001.

Everything Or Nothing

Her feet made no sound across the wooden floor. Glancing at the ajar door, she frowned. Holding the gun steady, she scanned the room, disappointed with the result. She kicked a body, walking over to the window.

"They're gone. All are dead."

"003. What are you doing?! GO AFTER THEM!"

She walked over to a man in a chair, breathing heavily, bleeding from a gunshot wound. "M, I have to stop the bleed-"

"To heck with them!"

Giving him a towel and telling him to press firmly against the wound, she ran out the back door, into a car. Yongguk turned to her, expectantly. "They're all dead."

"HE'S RIGHT THERE! YONGGUK DRIVE!"

She held her gun out the window, shooting. The civilians ducked, screaming. The man shot back, the windshield of the car shattering. She jumped out of the car, pushing a boy off his motorbike, before chasing after the man herself. He turned around, panicking at the sight of her gaining upon him. He took a detour, running into a crowded alley. "Yongguk, he's running to the bridge. You can block him off over there," she yelled into her earpiece.

She shoved her way through the crowd, occasionally apologizing, but she finally gained sight of the man. Running even faster, her fingertips merely grazed his collar, before he had a burst of energy and ran faster. Growling, she could see that going forward was his only way out, until Yongguk blocked it.

He turned back, eyes wild. He seemed to have understood the situation when she smirked, tackling him. Holding the gun to his head with one hand, and grasping his wrists with the other, she straddled him from the back. "Now now. We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice, buddy," she whispered into his ear.


SHORT INTRODUCTIONNNNN

:DDD

BAP is also part of the NIS, along with agent Double O 3, who is a FEMALE.

:)