Final

Lie it is Lay

Lie it is lay.

 

 

 

 

Kris and Lay have been together for 4 years.They had a lots of chatt and moment during training at SMent.

Their family must be proud of them because their debut really going succesfully.

Including Kris's mother,but she had bad feeling about Lay because he's the person Kris close the most.

She's worrying her handsome son so much.

'Beeep'

Kris            :"Halo?"

Mom          :"Kris?what are you doing now?"

Kris            :"Nothing,just lying on my bed mom what's wrong?"

Mom          :"Do something and get out from that bed"

Kris            :"Do what?i need to rest mom"

Mom          :"Do whatever you want just stay away from Lay,is he together with you right now?"

Kris            :"What?Lay?Mooom,,?please tell me what's the problem with you and Lay?Why mom?"

Mom          :"You asked me why?I told you about this so many times and now you just ask me why?"

Kris            :"Ugh mom,,you start again"

Mom          :"I hate him Kris,he likes you for god sake i really hate him,i hate when he staring at you and touching your skin.It's irritated in my eyes.

Kris            :"Did I tell you he's just my bestfriend?"

Mom          :*heavy sigh* "You did,but i always worried.I'm afraid if you and him is,,,"

Kris            :"Mom please,,I'm tired"

 

Kris hang up the phone,he hate his mom the moment she said that she doesn't like Lay.

The truth is Kris loves Lay and Lay loves him.They're loving each other but no one know about their relationship.

Except Luhan,because Lay wasn't smart enough to keep his secret to his soulmate-room.Lay is easy.

Kris about to sleep but his mom annoyed him by that -conversation on the phone.

He rush to living room and suddenly his phone vibrate again.

 

Kris            :",,,,"

Mom          :"Kris listen to mama,this is important! I want you promise for this"

Kris            :"What makes you think that i and Lay is gay mom?"

Mom          :"Mom's feeling"

 

 

This time Kris was speechless.He can't debate with his mom anymore.His mom feeling absolutely correct.But Kris can't denying about his feeling too.He would ignore all the peoples who dare blocked his love to Lay,it means,,his mom also.

 

 

Kris            :"Fine.What do you want me to do?"

Mom          :"First.Stay away from him"

 

Right in time,Lay step across into the living room joining Kris on the couch to watching television.

Kris moved his body next to Lay.

 

Kris            :"Yes"

Mom          :"Second.Don't even look and stare at him"

 

Kris Lay's hair,Lay lift his head up to Kris and showing his deeply dimple on his right cheek at Kris.Kris smiling back to Lay.

 

Kris            :"Yes"

Mom          :"Don't touch and hold him no matter what just get your hands away from his skin dear"

 

Kris with smoothly motion rubbing Lay's cheeks while his left hand still held the phone.

 

Mom          :"His hands become disgusting when he's grab yours,i even can't imagine my son get kiss by him"

 

Kris already locked Lay's lips with his.

 

Kris            :"Yeah,,Yes"

 

Kris and Lay broke the kiss to catch a breath and he starts to attack Lay's lips again.Harshly but so soft and warm.They're tongue battling,saliva dropping and of course Kris is the winner.Lay moaned and groaned slowly.

Lucky his mom didn't heard the sound of they're made out the phone there.Kris didn't care.His mom kept talking bla bla bla on the phone,that something never won't Kris to hear about.

 

 

Mom          :"Kris! You heard me or not?"

 

 

Kris was Lay's neck and there's more hickey on it.

 

 

Kris            :"Yes! Now what?"

 

 

Kris pulling up Lay's body from the couch and cling his hand on Lay's waist.

 

 

Mom          :"Don't ever share your room with him!"

 

 

Kris lead Lay's body to his bedroom,he close the door and leaning his body to Lay.

 

 

Mom          :"You got it? I trust you my handsome boy can you keep my promise?"

Kris            :"You got my promise!"

 

 

Kris smiling and smirking,he turn off the phone.Eyes full of lust drowning on him when he saw Yixing beneath him and next,,,the room is dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(=___=")

I can't sleep because I missed krislay so much,I created this fanfic because krislay always on my mind I felt my brain will explode heeeeuhhh,,,

Sorry for the LAME story,,,:-) :-) :-)