007: Thunder

Mysterious Girl: Im Ha Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunHyuk was rehearsing when he saw the SNSD members come into their practice room when he saw YoonA he remembered the last time he saw her sister, who glared him while he admited that he knew her father but he wouldn't tell how after that, she walked away from him.

-"We bought food!"-Sunny said while she bounced to were Kyuhyun was sitting. Hyoyeon sprinting towards some of the boys, who were doing a sad excuse for a dance.  When all the SNSD members were sparced around the practice room, EunHyuk noticed he wasn't alone against the mirror; YoonA was beside him, crossing her arms below her chest as her eyes scanned the room.

-"No lying, EunHyuk. What's happening between Hana and you? She was not like herself yesterday and I'm sure it was because of you."- Before he could interrupt her, she raised a hand, a cold and familiar stare taking over her eyes when she directed them to him. -"Since you are the only person she had a verbal interaction with... All the roads lead to you, what is happening with my sister?"-YoonA asked, looking directly into his eyes.

-"There is nothing happening..."-EunHyuk began but he was cut off.

-"My sister is the most serene, quiet and calm girl you could ever come across and I want to know why is she so strange around you. She spoke to you but she wasn't glaring you, she was looking at you, directly looking at you while talking, I can barely have her look at me. Then after that you disappear, she just locks herself in our room, turning it into the most depressing birthday she's ever had since last year."- YoonA took a breath as she looked directly at EunHyuk.

-"EunHyuk, if something, anything, happens between you and my sister I am not asking you to tell me everything, all I ask is for you to be ready and if you can cure her heart... I beg of you, do it. It is really far away from what it used to be."-YoonA turned her head to the side, taking a deep breath and letting her mind wander down memory lane.

-"Hana is a very sensitive person, she may look tough and she may act like it but even when I am not the best Unnie in the world, I know. My sister? She clearly needs a friend. If you want to be that friend I won't stop you, just be careful, do not hurt her and after this, we can pretend I never talked you about this."-Im Yoona walked away from EunHyuk and went to eat with everyone else, leaving behind a shocked and very confused EunHyuk with his thoughts.

 

Hana bit the straw she was using to drink iced tea, instead of the tea, she was trying to swallow the lines she had to say in the MV. She looked at the watch and then around the cafe, she had finally accepted meeting him and he does this.

Hana was about to stand up and leave but a familiar well built, tanned and tall figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter