Dynamite~

Dynamite ~Oneshot~

 

Choi Jinri, also known as Sulli, was a seventeen year old girl who was as frail as a premature baby. Her health was never an issue until two years ago when she was a freshmen at her current high school. She was bullied since she walked into the school. She's been betrayed multiple times and is emotionally unstable. She has absolutely no friends because of major trust issue. And... Her mother died along with her little sister in a horrible car accident. After the accident she got bullied less, but even then she started to become more and more depressed. Her father drank himself to death when she was sixteen so she had to move into an old rundown apartment complex by herself. At the end of her junior year in high school she had somehow acquired a 'clique' that let her smile just a little. But she let herself get too indulged in them and trusted them too much. So when she found out that they were nothing but liars and back stabbers she tried to kill herself. She was too tired of all the pain and hurt she's been through basically her whole life that she just wanted to end it all. But she couldn't end it. She's tried so many times to kill herself that she can't even count it on her ten fingers. She thinks of herself as a failure and not worthy of saving. Her fail attempts have damaged her body greatly. She's emotionally and physically unstable. Her doctor recently told her that she might not make it to graduation because of it. So now in her sophomore year she's utterly alone. Everyone knows her story so no one approaches her. They see her scars all along her forearms and thighs. How can't they see them? She's always wearing short things and not bothering to cover them up. Some people call her an attention seeking and some people call her troubled and misunderstood. But even then no one approaches her, they are all too afraid to meet a fashionable suicidal person. Nobody wanted to even be around her. Even teaches didn't body to look at her or even ask her questions in class. Sulli was utterly alone, and in all honesty she liked it that way.
 
Until the day the new boy transferred to her school, Lu Han. It was an unfaithful day for Sulli, but a wonderful day for Luhan. A girl just had to trip her in the hall and Luhan just had to run to her and help her up while speaking meanly to the girl. If you saw the scene you would've thought it was right out of a movie.
***Author's PoV***
"What do you think you're doing?! You can't just go around tripping people! You're probably just mad because she's cuter then you!" The girl scoffed, flipped her hair and walked away from him.
 
Luhan shook his head and quickly went over to Sulli and helped her pick up her books. He stacked some of them on his arm while reaching out to gather the paper that flew all around. Sulli was reaching for her books without looking at the boy, because she could tell he was looking at her. Luhan grabbed her reaching hand and shook it up and down. He was smiling at her and Sulli was looking around crazily. 
 
"Hi, my name is Luhan." 
 
Sulli quickly retracted her hand, but then quickly grabbed her books and paper he was holding. Then she stood up quickly and started to walk calmly, but with a fast pace down the hall hoping to never see to that boy again. Luhan's facial expression was mostly shocked and... Nope just shocked. He stood up and looked in the direction of where she walked off while dusting off his pants.  
 
"I take it you're new here." Luhan looked at the boy and nodded. "Hmph, well you have a lot to learn about this school and its students. My name is Kai and you are..."
 
"Uh, Luhan. I don't really want to learn about this school. Just about that girl." Luhan pointed in the direction she went while Kai made a face. "Uhh... She had scars all on her arms and thighs." 
 
"Oh! Sulli! Well, I don't see why you would want to know about her. She's a nobody. She's nothing but a suicidal freak with a ed up pass." Kai said casually.
 
"So... Her name's Sulli." He clapped his hands together and took off down the hall. "Thanks for the information, Kai."
 
Sulli quickly walked into the gym and up the steps to her seat. She took out her current book while trying to get comfortable. She was lying flat on her back with the book in her hands reading it intensely. She was at the top of the bleachers literally surrounded by air. Nobody sat near her at all. Everybody was either at the bottom or bunched up on the sides trying their best not to get in her area. She never claimed it her area people just never sat there when she was around. Sulli started to get really upset and aggravated at this character in her book. His name was David and he was a total ! Sulli suddenly put her hand over mouth to block herself from yelling out swears left and right about a fictional character, who pissed her the off! She was so mad that her anger level was getting way too high which caused her heartbeat to skyrocket. She sat up quickly with books in her grasp while trying to calm down, but she got up to fast and started to stumble down the steps woozily.
 
"Sulli!" A boy yelled towards her which scared her and made her trip down the rest of the way. "Sulli!!"
 
