :3.

 


NOTE:


ORZ!!! This chapter was supposed to be posted 4 days ago but my AFF wouldnt even load a bit so im posting it now ;w;
i slightly modified the end ... and I seriously dont know what was going on in my mind ;w;
I guess i really really made it over the limit OTL XD but to be honest ~ i think Suho is a romantic granpda ... err person XD
And the cat included here was because i was watching Infinite's "man In love " MV and i really really really like the SungJong x Cat pair there ;w; 

 

Readers ~ You guys have full rights to whack me if this isnt  a good scenario ~ i promise to work hard on the next one *w*

 

HWAITINGGGG