Introduction

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone! Let me introduce a little bit about myself. My name is Kim Jaejoong but people always tease me by calling me Princess JJ. I myself aware that I'm beautiful and I have seen many girls envy of my beauty, however, if you think that I'm happy because of that, you're totally wrong. I always get bullied because of my girly appearance and others even think that I'm a gay. Alright, maybe not only my appearance but also my personality, it's kind of feminine but no, I'm not gay, don't misunderstand, I'm straight as a stick. Perhaps, being a member of Cooking Club makes my situation worse because I get more bullied than before. But what can I do? I love cooking and I'm talent at it. It's not my fault, right? Being all girly and stuffs like that. I was born that way so don't blame me. But, whatever! I don’t think others want to listen to me after all.

That's all with my introduction. Now, let me give you a little information about my current crush. Well, every time I think of her, I feel so shy. Aish, my cheek is heating now and my heart is fluttering. Calm down, Jaejoong! Get a hold of yourself!

Alright, don't mind me. I'm always like that. Well, where did I stop? Ah, about my crush, right? Yeah, she is Victoria Song, the president of Athletics Club, Archery Club and Fencing Club. You must be surprised that why she joins so many clubs and even be the president.  She is motivated, agile and really active when it comes to sport, and surprisingly, she is not only good but mastered at them. What a pain of heart! I'm in the same age with her and I'm a guy but I at sport. My body cannot adapt with such a heavy activity.

She is the converse version of me. She is usually cold but when it's involved to the clubs she manages, she is really caring. She has a strong character and many guys on campus are afraid of her because she is good at fighting. She must be the president of Material Art Club if the university has one. Well, I think it's her manly side despite her look. Everyone call her Prince Vic. It's quite unfair when they call me Princess but all they do is teasing and bullying me while they call her Prince, all she receives is respectfulness. Alright, it's because I'm weak and she is strong. I know that, I just pity for my poor life. That's all.

You all must curious the reason I have a crush on her, right? Let's go back one year ago when I was a freshman.

"Oh, Princess JJ, what did you do in Cooking Club today?" yelled the muscular boy in the group of three bullies walking toward me as I stood at the corner, waiting for my driver. They are my bullies since the day I entered this school and had the very first class of mine. I had changed my waiting area to here to avoid them but still, to my bad luck, I met them.  

"I just baked some cookies" my answer faded because my voice shaking in the end as I held the brown bag tightly in front of my chest.

"I think he put them inside this bag" said another as he quickly grabbed the brown bag in my hands which I quickly pulled back.

"Yah! Give it to me!" that guy shouted at me as he pulled my hair, making my yelp in pain.

"Don't, please! It's for my umma" I whined while trying to get the bag back but it's too late. The other two quickly took a hold of each arm of mine and pinned me against the wall.

"Well, well, well, JJ. You're daring today. Trying to against us? Are you stupid?" the one holding my bag laughing out loud as he took out a cookie and threw it on the ground before stepping on it, pulverizing my cookie with his foot.

"Nooo, it took me hours to finish it" I told him with tears b on my eyes. These guys are so cruel. Why did they have to do this to me? I didn't do anything bad to them. And why didn't my driver come here and pick me up yet? It's all his fault for me being in such a situation like this.

"Omo, omo, the princess is crying" the guy holding my left arm laughed while the one on the right imitate the crying "Umma, help me, please, they're ruining my cooking" and then they burst into laugh. I don't see anything funny here but those damn s were laughing like crazy. Is making me cry their fun in this world?

Suddenly the leader stopped, studying me from head to toe before a smirk climbed on his face before throwing the bag on the ground. "You dress like a strawberry today. Look so yummy!" he commented, his lips, which is creepy to me.

"Don't come near me" I frowned in tears while struggling to free my hands which were held tightly by others as I saw him moving closer to me.

"Suddenly I want to strip this strawberry to see when it's as delicious as its look" he chuckled while grabbing the hem of my red deep V tee.

"No, no, no. You cannot do that" I shouted in panic while moving my hands violently but I was still trapped. More tears escaped my eyes as he lifted my shirt up to below my chest while roaming his dirty hand on my front.

"Please, stop. I'm begging you" I cried while shaking my head but they only chuckled at my reaction. They were ual harass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter