Goodbye....

Will 60seconds change the fate

Hyinji walk down the alley while holding her gun for defends. Suddenly, someone attack her from behinde making her off guard and drop her gun.

The person push her against the wall and kick her in the stomach. "Ah~" she yell in pain.

The masked person than take out a pocket knife of his pocket and stab her stomach.

"Hyunji-ya!" Myungsoo yelling voice can be heard.

The guy then quickly ran away.

"catch him" Dujun order the other agent. The other agent when to chase the criminal except Myungsoo he quickly went toward Hyunji and place her in his arm While Dujun request for emergency back up.

"Hyunji-ah hang in there" Myungsoo said as tears started to fall.

"oppa, remember when i tell you that i've a good bews to say to you?" she ask weakly.

"Deh, but you can can tell me later." myungsoo said trying hard not to chock on his saliver.

"Aniya i'll tell you right now." she said as she took out an autrasound of their baby and place it in myungsoo hand.

"w-what is this?" myungsoo shutter as tears start falling more and more.

"o-our aegi" she answer as her eyes started to close.

"Ya~ Seo Hyinji! Wake up! You cant leave me like this you cant" he yell in pain... but Hyunji didnt woke up.