Entangled

dooley shots

A/N:

This is a long one-shot

ignore any grammatical and spelling mistake, enjoy!

 

 

 

 

**********

Taking the hardcover between thumb and forefinger he flipped the notebook open,quickly flipping through the pages his eyes grew wide,orbs literally falling out of his saucet,his notes months of hardworks are stained with black paint washing all his effort in drain.Banging the notebook on the hard wooden desk with a thud ,enough for students to stop whatever they're doing and turn their head, his teeth clenched, gritting in anger dark chocolate eyes shooting fire,the whole class grew silent as grave.

 "What happened??" one of his friend came rushing and enquired.

He didn't answer and kept staring at the stained notebook, suddenly he stood up with a furios look and stormed out of the room like a gust of storm that is going to destroy anything everything coming on its way . His friend,and the rest of the students trailed behind him knowing very well where or better to say to whom he is  heading to.

His feet hitting the floor like a elephant shaking the ground beneath him,nose flared like a bull about to charge ,his palms in a tight stone fist at their sides. ".It was her,no one had audacity to cross path with him" , " that's it" . He is going to burry her alive and show her the direct ticket to hell.

The bunch of students tailing him were murmuring as to what will he do ,would he kill her " ," he is too handsome to go to jail" , some girls were giggling thinking how hot he looks right now, and some were in a mood to enjoy another drama.

 

Suddenly he stopped, snapping the students to stop,a dead silence echoed in the corridor as he saw her  standing few feet away from him ,the sight of her only adding to his outrage,his eyes darkened in anger.He strode toward her and in a snap of second he was gripping her arm so harsh his nail digging on her skin as he spunned her around, her facing him.

 

She gasp as she felt the tight grip on her arm and almost lost balance when he spunned her around making her dizzy ,causing a sharp pain on her joint between shoulder and arm.Instantly her head shot up and met with red fiery eyes,anger quickly began to erupt within her.

"Let my hand go!" she shouted her voice echoing in the corridor as more student started gathering.

His grip tighten around her arm ,eyes boring through her.

"This time you've gone far Park" he hissed through his gritted teeth "How dare you ruined my notebook"

"The same way you ruined my dress " she screamed on the top of her lungs," You made fun out of me infront of whole school "her eyes red and fiery as his

"You deserve that for leaving cockroaches in my locker" he snapped at her

and they started throwing balls of accusion ,blaming each other back forth

 

 

Jung yonghwa ,the star of his college,he excelled in everything, in studies, sports,he has a look to die for, the most handsome charming hunk.He is cool, his personality has a aura to send shiver down your spine,a rich guy,girls swooned over him like bee to honey. Nobody dared to look straight in his eyes but except for one girl Park shinhye, in every way she matched his attitude,arrogance,personality,intelligence,she got a look to wrap every guy on her little finger,she was witty,quick and she was his biggest enemy.They were like moth and fire which burn higher and higher when brought together . He detested the fact that it stood its stance infront of him.

Nobody knows what's the story behind them, Shinhye Yonghwa themselves don't know why they detest, loath each other that much,its like whenever they met they found themselves in a situation spitting fire,abusing.accusing,blaming cursing each other.

 

Yongwa's eyes darted to the student a look which was enough to put stop whatever conversation they were having.Everybody knows he is furious when angry and anything even a littlest thing that goes against his will ticked off his mood off the hook.

His eyes again focused at one point Park shinhye's face which he wanted to crush so badly.

"Apologise" he said in a tone as if ordering her still holding her by the arm squeezing it

"Only my dead body"she replied tone as high matching his

His dark red angry eyes fell on the notebook trapped between her other arm,a smirk touched his lips extending his other hand he snatched it away holding the notebook up in the air

Shinhye's eyes grew wide her notebook all her important notes which she need for her coming exam to beat this arrogant prince

"Give it back" she said gritting her teeth

" First apologise" he was hovering over her a smirk still pastered on his handsome face.

Shinhye's body was trembling in anger she was on the edge of exploding ,only one sin just one ,she would definetly take great pleasure killing him with her own bare hands,she hates this guy so much that she wanted to slap him and wipe that smirk off his lips.

She tip-toed,jumped to get the notebook but her short height made it impossible  as his hand kept going  higher and higher away from her reach

"Apologise" Yonghwa said this time sternly,all in serious tone giving her a death glare

Shinhye glared at him,only if looks can kill he would've lied dead right now or atleast paralyzed she wished for. She will die but will never apologise to this arrogant jerk.

"Never!" she said stubornly looking straight into his dark chocolate eyes.

Yonghwa released her with a sudden jerk, her back hitting the wall ,he brought her notebook upto his eye level and flipped the notebook open ,toring some pages from it he threw the pages in the air and her half torned book into her palms. The gasped of student can be heard.

"Thats for not apologising" with said that he his heel leaving hung open and angry.

The students quickly let aside in a line giving way for him and the crowd got despersed as the drama ended

Shinhye stood there rooted, hands curled in a fist at their sides, face red with anger, eyes fiery and outraged.The nagging pain on the arm reminding  her of the incident few minute ago.

" You'll not get with it Jung"

 

 

***

The next day Yonghwa tossed the idea of going school,he was sitting alone in his room fists clenched tightly,thought running back to the incident took place yesterday.He is just tired of this ,she'd turned his reputation into dust, never ever he felt so insulted and angry , and with a girl ,if not for her being a girl  he would've broken her nose and had her teeth out.

The sound of his ringing cell snapped him out of his trance, without looking at the screen he pressed the green button crashing the little thing on his ear.

"Hello!"

"Hello Lee Shin"he heard a girl voice on the other line

"Sorry wrong no." without waiting for her response he hunged up

Elbows on the table fingers interwined, his head was resting on it. His cell rang again

"Hello!"

"hello Lee Shin"

not again ,he rolled is eyes,its getting pissing him off

"Sorry wrong no."he said calmly as he can through his gritted teeth and pressed the red button

 

As it was not enough for him to explode the cell rang again, ENOUGH!

"Which language in the world do you understand, for the last time i'm not Lee Shin,you get that!" He shouted at the girl on the other line not able to control his temper and furious mood

 

*silence*

 

" I  just called to say sorry" the girl said " But i think you don't deserve it Mr whoever you're?" her tone angry ,without waiting for his response this time she hung up on him.

Yonghwa stared at the cell for a good minute and finally released a long sigh ,ranking his hand through his coal dark back hair

" What've gotten into me,now i have started charging on the strangers "

 

He quickly redialed her no.and waited for her answer while tapping the floor

 

"Hello"

"eh!"

"anybody there?

"uhmm..hello"

"Aren't you satisfied or there's anything left you haven't siad yet" the girls tone angry ,mocking, she was about to hung up

"no..no..listen.i'm sorry "

"huh!"

"yeah! i'm sorry, i was in a bad mood and when your call came i ended up charging on you" he quickly filled her with apologise and excuses

 

* silence*

" It's ok" she siad calmly and then." Lee Shin" in a teasing mood

He stayed silence for a second and they both burst out laughing

"Thank you Lee Kyu Won" he also replied teasing her

"Kyu won?? " the girl asked confused

"Yeah ! If i'm Lee Shin then you're Lee Kyu Won"

"Oh! is that so..nice to meet you Lee Shin" said with an amusement in her voice

" Nice meeting you too Kyu Won"

they talked for hours,telling jokes ,teasing each other like they know each other for years,an unexplainable bond formed between them,hell they even don't know each other's real name and they've started brewing a frienship,unexpected Yonghwa felt at peace.

 

 

***

 Yongwa was in a very good mood first because of his friendship with Kyu Won ,second he haven't seen his enemy's face since morning.Few distance away Shinhye was talking to someone over the phone.Yonghwa was having conversation with his group of boys,as they were walking ,Shinhye who was seeing them approaching toward her direction smirked a evil one.She turned around so that her back facing him,she took backward step still talking over the phone, and then purposely stumbling over her feet her back bumped into Yonghwa's chest and her heel digged onto his shoes.He yelped in pain and pushed her off him knocking her breath out for a moment.Composing herself she turned around anger on her beautiful face.

"You.."she shouted pointing her finger at him,eyes fiery ,voice full of confident

Yonghwa scoffed as he tucked his hand in his pant pocket

" You again,you purposely bumped into me" shinhye shouted  spitting fire

He was stunned ,his eyes turned red and body started shivering ..

"You're so ..low...."her word got dissapear in as he grabbed her by arm and pulled her ,her face crashing against his broad chest,she stared into his dark chocolate fiery eyes

"You dare to blame me one more time and i swear i'll show you who Jung Yonghwa really is!" he said in hoarse dangerous voice between his greeted teeth as his grip around her arm tighten.

By now their scene had gathered lots of onlookers ,her heart beat quickened ,murmurs of students can be heard.

He let go off her with a jerk and glared at the students "MOVE!" he shouted when the students didn't seemed to move and they quicly dissappeared

The angry mood he is in, he decided to stormed out of the college  leaving stunned and shocked shinhye rooted on her place.

 

 

***

 

Once outside the college,he was sitting near the beach for more than a hour, he was angry,very angry first she misbehaved, insulted and now she is blaming him for being so low, he wanted to crush her into billion of pieces. He fished out his cell phone from his pocket and his finger scrolled through the contact list his ,his finger stopped at one name "Kyu Won" after staring it for quiet a second he pressed the green button and brought the cell near his ear.

"Hello Lee Shin.." upon hearing her voice he closed his eyes feeling the cool breeze caressing his face and her voice tingling his ear, a slow smile crept on his thin hard lips .He forgot about the fight hour ago . Her voice brought him peace and calm he was talking to her so cool-calm like wasn't angry a few minutes ago,like he doesn't wanted to destroy anything, sure this girl brings the sweet side of him

 

 

 

***

Six months passed since Lee Shin, Kyu Won became friends and another six months of Yonghwa-Shinhye fighting,they're still fighting like cat-dog ,blaming ,accusing each other thirsty for each other's blood

 

As usual Lee Shin ( Yonghwa) and Kyu Won were talking over the phone.It has became thier daily routine, they've became addicted to each others voice.Their day  begin wishing " good morning" and ends with "goodnight"  to each other .

For Yonghwa Kyu Won have become more than friend to him,he'd fallen for her cheerful,bubbly personality,her childish talk 'He'd started smilling a lot these days with no reason ,whenever her name flashed on the screen felt giddy like a teen and found himself looking in the mirror arranging his hair ,clothes even though he knows she can't see him.,like others they also fight,argue, and when she stopped talking to him it made him restless.This girl had definetly scored a big space in his heart.

 

"Kyu Won ah! lets meet up" Yonghwa said his back leaned against the head board,finger crossed, lips bitting between the teeth and eyes closed

"please..please..say yes" he kept chanting in his mind

*silence*

*

*

 

"Kyu won ah!, you there??"

 

"o..ok.."

"what!.."

" i mean ok lets meet up.."

"really.." he shot up straight, his eyes twinkling,heart beating fast

"really.." she said assuring him

 

They decided to meet next day at han river,6 pm.He slept that night clutching the cell to his heart with a smile on his face

" I can't wait to see you"

 

 

***

Next day he came to school full in high spirit, a wide smile on his lips showing his pearly white .Nothing can bring his mood down not even that Park Shinhye.His elbow propped on the desk chin resting on the palm,eyes staring blankly at the black board but mind somewhere else.His foot tapping the floor like a music is ringing in his ear. Suddenly his eyes caught glimpse of Shinhye who was sitting right across him,he fully turned toward her head tilting to the side.His eyes formed a slit as he stared at her confused,she was smilling to herself her mind somewhere else like him.

"what do i care.." he scoffed and shrugged

 

 

 

***

5:45 his watch read as he stood near the han river,holding bouquet of flower which he bought on his way to here,his shoes constantly kicking the pebbles,he is very nervous, his heart beating fast and so loud that he can hear them drumming against his ear.Only fifeteen minutes and it seems like eternity to him,this is the longest ffteen minute of his life,again wipping his sweating palms he kicked another stone into the river.

 

He bite his lips from trembling as his watch showed 6:00 .shoting his head up scanning the place his gaze fall on a girl wearing cream top ,orange skirt a few distance from him,giving her back to him.

His heart beat quickened then before," she's here"  a smile curved on his handsome face,he ran toward her when suddenly he stopped,fishing out his cell phone he dialed her no., the girl standing few distance from him picked up the call " Hello" . His smile grew wide " She is his Kyu Won". Yonghwa kept walking toward her still the cell crashed against his ear not speaking anything.

 

***

The girl turned still the cell against her ear when a hand landed on her shoulder, her eyes widened, mouth hunged open as she was hit by a strong tide of shock..

"Yong..yonghwa.."

 

"park..Shinhye.." Yonghwa said between his shock as the cell phone slipped out of his grasp " you..my..kyu Won.."His eyes buldged out,stumbling he took some step back

"No..No.." he kept mumbling shaking his head between his palms

Suddenly anger erupt within him,eyes red, fiery, throwing the bouquet somewhere he grabbed her by arm pulling her toward him catching her offgaurd.

" You planned this isn't it" he screamed  while shaking her forcefully.

Shinhye who was herself processing through the truth got more shocked ,her body trembling, breathing uneven

"What are you talking about??" she said gritting her teeth tone as high as his trying to wriggle out of his hold

" This whole bloody game, Lee Shin Kyu Won.." he glared out pushing her harshly against a tree,his whole body on fire, trembling in anger.Shinhye squeezed her eyes tight , never ever she'd seen him so angry, so furious, his one look can burn you , her heart started banging against her ribcage, her body stiffened, trying to composed herself she looked at him with anger.

"How dare..you..played with my feeling" he continued accusing her

"I didn't.."  she shouted briskly ,lips trembling ,voice echoing in the air " if i had slighest of idea..." her voice got stucked in when his fist landed on the tree shaking it with such a force,it scared her.His face only a mere distance from her, they can feel each other's breath on their face ,taking her face between his fingers..

" I know girls like you very well" he whispered still in a angry tone ,his gaze boring hole through her sending shiver down her spine

" Girls like you swooned over rich guy,with no dignity,no self respect. " he squeezed her arm leaving bruises, "You do nothing but trap rich guys into your web of lies, same you did with me..you easily bed with any guy...."

* slap*

Shinhye had enough, not anymore,her nose breathing heavenly,eyes blood red, with her full force her palm landed on his cheek

 

"ENOUGH!"

"i agree it was me, me who called you.."said chocking tears at the brim ,she was staring at him in hurt, anger,dissapointment "but..but i didn't know it was you" quickly blinking the tear away she again stared at him.." and i don't care you believe it or not"

"but you don't have any right to point finger on my character,you don't know me.." she gave him a disgusted look " i'm not like that girl's of your, low level"

Yonghwa stood there frozen,seeing the hurt, hate in her eyes throwing balls of fire at him.His body tensed as he saw a tear rolled down her cheeks,his grasp loosened on her arm and the next word came out of shot him like a punch in his guts.

" I regret meeting you" she said almost like a whisper,the lump formed in not letting her speak.

" Every second,minute,each moment..unknowingly i spent with you..she closed her eyes

" I HATE YOU!" She screamed with the last energy left within her and wriggled out of his hold running at a speed of light leaving him utterly shocked, speechless,his eyes staring blankly at the tree trunk.

 

When he looked into her eyes, for the first time he felt a strange sensation within him her dark brownn round eyes blew him away,she was the girl who dared to cross path with him,threw angry balls at him,pointed finger and stared directly at his eyes, but a few minutes ago she was so vulnerable, fragile,he didn't like it ,when he pushed her against the tree ,when she winced he didn't like the look of hurt,pain in her eyes but he quickly brushed those feeling.

His eyes started stinging and without him knowing a tear rolled down his cheek then other than another, loud moun escaped through his throat

"SHINHYE!"

 

***

Shinhye kept running as tears freely made their way through her already damped cheeks,the stinging sensation still there on her arm,the feel of his hot breath still lingering on her face and how she closed her eyes, his cologne had that effect on her.His dark chocolate eyes expressive,fiery .Was it so bad for her to be Kyu Won questioned herself, a twist is felt in the pit of her stomach as her mind answered her question as "yes"

 

 

They both realised something has changed, there is no hating feeling between them

 

 

 

***

There was no trace of Shinhye the next day in college,Yonghwa got worried she is not the girl to miss college even if the sky fall down,she would manage to come.He shook his head why would he care it was good if he will not see her face,he will think less about her and eventually everything will fall back to its place, like it was normally before. He would forget she is Kyu Won the girl he'd fallen for. Litlle did he know "absence makes the heart grew fonder" this is what happened with him,he found himself looking at the empty chair across him where he saw Shinhye smilling,happy unlike their last encounter,"was she happy cause she was going to meet him?"

 

 

***

Two weeks passed and no sign of Shinhye which was driving Yonghwa crazy. Her image lingering on the canvas of his mind,her eyes, tears kept on replaying,she was everywhere.Where did she go,did she left him forever,the thought itself terrified him, but why?. He felt angry at himself for hurting her,causing her pain, humiliation, her painful look still haunting him.He was sitting on the floor,with a glass ,half drunked,crying not sure why.Something his hurting inside him,pang of intense pain as if a knife is plunged through his heart, felt like giving up everything,his body,soul,just once only once he longed to see her ,desperate to hold her between his arm,kiss her endlessly to his heart content.Fishing out his cell phone scrolling through the contact list his finger once again stopped at the name "Kyu Won",he closed his eyes and was about to press the green button when " I hate you"  Shinhye's word hit his ear causing him to shot open his eyes and threw the cell with a forceful rage.The glass in his other hand crashed piercing through his skin under his great pressure , red blood started oozing out. He threw his head on the bed half body still lying on the floor,today he is in immense pain,he will cry out all his pain ,guilt ,longing in his tears,no body to comfort him.

 

 

 

 

***

Taking a long breath , she stared ahead standing at the entrance of the college.As always she is looking beautiful,devine,full of confident,head held high she walked inside.All head turning,every eyes falling on her ofcouse she knew, the biggest rival.enemy of Yonghwa had been gone for weeks ,no drama,no shouting,fights,they must have missed the chaos they created.Only if they knew everything had changed.The incident weeks ago still fresh on her mind,she quickly brushed the thought of him before he started invading her mind

The girl had cried her heart out , eyes were swollen,red had ran out of tears but still she can't stop mourning.She'd ran almost for hours to where she don't who, yet she couldn't feel the pain in her legs,the stinging pain in her heart all she could remember.The next morning she woke with high fever,having trouble in breathing,she was immediately sent to hospital and was kept under observation for a week.She felt angry for letting the thought of Yonghwa running through her mind, ruining her,effecting her so badly,giving him the right to hurt her. Not anymore she would forget him,no more cry over that jerk.

 

***

 

As she was walking down the corridor her steps halted when spotted him standing a few distance from her looking intensely at her.Taking handful of breath she walked head held high, eyes fixed at a point,heart beat increasing with every step she took.She whisked passed him ,her arm slightly brushing his shirt sending tinge of elecricity down her spine.Shinhye released a long sigh after standing a far distance from him when  beep sound of her cell phone is heard

 

Her eyes widen seeing the name of the sender " Lee Shin". Quickly tapping the read button she instantly turned " I'm sorry" it reads

 

Their eyes met,as both stood rooted .

"Shinhye" his heart spoke as his heart skipped a beat. They kept on staring ,their lips wouldn't move letting their eyes do the talking as if their heart ,soul are connected,their feeling,emotion are one, seems like they are under  a kind of magic that is being sprinkled on them

Then shinhye's eyes fell on Yonghwa's bandaged hand

"You're hurt " her heart spoke,eyes showing concern

As if he can hear her loud and clear ,a small smile touched his lips

"my punishment for hurting you"  he spoke through his heart,a tear rolled down shinhye's cheek

Unknown to them the students were looking at them in confusion,they were just staring at each other not uttering a single word, no abusing,blaming nothing,they're acting like no body exist ,they were lost in each other.

"You were gone?"  this time Yonghwa asked

"You look tired,didn't you sleep well?"  Shinhye asked

"I'm sorry" Yonghwa said with his expressive eyes looking intensely at her

as if she is the most precious thing he have ever seen,a tear rolled down his eye too

 

A strong passion started developing between them,Yonghwa just want to reach out and kiss all her pain away,Shinhye wanted to throw herself to him get crushed,break into billion of pieces under his protective arms .One look at each other and they can see the raw desire ,hunger,longing,pian for each other.Unknowingly they stepped closer and closer and as if suddenly a strong thread of emotion woke up ,pulling them together ,moth wanted to burn in the firetheir  steps picked up pace to running, running toward each other,to grab the happiness which they can find in each others arms.

The students mouth hunged open, eyes literally falling out,some fainted,and some started cheering,clapping and even  whisteling

Yonghwa quickly filled Shinhye in his protective arms never to let her go and lifted her from the ground kissing her all over the face.The world spunned around them,they can't see or hear anything,it is their time.their moment,thier love,their passionn,longing,no body matters,only Yonghwa and Shinhye.

Shinhye's hold tighten around his neck as Yonghwa pulled her more closer tighting his grip until both can hear their heart beating in rhythm,still holding her by the waist off the ground.Their  forehead resting against each other eyes closed.

"I love you" Yonghwa said looking intensely at her

Shinhye's eyes shot open ,eyes filled with tears of happiness

"I lov..."her words remain unheard as Yonghwa captured her lips into a deep passionate kiss.

"You too.." said breathless,head burried on his shoulder ,too embarassed as it was their first kiss..ehmm..in public

Yonghwa's eyes wandered around only to be greeted with the shocked expression of the students,but he could care less, still Shinhye clinging to him he stalked off toward their classroom,smile never leaving his face

 

 

 

*********************************************************

*********************************************************

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&VOTE

 

ah..really long.i hope u r not drooling by now over ur pc,lapy,cell or whatever u have..keke

 

THNKZZ A LOT 4 Commenting,subscribing..

 

srry mellisa,alfonsa ji this time no shameless Jungs.huh!!

 

 

 

"MAKE SOME NOISE"

 

 

 

~~**keep spreading dooley love**~~