shameless mrs. jung

dooley shots

A/N: ignore any grammatical and spelling mistake, enjoy!

 

 

~~** yongshin married life ( II ) **~~

 

 

***************

 

The delicious alluring aroma of bacon, scrambled eggs and sanwitch entered his nostrils, making his nose tingle.Toring his eyes from the newspapaper he was reading he looked up to see his wife beaming at him.

"Good morning Yonghwa ah! " Shinhye said with a high spirit

He quickly got himself busy in reading newspaper and just nodded his head completely ignoring her presence

Shinhye frowned and took a step forward snatching the newspaper away from his hands and hiding them behind her back. She hovered over her husband who was sitting on the dinning table, leaning forward she again said

"Good morning Yonghwa ah! " this time louder than before

Yonghwa still ignored her, his hands crossed over his chest head turned away from her, she got irritated with her husband's behaviour and leaned more closer her lips almost brushing his ear

"Good morning Yonghwa ah! " she said in a soft, y voice sending jolt of elecricity through her husband's spine, again leaned forward this time to kiss him on the cheek to which Yonghwa backed off a little leaving his wife to kiss the air.

She glared at her husband, who quickly pushed his chair and stood up stomping away from the dining room.

Shinhye's mouth hunged open as she saw her husband's retreating back.

"How rude" she shouted behind him stomping her foot

"Guess what, this time she screwed a big time" shinhye muttered,

"Next time think twice before planning any vacation of your own without informing your  husband, specially when it involves enjoying vacation without your husband"    She mentally kicked herself.

Her long time friend who moved to another state had just shifted back only a ten hour away from where they live.And stupid, dumb woman she is, she ended up  planning a one week stay at her friend's house completely forgeting about her husband,without his concern.

Yonghwa was very mad at her and demanded her to come back, knowing very well ; it will going to be  hell living without  his wife presence for a week, but Shinye didn't stir. And now she is facing the consequences, he won't talk to her.

But she is also Jung Shinhye and nothing is impossible for her

" Mission JUNG YONGHWA is on!"

 

 

***

 

Shinhye was sitting in the office cabinet angrily ,frustated punching some random keys on her laptop, she'd been calling Yonghwa for the nth time and that stuborn husband of her wouldn't buldge, he wouldn't answer her call not even once.

"Oh! c'mon, he is being riduculously childish" she said throwing her hands in the air

"I need a break now" she said to herself , taking half day from her work she stomped out of her office,gone for one thing which every woman loves to do " shopping"

 

***

After attacking every shop possible ,now she was standing infront of a lingerie shop when a evil smirk formed on her beautiful cherry coloured lips

" I have a brilliant idea" punching her fist in the air she quickly stomped inside the shop

"This time mr Jung , you can't resist me"

 

 

***

 

Yonghwa was flipping through the channels when shinhye walked inside carrying some shopping bags, a wide grin spread over her face as she paddled toward him dropping a kiss on the side of his head.Yonghwa glared at her direction before shifting his attention to the program showing on television which he may be watching, completely ignoring his beautiful wife. Dropping the shopping bags on the floor she eased herself beside him and wrapped her hand around his mid-section resting her head on his shoulder. Yonghwa's back stiffled as he can feel his wife's addicting scent and her breathing on his neck.

"What are you watching darling" shinhye said in a husky seductive voice as she tighten her grip around his waist.

A shiver of desire ran down Yonghwa's spin as the  hair on his nape stood up, he bite back a sigh.His grip on the remote tightened, clenched his jaw moving his face alittle away not wanting her to see how nervous he is right now.

He just wanted to throw the remote and trap her between his arm and make love to her right there on the couch,but no , no way he is giving in so easily.

 

Shinhye giggled knowing very well the effect she had on him,she looked at the bag lying on the floor and smiled wickedly, " my plan is working"

Suddenly she stood up on her feet unwrapping her hand around his mid-section

" I'm going to bring some popcorn and drinks" with said that she stalked away grabbing her shopping bags on the way from the floor.

Yonghwa released a long sigh as he saw his wife walking figure dissappear in the kitchen, his heart beating fast as if he'd just been in mini marathon

 

***

 

 

Shinhye came with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of bear, she handed one bottle to her husband while she kept her on the table infront of the couch.With the bowl of popcorn still in her hand she eased herself infront of Yonghwa between his leg so that her back touching his front.

Yonghwa's eyes widened as the size of a moon

"Now what?? Is my wife trying to kill me" he thought  but didn't uttered anything as he was still angry ,

because talking to her means giving up, which he isn't ready for.He nervously gulped when saw her exposed neck,closing his eyes he tried to surpass his desire to keep his hands , lips away from her creamy soft skin. Yonghwa silently prayed god for strenght, "This is hell of a torture"

 

Shinhye bite her lips controlling not to burst out as she  pressed herself against his broad strong muscular chest and acted all innocent like she was busy watching television popping a piece of popcorn into .Raising the bowl of popcorn upto her head level she offered some popcorn to her husband which he took with a shaking hand and brought it close to his mouth but the kernel fell everywhere but his mouth.

 

Shinhye bit back a chuckle as she again took some kernel and  " oops!" she said as some kernel fell under her shirt,quickly retreating it back from under her shirt she ate it with a "hmm.."

Yonghwa's already wide eyes widened, his body set on fire when his eyes fell on her cleavage screaming to be touched driving him crazy, he nervously took a sip of bear.

 

Shinhye suddenly stood stretching her hands in the air yawning

"Ah!  I'm tired, i'm going to sleep now" she turned around and looked down at her poor husband

"Good night yonghwa ah!" she kissed his cheek and left leaving her ually tortured husband bewildered.

Yonghwa sat there dumbfounded,"what just happened now" he poundered himself

"This woman ,after arousing him to the edge left him hanging" he stood up and stalked toward their bedroom

" This woman is gonna be death of me " he hissed

 

 

***

 

Yonghwa opened their bedroom door only to find the roon dimly lit, confused he enterd the room, roaming his eyes he saw Shinhye sitting in the middle of the bed wearing only lingerie with a y smirk on her lips.

His heart started banging against his ribcage ready to burst out,the sight infront of him breathless, the moon only source of light falling on his wife's petite figure making her more beautiful, radiant and desirable, a goddess to be described in one word

"OH! GAWD!"

 

In a few second he was sitting infront of his wife staring intensely at her beautiful face, his eye dark with desire.Shinhye shyly averted her eyes away knowing very well what kind of look he is giving her.He chuckled at her behaviour and framed her face between his palm forcing her to look at him.

" You look beatiful " said huskily against her lips before rubbing his nose against her.

She melted hearing him, under his tender , loving gaze he was giving her,her eyes twinkling, stomach fluttering wildly.She felt like crying so she burried her face in his chest.

"I love you" she said

He pulled her away from his chest, again taking her face between his palms and started kissing her forehead ,eyes, nose, both cheeks, chin, and finally her lips saying " I love you" after every kiss as if he is chanting a mantra.

Pulling her on his lap he trailed butterfly kisses along her shoulder, neck.collarbone and bite her earlobe saying

"I'm gonna punish you" in a husky , breathless voice sending jolt of shiver along her spine

She stared at him with her half open, heavy lids like a drunken woman

"I wanted to be punished" she said almost as a whisper in his lips.

 

He smirked before capturing her lips; kissing her endlessly until she lost her senses, his touch,kisses making every part of her alive before he finally made love to her. It was so intense yet so tender,he was holding her as careful as she is a doll made up of glass which he doesn't want to break.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Yonghwa's face burried on her neck, shinhye's hand drapped around his waist, blanket twisted around them when bright beaming ray of sunlight made their way into their room causing the spouse to tore from their dreamworld.

Yonghwa woke up first and smiled at his wife's sleeping figure as she wrinkled her button nose mumbling some incoherent words.

"Good morning" he said kissing her nose

Shinhye's eyes flutterd open and smiled at her husband before replying

"Good morning yong"

Yonghwa slide his thumb on her lower lips gently brushing his finger over it,Shinhye closed her eyes feeling the magic his finger doing on her lips.

"I think i should often get mad to bring out the wild and shameless mrs Jung in you" he

Her eyes shot open

"Yonghwa you......."

She couldn't finish as he captured her lips again for the nth time preparing her for another bout of love making

 

 

****************************************************

****************************************************

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & VOTE

 

There have to be a shamelass  mrs Jung for shameless mr Jung, What say guzzzzz

 

as alwazzzz thakz alot 4 commenting, voting, subscribing..

 

can anybody help me with a question down here.!!

 

why there is cream in cream biscuit but not dog in dog biscuit.???

haha if u get the answer do share with me :p

 

keep supporting me

 

 

 

" MAKE SOME NOISE"

 

 

~~** keep spreading dooley love**~~