BESTFRIENDS FOREVER!BEST FOR EACH OTHER...

BESTFRIENDS FOREVER!BEST FOR EACH OTHER...

 

 

It is the start of the classes, girls were at  separate classrooms from boys according to year. Suddenly the school bell rang, every student happily went out. Meanwhile Ae Min Ji (Park Shin Hye) walks down the hallway while reading a love story book and accidentally bumped into a guy. She bowed and said "Sorry" when she raised her head she noticed that it was her bestfriend Seol Han Lee (Jang Geun Suk). 

 

She uttered “Seol Han Lee?” after that Han Lee tried to noticed her and he uttered “Ae Min Ji?”. She replied “Yeah!”. Then they did their bestie handshake that they usually do since childhood, at the end of the handshake they said “HANJI Forever” and hugged for a while. After that hug, Min Ji said “We've seen again bestie! I missed you during our summer vacation”. Han Lee replied “I miss you too my dear bestie” while he pinches her cheeks and smiling. 

 

After that, Min Ji suddenly uttered “By the way…do you know what section you belong?” and he replied “Not yet…wanna come? I'm gonna look at the bulletin board”. She said “Well I was going to the bulletin board too but I don't know which way to go…by any chance...do you know which way to go?” and he smiled while saying “Of course I know which way it is”. Then he put his hands on Min Ji's shoulder like a brotherly hug and uttered “Let's go” and they went off.

 

They walked until they reached the bulletin board, then they split-up to see what section they belong. After they saw their sections they walked while talking. Min Ji said “I belong to class 1, I'm gonna be classmates with Woo Hyun Ri (Seohyun) and Shin Ji Ah (UEE)”. Then Han Lee stopped walking and replied “Wait! Did you just say class 1?” then Min Ji also stopped walking and said “Yeah” and Han Lee happily answered “Oh we're gonna be classmates! Do you know that Jeong Seo Ki (Jung Yong Hwa) and Joon Tae Young (Lee Hong Ki) will be our classmates too?”. Then Min Ji said “Really?” and Han Lee said “Yes! Well, I gotta go now. I'm gonna see which is my room. See you at class” then Min Ji said “Well I'm gonna go see which is my room too. The girl's dorm is over there (pointing to the right side) while the boy's dorm is over there (pointing to the left side). Well I guess we need to go separate ways now. See you tomorrow. Bye!”. Han Lee gave a goodbye with a wave and they went off to their dorms. 

 

While Min Ji is on the way she saw Woo Hyun Ri and Shin Ji Ah, they all happily and excitingly uttered “We're gonna be classmates. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”. Hyun Ri asked “Where is your room? We can't find it” then Ji Ah joined the conversation and said “I and Hyun Ri are roommates! I wished that the three of us are roommates but a room is only for two” and she sighed. Min Ji said “I haven't found my room yet. I wished we could stay at the same room. Well I gotta go now, I still need to find my room. Bye!” and the three of them wave each other goodbye.

 

Min Ji looked at all the names at the rooms in the girl’s dorms but she still can’t find what room she belong, so she went to the principal’s office to ask. Min Ji greeted the principal a good afternoon, then Principal Kim Jang Soo(Jung Chan) asked “What’s the matter Min Ji? Sit down and let’s talk” then Min Ji sitted and said “Well…I can’t find my room at the girl’s dorm. Is there a room for me?”. Then Principal Kim Jang Soo stated “Well…about that…your roommate will be Han Lee” and Min Ji exaggeratedly said “What? Why?” then the principal said “We know that the two of you are best of friends…so it’s ok that the two of you share the same room and one thing more there are no other rooms left”. Min Ji reacted crazily and said “It still can’t be because I’m a girl and he’s a boy” and the principal replied “I know he’s not gonna do any harm to you because he is your bestfriend. I even called both of your parents and they agreed. Wait I’ll see what is your room number”.

 

Meanwhile at Han Lee’s room...he is curious and keeps thinking who is gonna be his roommate. He curiously stated “Who could my roommate be? He’s not even here”. Back at the principal’s office, the principal gave Min Ji her room number, after that, Min Ji stood up…bowed to the principal and went to the boy’s dorm. While walking to the boy’s dorm, she met Jeong Seo Ki and Joon Tae Young. Seo Ki said  “Hey Min Ji, what are you doing here at the boy’s dorm?” and Min Ji answered “Well…I’m looking for something…but do you know that we’re gonna be classmates?” then Tae Young said “Really? We’re gonna be classmates? Well…we need to go now, we are still going to Hyun Ri and Ji Ah’s room. Bye!” then they gave their goodbyes and went off.

 

While Han Lee is reading a book in his room, suddenly the door opened, he was shocked seeing his bestfriend with her luggage entering the room. After Min Ji closed the door, Han Lee said “Hey bestie, what are you doing here? Whats’s with the luggage?” then Min Ji stated “This is gonna be my room. We’re gonna be roommates” then Han Lee reacted saying “What? It can’t be because this is the boy’s dorm” and Min Ji said “The principal is the one who said it and one thing more, he also said that we’re bestfriends so it would be ok…He also got our parents permission and they agreed”. Han Lee said  “Ok.Ok.Ok. Your bed is the one above. I’ll sleep below. Understand?” he says it like he doesn’t really want to. Then Min Ji answered “Yes” then Han Lee gets back to reading while Min Ji puts her luggage beside the double-decked bed. While she puts the luggage, she whispered angrily to herself saying “What’s his problem? Why is he like that just now? We used to be bestfriends since childhood but he’s never been like that” and Han Lee heard her murmuring and he said “Hey Min Ji are you saying something?” then Min Ji was shocked. She turned around and said “N-N-N-NO” then Han Lee said “Really? Nevermind. Just go back to what you are doing” then Min Ji turned back and said to herself  “Oops! I almost got caught” but she didn’t notice that her bestie was now behind her. She turned around and was shocked to see her bestfriend standing behind her, Han Lee insultingly said “So didn’t say anything. HUH?” then Min Ji answered “Mmm.Mmm” then suddenly someone knocked at the door.

 

Han Lee went and opened the door ,he stated “Seo Ki, Tae Young, Hyun Ri and Ji Ah?” then the four of them altogether said “Yes” then Han Lee asked “What are you doing here?” but before they answered Min Ji said loudly “Han Lee who’s at the door?”. The four of them heard it and thought why is it a girl’s voice. Tae Young crazily said “W-W-W-Why is it a girl’s voice?” and Seo Ki said “Hey hyung, is there a girl in your room?”. Then Hyun Ri said “I think I recognized that voice” and Ji Ah said “Me too”. Then they thought for a while, after that, they accidentally spoke at the same time saying “It’s Min Ji’s voice” after they had said that, Min Ji accidentally went to sneak a peak and find out who is on the door. When the four saw Min Ji they were shocked and Tae Young said “M-M-M-Min Ji? But how?”. Han Lee said “All of you come in first. I’ll explain how this happened” then they went in.

 

When they were inside, they sitted in a circle and Han lee explained. Han Lee said “Principal Kim Sang Joo said to Min Ji that there are no rooms available for her, so the principal told her that she will be roommates with me and it’s not a problem because we are bestfriends. The principal also got our parents permission and they agreed. Now do you get it?” then Seo Ki, Hyun Ri, Ji Ah and Tae Young spoke at the same time saying “Yes”. Then Ji Ah said “So that’s how it happened”. Then Seo Ki holds the wine, shows it and broke the seriousness saying “Let’s drink  and have fun” then everybody happily and excitingly said “Yeah”. They drank a little and played games to have fun.

 

First game is newspaper dance, for them to have their partners they had a draw lots. The girls are the ones who will pick a paper to find out who their partners will be. Han Lee gets a piece of paper and a pen then gave it to Min Ji, Min Ji wrote the name of Han Lee, Seo Ki and Tae Young. After she had wrote the names, she gave it to Tae Young, then the three girls gets one paper each from Tae Young’s hand. Then Seo Ki said “Who is your partner? Ok one by one. From left to right ok? And Ji Ah started and said “Tae Young” then Hyun Ri said “Seo Ki” then last but not the least Min Ji said “Han Lee” then Tae Young said “Let’s start” and the others left altogether said “Yeah”. Then Ji Ah said “Wait! Let’s have a rock paper scissors fight first to know who will be the first” and Hyun Ri asked “Why?” then Ji Ah answered “It can’t be that all of us will play because no one will operate the music…so I suggest…that Han Lee, Seo Ki and Tae Young  willl have a rock paper scissors fight…” but Hyun Ri didn’t let Ji Ah finish talking, she swiftly said “So we’ll know who fights first!” then Ji Ah happily said “Yeah!”. So the boys had a rock paper scissors fight. Seo Ki’s team and Tae Young’s team will play first then whoever wins will fight Han lee’s team” and Han lee said “Let’s start” and everybody agreed.

 

Min Ji gets two pieces of newspapers and puts it down on the floor then Han Lee plays music from his phone and the first two pairs gets into position and danced. Then the music stopped yet no one fell out of the newspaper, so they folded the newspaper in half and played the music again. They danced and danced. Then the music stopped each pair went to their respective newspaper yet no one fell so they folded the newspaper in half and played the music again. They danced around and around then the music stopped again, they stepped on the newspaper. It's the third time now, yet now one falls, so they folded the newspaper in half again and played the music again but this time when the music stopped, Seo Ki and Hyun Ri fell. Tae Young and Ji Ah jumps with joy because they won.

