Chapter 2: Moving in

In Life there are Twist & Turn (Discontinued)

 

Chapter 2: Moving in
 
After a long ride they arrived at their house. 
 
" Wow. You guys have such a big house. " their aunt said as she looked around. " Okay. Kids come here. " she said. They all walk toward her. " My sons will be moving in with me so they need rooms. " she said. " So what? " a seven years old boy said. " don't talk to me like that. " she snapped. " Chanyeol will shares room with Baekhyun. Jongin with D.O. And Sehun with Joonmyun. " she said as she walk out of the house. " I'm be back and the moment i come back you guys have to be ready. " she yelled from outside. 
 
" Hyung are we going to stay with that witch. " the boy who talk back to his aunt earlier asked. " Baekhyun. Don't say like that. " Joonmyun said. " just move your things." he said as he walked into his room. 
 
Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun packed their things and move in with their hyungs. 
 
 Each of them were busying with their own stuff. " I'm back. " their aunt shouted. They all walked down the stairs. " Sons. Here are your cousins. " she said to her three sons. " Mom. Where are our rooms? " one of them about twelve years old asked. "Joonmyun  show them their rooms. " she told him in a cold tone. " Neh " Joonmyun replied. " and someone prepare the dinner. " she ordered. " What? How can we prepare dinner? You are the one who have to. " Baekhyun snapped. " What did you just say little boy? I ordered you because i'm in charge of you from now on. Understand? NOW GO AND PREPARE DINNER!!! " she shouted. They quickly walk into the kitchen. 
" Hyung. Do you know how to cook? " asked Chanyeol. " I know. Mom has taught me. " Kyungsoo said. While they were preparing dinner, Joonmyun was showing their aunt'sons to their room. 
 
" Yah. I told you to put these there. Not here. " Chihoon one of their aunt's sons told Joonmyun. 
" Joonmyun. Come and help me with these. " another boy called Jihoon said. 
Joonmyun was about to help him with his stuff when someone smacked his head. 
" You are not finish with these. " Chihoon said. " But- " Joonmyun was about to said something but interrupted by Chihoon. " No but. Just do what i said " Chihoon said. 
" Joonmyun why are you not coming. " yelled Jihoon from next room. " I'm coming. " Joonmyun replied.  After finishing up Chihoon's stuff he went into Jihoon's room to help him. 
 
" Joonmyun. Carry my backpacks into the room. " Jihoon said. " And clean this mess up. " Jihoon said and walked out. Joonmyun sighed. When he finish cleaning he went downstairs. 
 
" Chanyeol! Not that. This. " Kyungsoo said  to Chanyeol as he pointed toward something. " Opps. Sorry. " Chanyeol said. " Baekhyun give me that plate. " Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun. " Arrasso " he replied. Baekhyun took the plate and handed it to Kyungsoo. 
" What are you doing?" Joonmyun asked them. " preparing dinner. " replied Baekhyun. " That freaking witch would just order us what to do. She wouldn't do anything. " Baekhyun added. 
 
" Dinner is ready. " Baekhyun shouted. 
They all sat around the dinning table. 
" Hmm. This taste good. " said their aunt after tasting. " Who cook this? " she asked. " I cooked. " replied Kyungsoo.  
" Start from today you will be in charge of cooking. " she said. 
" What do you mean by he's in charge of? He's not working for you. None of us is working for you " Baekhyun said as he get up from his seat. " I think you still don't understand. Your parents are death so start from now i own you. You are just seven years old. You can't live by yourself. " she said in a cold tone. " No you don't. You own none of us. " Baekhyun snapped. " You can say as you like and i'm not buying it. " she said back. Baekhyun slapped his hand on the table and walk upstair. 
" Hyung. " Sehun called Joonmyun who is sitting beside him with a soft voice.
" Sehun ah. What? " Joonmyun asked. " I don't want to eat. " he said. " Arrasso. " Joonmyun said. " Hyung i want to go upstair. " Sehun said. " Arrasso. I will follow you " Joonmyun replied as he got up of his seat. 
Sehun and Joonmyun went upstair while Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongin  just sit silently at their seats. 
" We are done. Clean these up. " their aunt ordered. " Neh " the three of them replied. Their aunt and her three sons went upstair to their rooms. 
Kyungsoo sighed. 
They took the empty dishes and put them into the basin. 
" I will wash them. You two can go and sleep. " Kyungsoo said. 
" It's okay. We will help you. " Kai said. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
" Sehun ah. Do want to sleep? " Joonmyun asked. " No. " Sehun replied. " Hyung will go and check Baekhyun. Arrasso? " Joonmyun said as he walks toward the door. " I will follow too. " Sehun said and run over to him. 
 
" Baekhyun? " Joonmyun mumbled as he open the door. " Neh? " Baekhyun replied. 
" Are you okay? "  Joonmyun asked. " No, i'm not okay. " Baekhyun said while sobbing. 
" Are you crying? " Joonmyun asked while approaching toward Baekhyun as Sehun follows behind him. 
Joonmyun sit beside Baekhyun who was sitting at the edge of the bed. 
" Come here. " Joonmyun said as he straighten his arms. 
" It's alright. We'll be fine. " Joonmyun said as he embraced Baekhyun. 
" Hyung? " Joonmyun turn around to find Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongin standing near the door. 
" Hyung. I don't want to stay with them. " said Chanyeol. 
" But we can't. " replied Kyungsoo. 
" What she said was right. We can't live by ourselves. We are too young. We can't work. We have school too. " he added in. 
" I think you guys should sleep now. It's getting late. " said Joonmyun as he get up. 
" Hyung. Can you stay with me? " Baekhyun asked. " If you want. " Joonmyun replied. " We also want to. " said Jongin. 
" Then let sleep here. " said Joonmyun. 
" Tomorrow can be better" he said one last time before falling asleep.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 
The mansion
 
 
 
 
Mrs.Jungsu's room
 
 
 
Chihoon's
 
 
 
Jihoon's
 
 
 
Junhoon's
 
 
 
Joonmyun and Sehun's
 
 
Kyungsoo and Jongin's
 
 
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol's