Chapter Thirteen

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lei's note:

This chapter is more of the side stories but I hope you won't skip it! :) Of course there's still luyoon at the end, DON'T SKIP! :)))) follow/ask: twitter/ig/ask.fm: jnnlr_  let's talkkk :)

 

"As you all know, SM University has an anual event called Student's Night." The students cheered with what their principal said. "This friday is for the freshmen and sophomores, Saturday is for juniors and seniors."

 

 

And the principal explained all the details about the Student's night. It is an annual event for the students to have a party for a break from their studies.

 

"Oh my gosh! We should buy our dresses already!" Shin Gi exclaimed.

 

"I think you'll be the queen of the night because you're a model and you're used to it." Yuri said and they both giggled.

 

"So on Thursday, let's go to the mall to shop?" Yoona asked and they all agreed. "Then on Friday we'll be sleeping over in Kris oppa's house!" Seohyun said.

 

"Why do we all gather at our house?" Kris complains. "You guys are so messy, you know!"

 

"It feels like Yifan hyung doesn't love us anymore." Kai pouts. "Cute." Shin Gi pinched his cheeks.

 

"You are a burden to our house everytime you left us!" Sehun complains too but immediately earned a smack in the head from Chen. "Don't talk as if you're helping Kris hyung in cleaning." And stuck out his tongue.

 

"Aish, I won't win in this conversation, anways." Kris sighed in defeat. "I love you guys so you can come in mess around our house."

 

"Kris oppa is so sweeet." Yoona teased, "Group hug guys!"

 

And they did a group hug in the middle of the school grounds. But..

 

"Jongdae oppa."

 

They all pulls away from their group hug and look at the girl who called Chen. "Oh, Krystal!"

 

"Hi unnies, oppas." Krystal bowed and smiled at them and they greeted her back.

 

"Should we leave you first?" Kris asks.

 

'That' a NO NO.' Yuri thought.

 

"Uh no its okay." Chen answered and Yuri smiled in relief. "We'll be the one to leave."

 

Yuri frowned again. 'Ugh, I hate this!'

 

"Eh? Where are you going?" Yuri asked. "Coffee shop." Krystal answered.

 

"Don't you have class?" Shin Gi asked.

 

"Nope." Chen shakes his head, "We'll be going, see you later!" And they left.

 

"Someone's jealous." Kai said as they started walking again.

 

"No, I'm not." Yuri scoffed.

 

"Did I said it was you?" Kai smirked.

 

Yuri whined because she was caught off guard and they all laughed at her. "It's okay, Yul, we all know you love him." Kris said.

 

"But he doesn't feel the same way." Yuri pouts and they just shrugs. Even tho they know that Yuri and Chen have feelings for each other, they still don't want to be the one to say it. They want to let them be.

 

The bell rang signalling that the rest of them except Kris have to go to their class. "I won't attend our class." Shin Gi said and clings to Kris.

 

"Why?" Kris asked. "I'll come with you since you don't have class and Jongdae oppa is with Krystal."

 

"You don't have to!" Kris said. "It's okay, really."

 

But Shin Gi just shakes her head. "You go ahead, guys."

 

"You sure, Shin?" Kai asked her and she nodded. "I'll go at your place later, I'll bring my dog with me so monggu, jangga, janggu and Oreo will play." She giggled.

 

Kai ruffled his hair, "Okay, take care hyung!"

 

"So where to go?" Shin Gi asks Kris, still clinging to him.

 

Kris chuckled and ruffles her hair, "You're really spoiled brat." And they went to the carpark and left the school.

 

* * *

 

"Krystal, here's your coffee and clubhouse sandwhich." Chen said as he placed the foods in the table.

 

"Thank you, oppa!" Krystal smiled. "I'm really hungryyy." And started digging in.

 

"It seems like it." Chen laughed.

 

"Yeah, I didn't eat breakfast."

 

"Why? You should always eat breakfast!" Chen said.

 

"Because I'm running late for school earlier, that's why." Krystal explained and did a peace sign.

 

"So adorable." Chen chuckled. "Are you going to the Student's night?"

 

"Of course! And I'm so excited."

 

"You want to come with us on Thursday?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter