The Start of Manism.

How to be a MAN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany before

 

‘It’s pathetic to believe in love when you know there isn’t any in this chaotic world?’

A very true statement! Life doesn’t always go your way and when it doesn’t, life becomes short of your dreams and everything in your world just seems to falters around you. Thus now she sits in a dark room crying an ocean as she stuffed herself with strawberry ice cream.

There was a knock on the door but the latter refused to open it. It wasn’t until she couldn’t stand the banging on the door that she reluctantly got off her lazy and opened it. There were two girls with a scowl on each of their serene face.

‘Oh my god you’re a mess’ was what greeted Tiffany. Taeyeon followed behind her girlfriend. Soon her hands got itchy and instead of sitting listening to the girls chat; her inner mother-self took the best of her as she started to clean the house up for the poor heartbroken girl.

‘Hey did you hear me? Tiffany just move on already.’ Jessica scolded the love sick girl before taking the tub of ice cream away from her best friend. Tiffany whined and complained but the ice princess accepted none of it. Instead she passed the tub of ice cream quickly to her girlfriend Taeyeon so the latter could dispose of it.

‘Tiffany. Wake up! Do you think, you sitting her, binge eating will change anything? No it doesn’t. Nichkhun is not going to regret dumping you. Instead he’ll be glad he did! So wake up and get your game on.’ Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows as she look at Jessica with utter confusion. The girl must have been on drugs. But Jessica only gave her a knowing smile as she turned to her girlfriend Taeyeon. Taeyeon quickly nodded her head as she hurriedly took her phone out.

‘Game on..?’

===

‘Tae Tae… I don’t think it’s possible for me to transform her into a guy…’  Yoobin. The tan beauty who had her a fixed gaze on Tiffany looked at the girl doubtfully. Tiffany’s eyebrows creased up as she watched the two girls whispering amongst each other. She turned to Jessica for an answer but the girl just smirked at her.

Finally, the tan girl decided to introduce herself to Tiffany and took a seat opposite to her.

‘Okay so let’s get down to business here.’ Tiffany’s eyebrows further creased together as she finds it harder to understand what was going on. In her state of confusion she blurted out something so random that it causes everyone in the room to look at her weirdly.

‘I’m not going to sell myself’ Jessica let a soft chuckle escape her lips while Taeyeon tried to stifle in her laughter. On the other hand Yoobin just rolled her eyes and retorted.

‘I don’t think anyone would buy you even if you wanted too. Anyways did Taeyeon not explain what our company offers here?’

Tiffany curtly shook her head and Yoobin could only sigh and glared at the dork beside her. She took a deep breath. It was always hard to explain this business to a noob.

                                                                                                ===  

By the end of the talk Jessica and Taeyeon had somehow persuasively convinced Tiffany to avenge her broken heart and get back at Nichkhun by cross-dressing as a guy and give the guy a taste of being rejected or dump.

‘Don’t be so eager about it. You have a lot to work on.’ Yoobin said in a monotone as they strode over to the styling compartment of the building after settling down the price and signing the contract.

===

After listening to Tiffany constant whining and super loud sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter