Life of a fangirl

Forbidden love 비밀친구

Victoria POV 

"! I skipped my detention today. If teacher caught me tomorrow, how am i going to go see my boys. Minwoo ah...." I screamed in my room. It's tomorrow, it is tomorrow and i am meeting my boys after one long year of waiting. I carefully stick and prepared my fan board with all my hearts. I need that MAKNAE to see me, i need him to recognize me. I still won't expect much but i just hope for more. I put my fanboard aside my bed and lied on my bed. I'll have a good sleep right, i slowly closed my eyes. 

*next day in school* 

, my discipline master is always walking passed me and in the hall for assembly, i cannot get caught from them arghhhh. That is this weird thing because they smiled to me instead, uhmmmm that means i never get caught at all. For every teachers that came into my class, my heart will have this mini heart attack because if they caught me, i will not see my boys for today. 

The last bell rangs. No teacher caught me yet so i guess i didn't get caught. This is awesome. yes this is so awesome. I ran to the bus stop and get my bus so i can go to the airport. My heart raced and it is beating really fast. It is finally the d-day and i cannot wait. I blew air out of my mouth. 

Donghyun POV 

The way minwoo slept is the cutest, i look out of the airplane and the sky is really clear. What is the most important is that minwoo is just beside me sleeping so sweetly. Andwae, he is just like my little brother. The flashbacks that i kissed him start rewinding on my mind. It's just making me smile even more, so i choose to control myself and just talk to kwangmin and youngmin that is behind me. 'Dear passengers, you will be landing in singapore at around 1 hour time' the pilot spoke. "Hyung!" it's minwoo calling me and he is awake. "You had enough sleep already?" I asked. "Yes, didn't you sleep?" he asked. "No, i am not tired. We are landing soon." I said. 

Victoria POV 

FLIGHT LANDED. I checked my phone. My heart is like busting soon. I calm myself down. Every fans here start standing up with their banners as well as me. I wait patiently and waited. I heard screamings and i saw them walking from far. The six boys walked slowly out of the glass and i immediately hold up my fanboard. Minwoo look at my side, he waved and he really did. I feel like i am going crazy. I run out of the airport to their van as they went up. Someone opened the curtains and it is donghyun. There were fans but he was eyeing on me but probably on my fanboard. I didn't squealed nor screamed. I gave him a smile as we eye contact. THIS FELT LIKE A DREAM. 

Donghyun POV 

Managed to get to the bus, the fans were chaotic so i get myself a seat and i can heard squealings from outside the windows. I opened the curtains, the first thing i saw was a banner with my selca and minwoo selca. This fan is so sweet, it is minwoo and i. She must have shipped us together like how i saw some fanfics about the twins. I gave a smile to the fan and nodded my head. I closed the curtains as the bus start moving.