Chapter Nine: Save me

Mysterious Girl: Im Ha Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na bowed at the departing staff members as she took her bag from the chair her leg that was cheaply bandaged screamed in pain when Ha Na was obligued to put her weight in it. She just sighed and shut her eyes tightly gripping the end of the make up table.

-"I knew that smile was false..."-EunHyuk spoke from behind Ha Na as he got closer to her. Ha Na turned around in a snap, totally surprised, causing her leg to hit the couch. In a second, EunHyuk was beside her helping her.

-"Yah! Are you insane? Why didn't you told the director you were unwell? What if you get an infection, Ha Na?"-Ha Na sighed accepting the scold. 

-"You do not need to scream at me, EunHyuk-ssi"-It was the first time he heard her saying his name which made him slow down on his motions to help Ha Na sitting down. He snapped out of it quickly and knelt down in front of Ha Na and examined the bandage that had blood stains. Ha Na was getting pale, she worked for another three hours after getting injured, she didn't fed correctly nor got sleep plus losing some small amount of blood without counting the running for some of the pictures and the continuous moving following the natural light which "suited" Ha Na better according to the photographer.

EunHyuk slowly placed his hands over the bandage, the simple touch made Ha Na's face heat up but she was going under her pain to notice this. He proceeded and gently removed a part of the bandage.

-"Aish, jinjja..."-He murmured then looked up at Ha Na who was resting her chin on her knuckles while closing her eyes tightly.

-"You are always getting hurt or sick, you are making me feel like I should be always be by your side and watch over you."-Ha Na suddenly opened her eyes and looked down at EunHyuk letting his words sink in but there was a sudden jab on her leg which made her closer her eyes and hide them behind her hand.

-"I will take you to the hospital..."-EunHyuk said taking the whole bandage out and taking Ha Na's left shoe off so her wound wouldn't receive pressure.

EunHyuk placed an arm under her knees and other behind her shoulders like he did when she fell asleep and he carried her to her room but this time she was awake and her arm was around his shoulders tightly.

-"I won't let you fall down...relax"-EunHyuk murmured. Ha Na was mentally slapping herself noticing that during the whole time she let her stupid guard down and she not only spoke to him but she guessed it was okay because EunHyuk had seen sides of her that not even YoonA had seen even thought YoonA was her sister and lived with her.

Ha Na thought EunHyuk had ninja skills or something like that he managed to escape from a beach with two working filming sets without being seen and did it while carrying Ha Na.

She looked at the doctor that was cleaning her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter