Jealously

China Aster

 

Jongin walk lazily to the kitchen and grab a bottle of coke inside the fridge. He pours it inside a mug and takes a few sip of the coke before made his way towards the Living Room where everyone is watching some action movies,

But not everyone

Jongin count the members and realize the two of them is missing, Jongin furrowed his eyebrow.

“Who’s missing?” Jongin nudge at Chanyeol who was look clueless while watching the Movie. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow.

“Oh, you mean Sehun and Luhan hyung, they were going out to grab some Bubble Tea “ Chanyeol said at Jongin before yelling at Kris because pick a English Movies without Korean Subtitle.

Jongin just sit there at a few moments before speaking mindlessly.

“What the ” he said and walking inside his room.

All the members become silent while looking at Jongin.

“Look! Even Jongin mad at you!” Chanyeol add.

 


 

Jongin walk towards the Dining Room and saw that everyone in EXO has start eating, he take a seat in front of Sehun and Luhan.

“Jongin, pancake” Kyungsoo give him a plate of pancake with honey on top of it.

“Thanks hyung” Jongin said.

Jongin could feel that Sehun is eyeing over him.

“What do you want Oh Sehun” Jongin said and start eating the pancake. The other members start too silent as Jongin starts talking.

“I heard that you were cursing last night”

Jongin stop eating and look at Sehun and take few glance at Luhan who were look shock by their action.

“So, what is it to you” Jongin said and take a few bite of the pancake.

“Why are you mad?” Sehun ask.

It’s taking a few moments before Jongin answer.

“Puberty” Jongin said and the other members start to laughs.

After that, Sehun stop talking to Jongin while Jongin just ignore him.

 


 

When inside the van, Jongin take a seat between Joonmyeon and Tao, while Sehun and Luhan sit at the last line of the van. Jongin just ignore them and try to keep his distance from them. Because every time he saw their face, he just wants to burst into anger.

30 minutes after the van start moving, Joonmyeon nudges Jongin arm, Jongin look at him.

“Is something wrong with you and Sehun?”Joonmyeon ask, Jongin sighed. He hates that question.

“Nothing, I just in a bad mood” Jongin said before closing his eyes. Joonmyeon just sigh heavily and give Jongin some privacy to clear off his mind.

Little didn’t Jongin know that Luhan keep watching him worriedly.

They arrived at Incheon Airport and saw that a hundred of fans or more is waiting them. With a much difficulties they barely arrived inside the airport.

“The plane will arrive at 11.00 AM, so you guys have to wait here for a bit, okay” Manager of EXO-K said.

“Yes” they replied.

Jongin sit and start to play”Angry Bird” at his Phone. Suddenly, he hears someone is clearing his throat. Jongin turn and saw that Luhan is smiling at him. Jongin gave him a cold stare before turn off his phone.

“What?” Jongin said lazily. It takes a few moments before Luhan start to reply but Jongin cut him off.

“Where Sehun?” He said with cold expression.

“Huh?” Luhan look at him, confuse by his words.

“What do y—“Before Luhan could finish his sentences, Jongin cut again, this time his tone become harsher.

“Don’t play dumb with me hyung, aren’t you guys always together? Go to him or your fans would be mad at you guys” Jongin said before leave Luhan who was just dumbfounded at what just happen earlier.

The members start to lined up before walk towards the escalator, on their way there, the fans start to scream and push at each other. And there also many banner that the fans made but the banner that caught Jongin eyes is the big banner that said “Sehun and Luhan, Hunhan just get married”. Jongin hold his anger just waiting to explode any time.

 


 

After they arrived at the airplanes, they search for their seat and their seat partner.

Jongin took his seat and lucky for him because he sit next to window, Jongin love to sit beside the window because he could watch the beautiful scenery of the cloud.

While Jongin was staring at the window, someone approaching him, Jongin look at him and saw Luhan that seem scared after saw Jongin.

“I—I sit here” Luhan said. Jongin look away and make himself busy by stuck his ears with headphone and listen to some Hip Hop music.

Luhan sighed by Jongin behavior, before put himself beside Jongin.

After a few minute after the departure, Jongin felt that someone is tugging his shirt, he look at him and saw that Luhan is pouting cutely.

“What?” he ask, while put his headphone down to his neck.

“I’m bored” Luhan said while blink cutely at Jongin. Jongin look at him for awhile while raising his eyebrow.

“So?” he said coldly.

“Jongin-ah~” Luhan whine cutely.

“Hyung, stop it you’re 23 for a god sake” Jongin said with a serious tone.

“Talk to me!” Luhan said.

“I’m talking to you right now hyung!”

 Jongin realize that all the members are looking at both of them like they were watching some show. Jongin sighed heavily.before leaning back to his chair and look outside the window. He is getting tired by all of this probably.

When he wants to dozed off, suddenly he felt those hand is tugging his shirt again. Jongin shot a sharp gaze at Luhan who just make an innocent face. Jongin take a deep breath.

“What now..” he said. Luhan smile brightly.

“Let’s play Sudoku!” Luhan said.

“I hate math” Jongin mumbling while closing his eyes.

“Rubix cube?”

“You would win then” Jongin murmured.

“Tap Sonic!”

“I have finished all the levels” Jongin said proudly.

“Uno!!”

“Too childish”

“But you’re still a kid!”Luhan cross his arm. Jongin look at him before leaning closer to Luhan and whispers in the shell of his ear.

“And you’re an adult” Jongin said huskily.  He looks at Luhan who have a slight of Crimson red at both of his cheek. Jongin chuckle a little.

“This might be interesting” Jongin thought. 

 

 



Author Note

This is Prologue? 

Ouh, brain you being difficult again..T____T

This isn't my best work , my thought of this story is ", weird and short" 

But thanks to this story i have release my anger from that stupid pic.

I choose China Aster as title of this story is because China Aster means Jealously. 

Hahaha~!! xD

........

...................

okay...