Late Night Calls...No More...!!

Late Night Calls...

 

Hangeng stirred..changing his side once again..He couldn’t sleep. He was tired actually, from a very tight schedule today..He had come late to his apartment thinking nothing but his bed and a good night sleep..But he couldn’t..ever since..ever since he saw Zhou mi’s Weibo update...giving a dorky pose with.....him....Heechul...

How long it would have been now? He couldn’t remember when he last heard from this good but sometimes annoying friend of his. Why annoying? Hmm....

There were times when Heechul would call him often...in the late night...

‘Because that’s when you are free...”He would give excuse in a very innocent tone.

He would call ...talking nonstop about his schedules ,other Suju members.. their mess ups....Hangeng would listen sleepily...Heechul could talk continuously..He wouldn’t ask anything about Hangeng ..he seemed to know everything about him..Somehow..It would be like He is filling him up with details from Korea...from suju dorms...

Sometimes Heechul would just call to say He’s bored or because he couldn’t sleep or just because he is plain drunk...He would then talk all gibberish..that Hangeng was sure he himself would not remember the next morning...

He used to get so pissed off sometimes..when He had to wake up from his sleep just to listen Heechul’s blabbering..He sometimes used to yell at him frustrated begging him to stop calling this late...

“Call me in morning Chul,I promise I would take it however busy I am....”He would say pleadingly.

But it was of no use..He knew it..So he listened as Heechul talked ..some times drowsing off in between...

He didn’t know that he had gotten used to it...the late night calls..SO used to it that he started to actually miss them..When Heechul stopped calling...It wasn’t all of the sudden per say...first the frequent calls became rare..Heechul started calling him once a month or something instead of weekly or daily calls...Then once in three or four months..But then they stopped...Sure Heechul would drop him a message now and then...but it wasn’t same...

He was happy at first..To sleep peacefully without any interruptions..without any calls and Heechul’s constant nagging...But then he came to know that he couldn’t sleep without them...without hearing that voice at least once a month...He would wait..Staring at his phone..checking if it has got network..wide awake in the middle of nights...Sometimes he would hear Heechul’s ringtone playing and he would wake up to grab his phone only to realize it was just a dream...

When was it?..yes.. a little after Heechul enrolled..that’s when the calls stopped completely...bring ingtheir interaction to just few messages..just hi hello..and that was it..

Many times he tried..thought of calling Heechul..But he would always stop himself...what was he going to say..after so many days....Heechul was always the one who would talk...taking the initiative coming up with topics...even when..even  when they were roommates and used to stay up late...drinking and chatting....

At times he would promise himself to give a call to Heechul but he wouldn’t get time in his busy schedules....practises, events, recordings...until late at night...

He would stare at Heechul’s number late at night, thinking of pressing call button but he would decide against it at the last minute..what if he’s sleeping? and again what should he say...does he miss his calls? his voice? hearing about his day? his new schedules? his radio program? does he miss HIM?....He didn’t have an answer...

He made a habit though.. checking on Heechul from time to time through web..looking for updates on him..there were few of them now as Heechul was in army..and  he was not updating any of his account..posting no pictures...All he could get was pictures or updates which other Suju members or his fans put up...he would look at them...thinking how much Heehchul has changed since.....since .......how many years it was now.?.when he had last saw him in person...now he looked grown up a bit..but..but still very much like Heechul..as before..

Hangeng sighed loudly..his attempt of sleeping had failed miserably...He couldn’t help but think about it..Why..Why Heechul had stopped calling...? was he getting so tired now to give a call in the night...but he can always call and annoy him in the morning...he can right? Has he got so busy....?Or..or He has got someone else to annoy now..instead of him...

Hangeng shot up..reaching for his phone...Suddenly he needed to know the reason...the reason for no late night calls....

 


Just something I thought about randomly :)

It will be a short one..just another chapter or two....

Do let me know what u think about it....

Thank you (^_^)