Winter Lunch - [Kyungsoo Scenario]

EXO Member Scenarios

 

It was winter and Kyungsoo had called you out for a walk. It had been fifteen minutes since his call and you still hadnt left your house so he decided to call you again to confirm your whereabouts. 
 
"Jagi? Where are you?" he asked calmly.
 
"Umm... Oppa... Im still at home ~ searching for my coat~ I'm sorry" you replied as your voice cracked.
 
"Ah its alright jagiya! You want me to come over and help you?" he replied.
 
"Op..pa ...no its alright! I'll get my unnie's coat for today! See ya " you said as you hung up the call and rushed towards the store room to check for your sister's coat.
Finally you managed to get a nice one so you wore it and rushed towards the place where you and Kyungsoo were to meet.
 
"Ah you're here! " Kyungsoo said waving to you and reached out his hand to you. 
 
"Thank you Oppa" you said as you held his hand and landed right into his arms.
 
It was a bit awkward for you since it had been only a few months since you two were together but you both managed to get over it in a little while.
 
"So ... Do you wanna go walking ? Or wanna eat something?" Kyungsoo asked widening his eyes that made him look adorable.
 
"Lets just take a walk and head back home oppa ~ i think its gonna snow soon" you replied smiling back to him.
 
"Ah sure~ to my house then!" Kyungsoo said excitedly as you smiled in agreement. You both walked on the path towards the lakeside and then after you both reached the lakeside , You tightened your grip on Kyungsoo's hand.
 
"What happened Jagi? " he asked widening his eyes again as he looked at you .
 
"Ani..your.hand is warm~ lets go home ~" you replied giggling softly. 
 
"Oh is that so?" Kyungsoo said shyly as you both headed towards his house. 
 
After you reached his house, Kyungsoo opened the door and asked you to go in first. You smiled back to him as you entered inside. Your eyes widened like his as you saw the house .. It was ....Squeak clean and Neatly arranged. Everything was in its place ... Right from the dishes to the shoes.
 
"What happened Jagiya?" he asked shaking you by the shoulders.
 
"A..a..a..Ah....its nothing oppa" you replied coming out of the minor shock.
 
"Lets go inside.." he said gently holding your hand and taking you inside.
 
"You can sit here till i get something warm " he said as he walked into the kitchen. Right after fifteen minutes he walked out of the kitchen with a bowl and placed it on the dinner table in his house.
 
"________-ah...come here lunch is ready!" he called out to you happily.
 
As you approached the table , he pulled out a chair for you and asked you to sit at and he sat to your opposite side. Your eyes widened as you saw the special D.O spaghetti that Kai had been telling you about. 
 
"Oppa is this....?" you asked curiously while you were cut off by his reply.
 
" this is kyungsoo special kimchi spaghetti" he said with a laugh as he put some into your plate and then into his.
 
"Lets Eat!" you both said as you started to eat. As you took a small helping , your eyes widened in surprise. 
 
"Oppa this is so Yummy!!!" you squealed. Kyungsoo smiled back to you.
 
"Of course it is!! I made it specially  for a person who is very special to me!!" he said as he smiled and resumed eating.
 
As you two finished eating , you took the dishes inside saying "Oppa let me do the dishes now!".
 
"No! I cannot let your dress get dirty! So its a no" he said shaking his head.
 
"But Oppa ... " You pouted and he had to agree to it.
 
"Arasso lets do it together! " he said ruffling your hair. 
 
"Omo Oppa!! I completely forgot something!!" you said as you entered the kitchen. You went near the refrigerator and took out a little chocolate cake that was kept inside.
 
"what is this _______-ah?" he asked you curiously widening his eyes.
 
"I had baked this for you oppa!!" you said as you showed him the little cake. It was a small heart shaped cake with your name  KyungSoo written on it.
 
"Lets have it after we do the dishes _______-ah!!" kyungsoo replied pointing at the dishes.
 
"Nae" you said smiling in agreement. You two did the the dishes and then you two decided to watch a movie having the cake you had baked. This continued until when you received a call from your sister....
 
"Yah!! ________-ya ....you took my jacket without asking me!! I have to go to the shop!! Come home right now PALLI!!" she scolded you.
 
"Mianhae yo Unnie!! I'll be there right now~ dont worry !!" you replied as you wore your boots. 
 
"Where are you going ______-ah!??" Kyungsoo asked surprised by your sudden reaction.
 
 "Oppa Mianhaeyo ! i bought my Unnie's coat today and she has to go to the shop ...so i have to go home and return it to her ~Mianhae oppa " you replied in a hurry but he smiled in understanding. He went upstairs and returned back with a pair of gloves , pastel blue and white in color and handed them over to you.
 
 "Maybe you'll need them on the way back home~" he said as he gave you a cute eye-smile.
 
"Neh ~ Gomawo Oppa" you replied shyly and waved to him as you walked out towards your house. As you walked , you took out the gloves and saw some text stitched on it~ 
 
"___________-ah Saranghae"
"Kyungsoo  __________" 
 
You couldn't help yourself but blush and squeal. "Nado Saranghaeyo Oppa!!" you said as you smiled and walked inside your house.
 
 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ~

 

A/N - I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY MIND WHEN I WROTE THIS T____T