The Final Straw

Friend Zoned for Too Long...

Warning: Language :)


 

“ Hey, listen, I have to go out for a little bit...” Chanyeol called out as he opened the front door to leave. 

“... so soon?” Baekhyun replied, standing up from the couch.

“ Yeah sorry Baek, I have some stuff to do.” Chanyeol answered, turning to leave. 

“ Please don’t!  You’ve been gone so often and I really want you to be home.  I hate being here alone! Plus I don’t even know where you’re going... Could you at least tell me that?” Baekhyun begged. 

He didn’t want Chanyeol to leave him alone for the millionth time that month.  The worst part was that Chanyeol could be going anywhere and he wouldn’t even know.  That part scared Baekhyun the most, however much he loved and trusted his best friend, this was getting to be a little much.

“ I’ll tell you when I get home, okay? I really don’t want to be late...” Chanyeol sighed, stepping out into the hallway of the apartment. 

Baekhyun ran out and threw his arms around Chanyeol’s waist, crying into his chest, “ Please!  I really don’t want you to leave me alone again! Please Channie!!!” 

“ STOP BEING SUCH A CHILD!” Chanyeol yelled as he pushed the smaller boy off of him, “ I just need some space, okay! You’re a tad suffocating, always acting like my girlfriend instead of my best friend.  I don’t need this right now!  Jongin’s going to be really mad if I’m late...” 

“ So you’re going to see that stupid son of a instead of me?  Why? Is it too hard to spend one day without another guy in your ?!?” Baekhyun snapped. 

“ You DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!” Chanyeol replied, “ HOW WOULD PERFECT ING LITTLE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?” 

“ You think I can’t hear it every time we’re at a party and I go looking for you, or when I came home early that one time when you thought I wasn’t there...” Baekhyun said coldly. 

“ What I really don’t get is why the you care.” Chanyeol muttered in an equally chilly tone.

“ Bro’s before Ho’s dude... beside, do you honestly believe that its impossible for me to develop feelings for you? What kind of idiot are you...” Baekhyun trailed off, turning around and walking back to his bedroom.  He turned and called out, “ Have fun with your boy toy...” 

“ I think he can wait... the person in front of me just became much more interesting.” Chanyeol smirked, closing and locking the door behind him and taking off his shoes. 

Baekhyun sighed, “ Listen, I really don’t feel like talking this through with you or some like that...” 

“ I don’t want to talk either... I have something much more interesting in mind, although you may still be doing quite the amount of vocalization.” Chanyeol suggested, raising one eyebrow and approaching Baekhyun, “ What do you think?” 

Baekhyun’s heart raced from Chanyeol’s words, and almost stopped when he was met with lustful eyes.  He had never considered that Chanyeol might ever want him. 

“ I think your bed is more comfortable than mine...”