A New Begining

You're my Forever and My Always

 

 

I will Never leave you I promise.

Promise?...

-"Promise"

 

          I can still remember the time we shared together..in times of happiness..sadness and tears. we faced it all Together and he didn't let me go.

                                                                     

                       Let me share you my story about this Guy who i really loved the most.the guy whom i cherished the most. and the       

                                                                                             only person that i will Love FOREVER.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------****************************---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                

 

That's me with my Sister. I'm the one sitting at the floor

 

 

 

 

My Name's Autumn. i'm an asian mixed. korean/filipino/american. I'm 16 years old and living my life in california.

i'm an ordinary girl living my life on how i wanted it to be. Hanging out with friends,Partying,going crazy over stuffs.

and also i write songs and loves playing my guitar with my sister. I consider my guitar as my bestfriend cuz at times that I feel completely down, Music is always there for me.

but due to my health issues my parents decided for us to leave the states and go to my family in korea for a new environment.

 

"Mom! I don't wanna go to korea. i'm okay you see?. I insisted her. but she didn't listen to me.

Yah.!~ do you want to sacrifice your health? *mom poked me*

but mom, *sighs* i don't wanna leave my friends here. this is my home...

No. that's it. it's final go pack your things and we're leaving tommorow.

 

There's nothing i can do about it so i packed my things and slept. Sun rose up and this is the day. we're leaving 

we boarded the plane. from LOS ANGELES ---> SEOUL. it's approximately 12 hours of flight  and i was bored.

I played my Ipad but that didn't worked. so i just stare at my window. COOL. I'm used in traveling abroad but the clouds is just amazing.

 

 * Ladies and gentlemen. welcome to korea.thank you for having us with you. have a great day*

Finally. we've landed. I can feel the cool breeze in my arms.  as my mom is fixing our papers i've decided to walk around the airport. this airport is quite nice.my mom called me so i get back. we've headed to my aunt's house at seoul. as i was enjoying the view of seoul's cool scenery. lots of trees with banners of koreans superstars hanging around it. cute cafes,stores and restos. I finally think that i will enjoy my life here in korea. I HOPE.It takes us an hour and finally we arrived at my aunt's house.

 

*AUTUMN! you've grown! Aigooo! such a cute lil baby.

(Dafuq. who you calling a baby nigga?)

(I said it on my mind. damn it. i'm 16 and still calling a baby.)

Hi! Aunt Irena! how are you? jaljinesso? haha I miss you. 

I miss you too my nephew.!~ i've prepared your room i hope you like it. 

Thanks aunt! i'll go upstairs to check it. thank you again love you!~

 

I walked upstairs to check my room. it's a huge room with a nice pink color.i totally love it. i laid on my bed and rest. my eyes finally closing down. i'm taking off. i can't help it. I've fallen asleep.

 

This would be a New Begining I guess.