Memories ~~

The Memorable Approach

 

'Hoooooonneeeeeeyyy, we are going for a walk this eveniiiiinngg ! Get ready, I'll be outside. Ppalli !' Without giving me any chance to ask him questions, he dashed out of the room. That's funny, my husband is sure one that likes to make surprises and all but I just couldn't figure out on what ocassion is he taking me out today. I mean, our birthdays, even our niece's birthday date and our anniversary, is months from now ! Oh well, I'll just follow him . Quickly, I change to green t-shirt with a grey sweater, a grey bag , jeans, companied with a pair of green earrings, a ring , and a grey hat with a grey flats. Pleased with my appearance, I went downstairs , locked the doors and went outside.

 

 

Outside, as I open the door I was greeted by my pouting face of my husband. 'What's wrong oppa?' I asked. Still frowning, he answered, 'you took too much time, we'll never arrive in time, now' he pouted. Oh why did God made my husband this cute ?? He is wearing a white and black checkers t-shirt with a green sweater outside, looking as handsome as ever. His dark chocolate hair slightly curly swayed to the wind outside making him look all cute with his pout.

Smiling, I went to him who is standing beside his car , the new black Mercedes Benz A250 sports. 'Oppaaa, atleast I'm done now. If we do not get going now, we'll be late more than you want too. Now, can we go, please?' with my puppy eyes and lightly y voice, he nodded, smiled and open the door for me. Before getting inside the car, I give him a peck  as  a thank you. He smiled. His face litterally lit up ! How cute ~

He the radio and ZE:A's Beautiful Lady is playing. Thought that the ride was so silent, I started a conversation.

'Oppa,' I called. He didn't turn to my side but did reply with a 'hmm'

'Don't you missed the guys?, reffering to ZE:A, I asked. He gives me a glance and answered me. 'Ofcourse I missed them, but we're on a break now so I thought let's just forget about them and focused on us .' He smiled.

'Before I forgot, did you pick Minyoung up at her school and send her to her grandparents' house?' I asked worried he might forgot again his 'new' chore. Minyoung is our niece, her parents are away from Korea right now, so they ask for our help to take care of her, since we lived close to her house and school. Her parents didn't want to burden their parents so, they planned that Minyoung's grandparents will only take care of her at night. 

'Of course I did!' proudly he answered me . 'Do you really took her home oppa ? Because last time I'm the one who picked her up when you were supposed to!' I said with a mehrong. 'Yaahh, I already picked her up , okayy . Btw , why do you not sound like you've been lied to? Usually, if I said I've did the job, you won't easily trust me??' he asked.

'Becaaaaaaauuuusssee , her grandparents called to thank us ! haha :P take that oppa ! They thanked us for helping them this week . Today is the day your cousin is coming home if you forgot :P' again, with a mehrong I replied. 

'Fine fine fine,' he replied with a pout. After like a few minutes, we've arrived at a cafè .And then I realised it's the cafe where our first date is held . 

'Oppa, you still remember??' I said with excitement and practically spazzing over the fact he remembers where our first date was. It brings so much memories! Smiling, he took my hands and walked into the cafe saying I spazz a little too obvious. I hit his shoulder slowly and went inside with him.

He ordered while I wait for him at the table. I was down to memory lane when I hear a melody coming out from nowhere directing to where I'm sitting. Slowly, I opened my eyes and are surprised by what I saw. Siwan is playing the violin for me, which I recognize the melody of one of my favourite song, My Baby You by Marc Anthony.

He is playing with so much passion that I was on the verge of crying if he hadn't finished the song in time. He came to me with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

'Happy White Day, Dear' he said hugging me after I took the bouquet. I was so happy . Now only I realised why he suddenly wanted to have some time alone with me . I hug him tighter. Siwan's body felt so warm and nice. I stayed there for a couple of seconds and then I released him.

Looking at him with teary eyes, I said,'Thanks Oppa. I- I- I don't no what to say, just thank you and I'm so glad you're my husband!'

He smiled and said, 'No problem dear everything for you . I'm the one who needs to thank you , for staying by my side even when you didn't get much time to be with me while I'm promoting with ZE:A. So thanks (YOUR NAME)

Seeing I've already calmed down, Siwan voiced out,'Now, let's eat !' Siwan has ordered fish and chips and orange juice for both of us. We are enjoying our food when Siwan announced that we'll be taking a walk around Han River Park after this. 

We've finished our food, Siwan paid for us and we're off to Han River Park.

Arriving, I can see couples and even families having picnic or even taking a stroll around the park. We grabbed some snacks and sit down at the park too facing the famous Han River. 

I thanked Siwan for everything. We ate together, even fed each other when Siwan asked, 'Do you remember how we met??' smiling I replied, 'Of course ! ! you're too sweet to handle!' 

'You're so bold when you started the conversation first , but when we met face-to-face, you're as shy as ever ! hahaha ~' Siwan said.

'Yaaaaahh, well... you're so polite and sweet, but I must say, my friends were so jealous of me since that day ! haha ~'

~~~flashback~~~~

Oh no, not again ! The traffic is heavy again, and I'm too tired now. I just wanted to sleep now . Urrgghh. My mom was on the phone with someone. I was searching for something  in the car to kill time when I realised, the car next to my car is a schoolmate of mine. I was about to turn to the front when I caught him gave a smile to me. I gladly smiled back and waved hi. He chuckled but waved too.

I was holding a piece of paper with size of A4 that I had an idea. I took my marker and started writing . Done writing, I hold up the paper for my schoolmate to read it.. (imagine it's like in Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me MV)

'Hey there. Tired of waiting?'

'Yeah, kinda. =) What's your name?'

'What's yours first, kidding my name's (your name) ! You?'

'Cool, I'm Im Siwan . Nice to meet you. Looks like the traffic is not so heavy now, do you mind if I have your number ? please ?'

Aish, this guy is so polite and cute too . Opps, hehe .'Yeah sure, I'll write mine, you write yours, okay?'

'Sure.'

'Mine's 010-567 3458. And I'm from class B'

'012-234 4356. I'm from class A and I love music :)'

'Okay, thanks . See you around, Byyeee Siwan-ssi'

'Nae, bye bye ~~'

~~conversation ends~~

Arrived at home, I felt so happy ! I mean, I don't usually talk to some random guy. But this time, I don't know, just feel like to . And the best part is , he doesn't thinks that I'm craaazy . yes ! haha, Im Siwan <3 gosh he is just pure handsome ~~

After that day, we texted each other, sometimes he will call me and even sing to me . His voice is just so good. I one voiced out that he could be an idol if he wants too plus he majored in music. SO why not. He said, he'll think about it . But I was caught when he said this line, 'If I became an idol, I won't have much time to talk/be with you' So I thought he's joking around, but he sounded serious. 

Days passed, I would occassionally bumped into him but we just can't get the right time to talk at school. We exchange smiles and infos during the night of course.

One day, I was teaching a friend of mine Maths when there was some shreeking, screaming from the girls. I wondered what was it but contnued teaching my friend. I was focused when a friend came and said someone wanted to meet me. The screaming got louder.

As I held my head up , I can see Siwan smiling approaching me. I was kinda shocked but smiled. He greeted me . I wondered why is he searching for me. Then  , he gave me the paper bag he was holding. 

'You forgot your notebook from pur last meet.' he said. Wait, what note book? I thought. I opened the paper bag and finally get what he is talking about. With the notebook, he gave me two bar of chocolate, and let me tell you, it's a big one ! ^__^

'Thanks Siwan oppa.' We just got closer that I started calling him oppa.

'No problem, juusst, don't forget your book again or your class won't stop squealing over my handsomeness ' he said whispering close to my ears. i didn't even realised that until I hear more squeals. 

'Fine fine, thanks oppa. Btw, you're not handsome :P' I replied with a mehrong to hide my shyness. This is the first time we get to talk longer than usual when we bumped into each other .

'I'm going now. Text you later.' Siwan oppa said and walked out of the classroom.

As he walked out of the class only I realised he was with his friends, about 3 of them I think. Oh my , I totally have fallen over him ! Wait, what ??! Fine, madly in love with him ! haha ~

As soon as he is out, my friends -girl friends of course- gathered around my table to know more about him as Siwan is one of the most handsome student in the school. I just said that we're only friends, not more or less. The truth is, I'm starting to accept the fact that I have totally fallen for him though I don't know if he ever thought of making me as his girlfriend. BUT ofcourse I'll just keep it silent about this feelings of mine because I prefer guys confessed first , not girls.

Soon, before I know it, before Siwan knows  it, we both had graduated high school . Siwan got accepted to the most prestigious university, and he will further studies his favourite subject, music . As for I, I got accepted to a college I am doing my foundation on arts.

Eventhough wee're apart, we still keep in touch through facebook, twitter, instagram, messaging and phone calls. But as time goes by, both Siwan and I barely have time for us. Its only at the first week of first semester we get to go out to celebrate our acceptance. There were three times we went out together afterwards, but that's it. 

Through our frequent outings, I've always believed that he likes me somehow though he never said out loud. I just , you know, the feeling when you're so sure  about something. Sometimes, I felt neglected, sometimes I felt he cared about me, sometimes I just don't even sure how he feels about me. Sometimes, insecurities take over myself. And sometimes I felt so lonely . True I have my family members, but at college I stayed at their hostels and I enjoyed the time with Siwan .

AND, since we haven;t contacted each other for a long time, maybe because he is busy with his studies, I chose to focus on my studies till the day I'll graduate. Then MAYBE I'll try to fix our "relationship" . 

One thing I  noticed is his statuses ,tweets is all about love. Like ,"I miss you" "I love you" and all those cheesy lines. so I assume maybe he has fallen in love with someone. I was taken aback at first but then I grew to accept that maybe he is in love with someone else. Sometimes, I would imagine that he is actually talking about me . And you guys know how heart broken I am when I realised he fell for someone, I sometimes cried to my sleep and the most saddest pathetic thing is that, I am not even his to start with . :'(

So, time passed by and I'm geared up to take my last test that will determine whether I will receive my degree or not. 

'Guyss, finally it's THE LAST DAY OF EXAMINATION ! FINALLY !' I said to my friends. 'Yeah, I know right ?!!' 'Awesome, yess' can be heard form my friends. 

'Please put down your pens and pencils and put your answer sheet to your left. The teachers will collect it . Then you can disperse' was announced by the head teacher . As soon as the answer sheets were collected, shouts of 'we did it' 'yeah' was all over the place. 

Finally , I thought . Now that the exam is over , I'm afraid how my results will come out.

~~~~~

The graduation day is a week from now, my girl friends and I went out to have fun for the last time. We went shopping, styled our hair, our nails and such. Its such a fun day . We also bought our graduation dress, a white-silvery dress with a pair of heels.

The day has coommee, it's my graduation day ! My parents texted their congratulations and even family members. I'll be meeting them at the ceremony. 

My friends and I completed our make up sessions and was on our way to the hall. Everyone looks pretty and handsome ! The event started with the speech from the head master. After he finished his speech, the ceremony started. One by one, names were called . While waiting for my name to be called I glanced at the crowd to search for my family members. I waved as I found them. Then, my name was called. Carefully I step on the stage and received my scroll. I even received best achievement for this year . 

I went down and meet up with my family members. Then, we are called to take pictures together. As soon as the event ended, my parents , family members, congratulated me. I was all excited when suddenly, I heard a familiar melody and a familiar voice singing. I was really hoping for it to be him, but didn't want to put my hopes too high.

Slowly, I turned my head to the stage and was shocked by what I saw. IT'S HIM ! REALLY HIM, SIWAN OPPA ! and he is smiling sweetly while singing OUR song ... I cried, I thought he had forgitten me and left me for someone else. But NO ! He's here~~

The school gave applause to oppa after he finished performing. He went to my way and gave me my graduation present, a teddy bear and a bouquet of roses. I thanksed him and hugged him. 

'I missed you,' he whispered. That made me cried more. 'Congratulations ! You look pretty btw,' he said that made my tears fell like a fountain . I was smiling but crying at the same time. 'Oppa, why didn't you call me anymore ? text me ? hmmm?' I said, hitting his broad chest lightly. He laughed and hugged me.

'To surprise you of course,' he said as casual as ever. Suddenly, he released me from his hold and were on is knees. I gasp at his position. So many thoughts are in my mind. Is  he like proposing me right now ? And the magical sentence are out from his mouth,

'Will you (your name) marry me?' I was crying heavily by now, I took a glance at my parents, they nodded and turned back to Siwan nodded and replied with 'Yes, I do !' The crowd were in awww and like, she's so lucky, also I can hear some of, 'Hey, isn't that Star Empire Entertainment's trainee that is scheduled to debut this year?'

I looked at him and he gives me a smile that is only when he knows he did something wrong that is not telling me what he is up to. 'Oppa! you're a trainee and you never told me ! YAAAAAHHHH !' I hit him. 

'Relax, I wanted to but figured out I should tell you later :P' with a mehrong he replied.

'Soooo, was your statuses and tweets about me ??' with puppy eyes I asked. 

'What statuses??' he smirked. 'Opppaaaaaa~~ FINE THEN ! I'm going !' I said in sulk.

'Yaahh, it's all about you all this while. Even those word I said way back at high school is true ~~ I'm sorry, okaayay ??'

'Fine, you have my sorry, now can we go somewhere and have lunch? I'm hungry !' hehe..

~~~ ends ~~~ 

'Sweet time, such a sweet time' Siwan said.

'Yeah, still smiling reminiscing the moments, I replied to him ! 

'Alright, let's go. It's dark already . We can continue till our wedding day at home,' he said wanting to go home. 

'Alright, wait oppa. Come here,' *Cupp* I kissed his lips. 'Thanks for everything oppa :)'

Nodded, he opened the door for me and off to the driver's seat. We went home smiling . I leaned at his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep . Can't wait for another day to spend with this handsome, talented, beautiful man of mine !

~~ THE END ~~

there, DONE ! what do you guys think ? This is purely based on my imaginations and my dreams that I had yet to achieve. So, hope you guys enjoyed it and do commment ! 

check out my other stories too . Comment and subscribe ! :) thanks !

let me know if you get confused at any part,

till next story, maybe?

 

 

 

-faaz_96

BTW ! ZE:A FIVE's The Day We Broke Up is awesome ! :)

okay, thank you for reading , commenting and subscribing ! <3