JEALOUSY (ONE SHOT) ()

JEALOUSY (ONE SHOT) ()


HJ is looking at YS sharply with his arms folded in front of him.

HJ: What did you just say? I told you not to go there, now why did you go?

YS: It was just a party, and there were many people there. I was not there to be with anyone. I was with friends.

HJ: But he was there ! !

YS: I did not know he will be coming, if I would have known, I wouldn't have gone there.

HJ: You went, when I told you not to go, Saengie. That is the problem.

YS: Come on now Joongie. It was my friend's party I had to be there. I had to go.

HJ is angry and just looked at YS with daggers in his eyes.

YS came close to HJ and touched his arm with his hand, but HJ brushed his hand away.

YS: Joongie . . Please . . I did not know he will be there. I lost contact with him for a long time, and I don't have any idea about him.

HJ: But you still like him.

YS: No of course not! It was ages ago . . Joongie. I'm so over him!

HJ: But he his your first love . . and they say first love never dies.

YS: I don't love him . .I love you . . And I am now with you. . Please . .Joongie

HJ turned his back on YS and was breathing hard. He could not believe how angry he is feeling . . As if he is stark raving mad! !

YS hug HJ from the back tightly, and placed his head with his cheek on his back shoulder blade. Tears already started to fall from his eyes.

YS: Joongie . . Joongie . . ( YS is choking with his tears. ) Let's not fight about this. .( He hugs HJ more tightly. ) Please . . Joongie.

HJ turned around and looked at YS tears stained face with tears flowing down his face.

HJ placed his arms around YS's shoulders and hugs YS tightly. YS hugs HJ by his waist and his cheek is on his chest.

YS: ( YS still crying his voice coming out brokenly. ) Joongie . . it's you I love and you I want to be with, and not anyone else. .

HJ: ( Hugged YS more tightly; then loosened his hold, and held YS's face with his hands; then looked him in the eyes. Then bent down slowly and kissed him on the lips. ) It's alright Saengie. . I LOVE YOU. .

 

YS is crying and raised his arms from HJ's waist to HJ's back, and continued hugging him, and placed his lips on HJ's neck. HJ placed his left arm on YS's back, and the right arm on YS's waist, and hugged him, with his head pressed to YS. They were like that for quite awhile.

Then HJ loosened his hold, and moved backed a little holding YS by the arms, and YS is holding HJ by the waist, and looked at YS's face, who is silently crying now, but the tears are still flowing from his eyes. HJ held YS's face again ,and first kissed his forehead . . then his left eyebrow; then his right eyebrow . . then YS's right eye; then the left eye . . then he kissed YS's tears from one cheek; then his other cheek . . he kissed the tip of his nose . . then he gave the lightest kiss on his lips.

Then HJ hugged YS very tight, with both arms on his blade shoulders, and YS placed his arms on HJ's chest, his lips on his chest, head bowed.

Then HJ held YS by the hand, and led him to the sofa, and they sat there together. He placed his right arm around YS, pulled YS to him, and held his left hand with his left hand.

YS: Joongie . . I did not do anything wrong.

HJ: SSSSHHHH. . . It's alright Baby . . I just went crazy there for a moment. . I know you did nothing wrong . . It's just that . . Just the thought of you in the same room as him drives me crazy . .SSSHHHHH . . It's alright.

HJ kissed YS on the forehead and with his left hand on his face.

HJ: Come here.

HJ pulled YS on his lap and held him there his arms around him, and YS arms around HJ's shoulder, and his face on HJ's neck.

HJ: I'm sorry baby . . I was being a jerk.

YS pouting moved away a little and looked at HJ : Yes!! You were a jerk!! You made me cry!!

HJ Pulled YS back to his arms and they are face to face: Oooohhhh baby . . I'm sorry.

YS hit HJ on the chest and the arm, still pouting.

HJ kissed the pouting lips of YS: You're beautiful . . even with a tear stained face, and even now, with your pouting lips.

YS hit HJ again on the chest and arm several times: You're making fun of me! ! . . I look terrible ! ! . . I will look so bad tomorrow and it's your fault! ! Ooohh huhuhu Your making me cry again . . You're making fun of me . .

HJ: NO . . baby . . you look beautiful to me . . no matter what . .

HJ kissed YS on the forehead; then lightly on his pouting lips. And held him on his lap, and in his arms, in their living room.

HJ whispered to YS: I love you, my Saengie.