Yunho

You're all i ever had...

It has been two years already...  Two years since he left me... I hugged the picture close to my chest as tears trailed down my cheeks... It has been two years and the pain is still there.... My heart hurts so badly ..... there is a freaking hole in it because he left.. He, my yeobo.... my chingu and my hyung...... Jaejoong... Tears trailed down and fell onto Jaejoong in the picture..

The pain in my heart is still hurting me...... Just like that day....   I still remember his last words to me.....

"I have a surprise for you when I  get back," Jaejoong mumbled cheerfully through the phone..

"Okay, i will be here... At home waiting... Jagiya," I replied, happily.

He had sounded a bit weird but i thought that it was because of his flu.. Jaejoong had said that he was sick.... When then i waited and waited... He never did come back... I waited and i fell asleep.... It was the next morning and still he was not at home.. I then checked his things and they were all gone.. His clothing... His accessories..... His toothbrush and His picture frame of us together... We both had the same picture but in different frames to tell which was whose and he took it with him.... That i when i knew that i  had lost him... I had lost my Jaejoong.... My yeobo.....

I hugged the picture close to my chest as i watched the past videos that we took together.... He was smiling in every one of the videos...

His beautiful eyes.... .  they always twinkle with joy and any emotions... They were the method that he used to convey his emotions and thoughts even as he kept on a straight face... I smiled unconscious watching the video..

"Yunnie! Palli! Palli! It is so fun... Come join your Jaejoongie!" Jaejoong pouted as i kissed him on the lip.

"Arasso, Kaja!" I smiled seeing his eyes twinkle in response to my reply.

His bright smile........   Jaejoong always had a bright smile and it would light up anyone's day.. His smile was so pure and innocent that it was hard to believe that it belonged to an adult guy.. His smile is always full of sincerity and he was never fake.. His smile was what i looked forward to when i went home after a long day of work.. I taught dance in S.M entertainment.. I was their head choreographer and i created amazing dances that the president liked. Each one of my dance brought groups to become famous once everyone knew that it was Jung Yunho's choreography.. Even overseas i was well- known, famous even..

As I continued to watch the videos, i then realise that i will never see that bright smile and those beautiful eyes again.... When he left, I never saw them again.....

"Yunnie! Say that you love Jaejoongie!" Jaejoong pouted as he tugged on your shirt..

"Ne... I love.... Jung Yunho!" You shouted and he pouted even more. His eyes twinkled with disappointment.

"Arasso... arasso... Jaejoongie! I love you! Saranghae! " I shouted towards the ocean, making him squeel and jump in joy.

I laughed seeing the me five years ago and then the tugging pain came back again.. It hurts to see him in the videos but not the real him....

"Jaejoongie,, where did you go and why?" I whispered softly, looking down at  Jaejoong in the picture.

In this two years, i had been trying to forget about Jaejoong but i can never do that.. Everytime me and my date went near a phonebooth.. She had peck my cheek and i would then remember how we met.. Even though you had left..... But i'll never forget the first time that we met..

 

***********************(five years ago)**********************

"Changmin, where the hell are you? You told me to wait at the phonebooth for you and it has been two freaking hours!" I shouted at the maknae through the phone.

"Hyung! Do you realise what day is it today? It's April's Fool! And now it is over! " Changmin's evil laughter was heard through the phone.

"How could you lie that you was drunk to the point that you were gonna faint and that you told me to come fetch you as you struggle to reach the closest thing to you? This is not a laughing matter! This is not something that you can joke about!" I shouted then there was a moment of silence.

"Mianhae hyung.. please forgive me... Changminnie will never do that again..." he whispered remorseful.

"I am coming home now.." I murmured and hanged up..

Stupid maknae, how could you do this... How can you joke about this? And it's April's Fool today? I guess time is flying fast... I thoughted as i continued to walk and unconsciously, i banged against someone who then fell onto his back.

"Owwwie!" He pouted and I immediately helped him up to see the most beautiful face i had ever seen..

 It was even more prettier and beautiful then a girl. Twinkling eyes looked at me and i blushed.

"So sorry for bumping into you.. I am really sorry.." I bowed to him.

"Gwenchanna.. It's fine... " He then smiled as he patted my shoulder.

A tingling sensation shot throughout me and the next thing i knew.. I was pushing him against the phonebooth and kissing him madly... Instead of struggling, he kissed back....

I withdrew from his swollen and red lips and panted heavily.

"What's your name, i am Jung Yunho." I whispered.

"Kim JaeJoong...." he replied..

"Well, Jae... I am gonna love you for the rest of my live.."

**********************************(End of flashback)*******

More tears fell down to the picture... It hurted so much.. After the last girl Jessica or what's her name, i stopped dating girls... I stopped trying to get over Jaejoong cause i could not... I still loved him... I could not forget his face..

He keeps on haunting me in  my dreams, in my dreams and my nightmares, Jaejoong was always there... I could not forget how we first met, the time we spent together........ and our love for each other

 

****************************(Flashback)*******************

"Yunnie! Where are we going? Why am i packing clothing for the both of us..?" Jaejoong murmured.

"S.M wants me to go with SHINee to London for their world tour and i told him that you will be coming with me..." I smiled holding up our passports...

"Yeahhhhh! I always wanted to go to London! Omo, Soo Man hyung, I love you...." Jaejoong dialed Soo Man hyung's number to thank him..

"Yah! Kim Jae Joong! You are supposed to love only me!" I pouted and snatched away Jaejoong's phone.

"Hyung. Ignore whatever Jaejoong said after the wanting to go London part. . " I mumbled, full of jealousy.

" Heh heh... Don't drag me into your love life, yunho.. I am happily married and you don't need to be jealous.. Jaejoong belongs to you and only you.. " Soo Man replied.

"Bye hyung.. See you tomorrow on the flight. "  I murmured before hanging up.

When we landed in London, me and Jaejoong went to S.M entertainment headquarters in London. I was going to teach SHINee, a new dance called Lucifer and it was a bit complicated. So we spent hours on it and they were exhausted..  I laid on the ground with them panting anf tired and we heard the door open and a head popped in.

"Yunnie? I brought food.." Jaejoong mumured smiling as he entered the room.

"Hey Jaejoong hyung!" SHINee called out as they got up from the floor. I hugged Jaejoong closely and he laughed, hugging me back.

"Ewwww,..... Yunnie... I am all sweaty!" He pouted and i kissed his lips..

"Yunho hyung! Tae min is still underage to watch this!" SHINee shouted and we withdrew, laughing.

The next day we went around London. We took videos and pictures. Most of them were Jaejoong. Jaejoong kept posing and we were finally going back to our apartment.

**********************************(End of flashback)****************

I miss his beautiful, soft smile...  I will keep on missing his smile...

 I held onto his photo and looked out the window to see the night sky. Stars shone brightly as if they were telling me that One day i will meet him again if i kept on believing. I smiled and i closed my eyes... I wanna see my boojae again... I want him back in my life.......