When two people meet

Best friends meet!!!!

One day two people met they didnt know each other,they bumped into each other they both bowed and said sorry the one girl said im sorry i bumped into you i wasnt looking at were i was going.The other one said its okay i wasnt looking either so dont worry about it and *smiled* at the girl the other girl smiled back so she asked whats your name? and the girl said my name is eun jin and what is your name? the other girl said my name is hyosung its very nice to meet you and eun jin said its nice to meet you too they both smiled at the same time and hyosung asked very soft do you like kpop music and eun jin said omo yes i do...do you like kpop too so hyosung said yes i do...want to become friends and be kpop lover friends?eun jin had to think about what she asked............then a minute later she said sure that would a plessure to become friends with you...so you want to go to the park tomarow around two i have a lot of stuff too do for just this weak.Okay said hyosung and how old are you eun jin? eun jin said im 17 and how old are you? hyosung was mumbling and said im 15 would you still be my friend even though im young ? Hyosung replied yes i will still be you friend even though you are young it doesnt matter about how old you are to me anyways i have to go i will see you tomarow at the park bye said eun jin. hyosung said bye. eun jin woke up and took her shower and got dressed to work on her stuff that she needed done she when she was doing that hyosung was still sleep on a saturday morning and was very tired because she stayed up all night long on her computer doing homework and she woke up at 12:30 and took her shower and got dressed and went online listening to music and realized it was almost two and just went to the park and waited for eun jin to come and it started to snow outside so she was glad she was wearing a heavy coat because it got cold outside and then eun jin came she was happy that she got done very early with all her work becuase she also stayed up all night working on all her stuff they were at the park for three hours and then went to the restraunt to get something to eat because they were getting hungry they were having fun and all so hyosung asked if eun jin wanted to come to her house and have dinner over at her house and spen the night so eun jin said sure but i have to ask my mom so she did and her mom said yes and hyosung asked her mom and her mom said the same thing and went to her house and they had dinner and watched a few movies and fell alseep on the couch and then they woke up and went to hyosungs room and played for a while and went back to sleep........