"Omo! Sulli are you okay?" One of her ex fake friends asked her while getting up off the bleacher and slowly walking towards her. 
 
"Don't come near me!" Sulli yelled, she managed to get up on all fours, and saw that boy from earlier running to her. 
 
"You okay?" Luhan asked while getting her books that she was reaching for. "Does anything hurt?" He suddenly looked up to the group of worried girls looking down her. "Are they your friends?" 
 
Sulli quickly looked behind her to them and snapped. "No!" Then she turned back around to Luhan. "G give me my b books!" 
 
She yelled then suddenly started to cough. Luhan patted her back, but she just kept on coughing. Suddenly she started to cough up blood. 
 
"Sulli! You're coughing up blood! We need to get you to the nurses office!" Luhan yelled.
 
"No! I'm fine!" Luhan ignored her and picked her up bridal style. "Put me down! I said I'm -coughs more- I'm fine!" She yelled while wiping .
 
"Liar!" Luhan ran out the gym door and to the nurse room. 
 
The nurse made Luhan wait outside the door while she did whatever she did to Sulli. He couldn't sit down, because he was too worried. So he decided to pace back and forth, up and down the hall. 15 minutes later the nurse walked out of the room towards Luhan. Luhan looked at her curiously as she told him to sit down. 
 
"What is your connection to that girl?" 
 
"Uh.. I.. I just meant her today." Luhan said slowly. 
 
"So you are new here?" Luhan nodded. "Well, are you planning to get to know her better?" 
 
"Most definitely!" Luhan said as he rubbed his hands together. 
 
"Well, if that's the case then you need to know something about Choi Jinri." 
 
 
Luhan walked into the room and walked towards the area with the closed curtain. He peeped through the center of the curtains to look at her. Sulli was laying back on the bed, eyes closed, looking up at the ceiling. Her hands had blood all on them and so did her outfit. He looked at her closely while examining her body. He looked at the multiple scars running up her arms and running down her legs. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. 
 
"Jinri has multiple medical problems and a horrible past. She has no family and no friends. Her health is very fragile and it plays off of her emotions. She's like dynamite, any small flame will make her blow up. Which will cause a number of problems within her, mentally and physically. If you're going to be her friend or whatever you have in mind to be with her. I'm telling you now, if you get close to her and just leave her. She will probably kill herself. She is very suicidal." Luhan nodded." Don't hurt her. She's been through enough.
 
"I would never even think about it." The nurse nodded and smiled.
 
"Okay then, you can go in."
 
"What do you want?" Sulli muttered, Luhan jumped a little placed his hand on his chest.
 
"Oh my gosh, you scared me!" Luhan breathed out.
 
"What do you want?" Sulli asked again. 
 
"I want to be your friend." Sulli's eye twitched a little. "A and I wanted to check and see if you were okay." Luhan said. 
 
"I'm not going to be your friend and I told you earlier that I was fine!" Sulli snapped causing her to cough a little bit. 
 
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please calm down." Luhan rushed in and stood next to her bed while trying to calm her down. 
 
"I am calm." Sulli mumbled while looking at her blood covered hand. "I am..." Luhan went outside the curtain leaving Sulli alone. 
 
'I knew it. He left me just like everybody else. Once they see the real me they always leave.' Sulli thought. 
 
She was alone for about 10 minutes and in that 10 minutes she thought a lot about that boy. Then he burst back through the curtains with a wet rag. Sulli's eyes widened at him as he came closer to her. She bit her lip hard enough to make a little bit of blood trickle down . 
 
"What are you doing?" Luhan dabbed at with the rag. 
 
"What am I doing... What are you doing? Why did you come back?!" Sulli asked him. 
 
"I just went out to get something to clean the blood off of you with... Was I wrong to..?" Sulli shook her head while sighing.
 
"No, I guess not. I'm... Sorry..." She looked up at Luhan and he was the one with wide eyes now. 
 
"Why?" Luhan asked as Sulli just shook her head. "Okay. Heheh, I like you Sulli. We'll be great friends." Luhan smiled at her. 
 
"I'm still not going to be your friend no matter what you say." Sulli said with a straight face. 
 
"Right... Well, we will see." Luhan smiled.