A TALK BETWEEN FRIENDS (ONE SHOT) ()

A TALK BETWEEN FRIENDS (ONE SHOT) ()

HJ is on location shooting a commercial advertisement for print and TV. Saeng is alone at home. Today is a rest day for him after a grueling rehearsal that they had. They will be going on a concert tour soon.

Kyu came over for a visit to have a chat with Saeng, who asked him to come.

Kyu rang the doorbell and waited to be answered.

Saeng opened the door: Good morning, Kyu come in.(He stepped aside to let Kyu in.)

Kyu: Good morning, Saeng. ( He entered the house. He left is shoes on the doorway and wore the house slippers available at the doorway for guests.)

Saeng: Have you had your breakfast? (Walking to the living room with Kyu.)

Kyu: Yes, I ate before I left my place.

Saeng: Perhaps you would like something to drink. You know the place make yourself comfortable.

Kyu: Yes sure, how about some juice?

Saeng: What would you like? I have some orange juice, pomegranate juice, grape juice and carrot juice.

Kyu: Ah just in case Min would stop by and ask for something to drink you have a carrot juice hahahahaha well I'll have the orange juice then.

Saeng: I might as well be prepared for you all guys I also have teas and coffee. Wait and let me get it for you. (Saeng went to the kitchen to get the orange juice from the Frigidaire. Kyu followed him to the kitchen.)

Kyu: So Saeng why did you call me over?

Saeng did not say anything at once but was at the Frigidaire with the juice in his hand closed the door and then went to get a glass. He filled it up with the juice and then handed it over to Kyu.

Saeng: Nothing really just a chat that is all.

Kyu looked at Saeng with a shrug of his shoulder and took a sip of his orange juice.

Saeng got a glass and filled it with orange juice too then placed the juice back to the Frigidaire.

Saeng: Let's go and sit at the terrace. ( They both held their own glasses and walked to the terrace.)



Saeng's private thoughts..

I don't know what to say now that Kyu is here. I don't know where to start. I need to talk to someone and who better to talk with than Kyu?



Back at the terrace..

They both sat on the chairs looking out at the glass windows. The view in front of them is the city buildings and the park near their place. There are only a few cars on the road that they could see from their point of view.

 

At the terrace..

Saeng is looking out at the view in front of him.

Saeng : I love it here. Sometimes I would just sit here and look out. I find it comforting if you could believe it.

Kyu looked at Saeng then back to the view.

Saeng: I'm actually glad we are so busy again. That we have many things we got to do. I just hope everything works out for us all.

Kyu: I know what you mean. I am hoping the same thing.

Saeng was silent for awhile. And Kyu just waited for Saeng to speak up. He thought that maybe Saeng needed to talk about something. So he'll just has to wait for Saeng to gather his thoughts.

Saeng: I don't know what the future is going to be like for us as a group but I hope we get to work much longer. But the thing is . .

Saeng was silent again. And Kyu waited for Saeng to continue.



Saeng talking:

I want to be with him the most. I want to spent my every waking moment with him.

I can't see my future without him in it.

I know I'll probably get married in the future but I only see his face right now. I don't see any girl that I could spend my future with.

Yes sure, I can go out on a date with girls if I want to and even have a fling but I can't see spending the rest of my life with them.

But the thing is . . . I can see spending the rest of my life with him.

I can get jealous if I see him with someone else. It drives me crazy with jealousy. And I can feel my heart aching.

I want all his smiles.

I want him to just look at me and no one else.

I want all his attention.

I want his love.

I need his love.

I need him.

Am I in-love or what?

How am I going to handle it if we are to part? That it is time for us to go our separate ways. What am I going to do then?

I am afraid of the future.



Kyu's private thoughts . .

If only you know Saengie.

I liked you even from the beginning I tried to show you but you have chosen him.

I did not pursue you but stopped my heart to like you even more.

Now you are saying that you are truly in love with him.

I'm happy for you.

You get to spend time with the one you love. You are given a chance to be with him.

I'd exchange that moment with you if only I could but we are not meant to be.



Kyu spoke-up and gave his opinion to Saeng:

Yes we do not know what the future holds for us.

Even any relationship, they may last their lifetime or they go and get separated. Even marriage now a days often don't get to last all the days of their lives but they are separated, divorced or annulled.

You have this moment with him then make the most of it.

Are you happy? Are you happy at this moment? (He turned his head a little towards Saeng.)

( Saeng nodded as his answer.)

So there you go. ( he turned hisback to the view. Though looking at Saeng from time to time.)

Don't count the fly that is not in front of you.

Cross the bridge when you get there and not imagining crossing it right now.



Saeng:( Looked at Kyu. ) Thanks Kyu, I needed a friend and you are there for me. Thanks again.

Kyu: ( Looked at Saeng. )I will be here for you whenever you will need me.



They both looked backed at the view in front of them drinking their orange juice in silence both lost in their own thoughts.