 

Now, the final round, it's Tae Young's team versus Han Lee's team. they fixed the newspapers first, played the music and danced. By the time the music stopped each pair goes into position yet no one fell so they folded the newspaper in half and played the music again. They danced like crazy then the music stopped, they stepped on the newspaper yet no one fell so they folded the newspaper in half again and played the music again. They danced for the third time, then the music stops, pairs goes in their respective newspapers yet no one fell again so they folded the newspaper in half again. They played the music again and danced. This time Seo Ki played a trick, he didn't stopped the music for a long time, when the pairs felt that, they shouted altogether saying “Hey” then Seo Ki giggled and said “Just Kidding” then he stopped the music. It’s for the fourth time now yet each pair is standing still. It’s now the fifth time the music has been played, the folded newspapers are very small now. Then the music is stopped by Seo Ki, three seconds had past yet no fair fell but on the fifth second, Min Ji and Han Lee fell. Tae Young and Ji Ah are very happy because they won two times in a row. The winning pair jumped with so much joy, they hugged each other and congratulated each other for their participation and a job well done.

 

The two pairs who didn’t win congratulated the two. Min Ji speaks to Tae Young and Ji Ah saying “Wow! The two of you are great! You won two times in a row. Then Han Lee said “You are really a great pair in playing games”. Seo Ki said “Let’s all sit down” and they sitted down. After that Hyun Ri said “Let’s now play guess who but only boys will play” and everyone agreed. After everyone agreed, Han Lee decided to volunteer first saying “I’ll go first. Who has a handkerchief? Please blindfold me” and Tae Young said “I have a handkerchief” then Han Lee stood up, Tae Young blindfolds Han Lee and turned him around three times.

 

After that, Han Lee walked until he touches someone. He stretched his arms so he would find his way and touched someone, meanwhile the others walked and walked so they wouldn't be touched by Han Lee. But Han Lee caught Min Ji, the only thing left for him is to guess who he caught. He touched the face and hair then thinked for a while. He said “I notice the hair. Mmm..Mmm…”.Then he spoke saying "It's Min Ji” and he was told that he was right, so he removed his blindfold to see if it’s true. And it’s true.

 

Now it’s Seo Ki’s turn, Han Lee blindfolds him and turned him around three times. Then the others went around the room and scattered. Meanwhile the others walked around the room so they wouldn’t be touched by Seo Ki. Half a minute later, Seo Ki caught someone. He caught Hyun Ri . As usual, he touched the face and hair to feel who he caught. He thinked for quite a while and made up with a decision, he said “It’s Hyun Ri” and he was right. He removed the blindfold and checked if he was right and he is.

 

Last but not the least…it’s Tae Young’s turn. He was blindfolded by Seo Ki then turned him around three times. And went off. Tae Young walks while stretching his arms to avoid bumping into walls and for him to touch someone. Others are as usual around the room avoiding Tae Young. After quite a while of walking, Tae Young caught someone, it’s Ji Ah. As what the two who came first did, he touched the hair and face to feel who he caught. He thinked for quite a while then said “It’s Ji Ah”. He removed the blindfold and see if it was her. And he was really right.

 

The Guess Who game has ended. Min Ji stated “Have you noticed…that all of the boys got girls and those girls have never been repeated to be caught? And all the others left said “Yeah!”. They had fun already. They played two games just now…they all decided to rest for a while. All of them lied at the floor, they didn’t notice that they had slept already.

 

After they had slept for a while, they are now awake. Everyone gets up slowly and slowly opens their eyes. Then each of them yawns one by one like a domino effect(It is a chain reaction that occurs when a small change causes a similar change nearby, which then will cause another similar change and so on in linear sequence. One after the another for short). They all looked at the clock and they were shocked seeing that it’s 9 o’clock already. It’s one hour before the rounds in the dorm. They need to get back to their rooms before 10 o’clock. Min Ji suggested that they play Truth Or Dare to have more fun and everyone agreed to play the game.

 

They drank wine first, then they started to play. Tae Young gets to start, he chose to ask Ji Ah and Ji Ah chose Truth. Tae Young intriguingly asked “Do you have a crush on me?” while smiling, then the others went on chanting Ji Ah. And Ji Ah answered “No” in a denial way. Then Tae Young insultingly asked “Really? I think you are just denying!” and Ji Ah answered “Oh! You’re right! I do have a crush on you. Are you happy now?” but Tae young didn’t answer yet he smiled so sweetly while the others chanted and teased the two.

 

Now it’s Ji Ah’s turn to choose, he chose Seo Ki and Seo Ki chose Truth. Ji Ah intriguingly asked “How much…do you like Hyun Ri?” and Seo Ki answered “100%” then others except for Hyun Ri chants while Hyun Ri is just quiet and blushing. When Seo Ki saw that Hyun Ri is blushing, he just smiled looking at her. When Hyun Ri tries to look at Seo Ki she saw him smiling while looking at her, she just smiled and blushed more and look at her side.

 

Now it’s Seo Ki’s turn to choose, he chose Hyun Ri and Hyun Ri chose Dare. Seo Ki said “I dare you to… kiss me on the cheeks…” while pointing his cheeks and Hyun Ri shockingly answered “What?” and Seo Ki said “You chose Dare”. Then others went on chanting saying “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” and on and on and on. Seo Ki said “Well you have to…because you chose Dare” and Hyun Ri said “Oh well…Ok! I’ll do it!” then she stands up and goes beside Seo Ki then kissed him on the cheeks. Then the others went on chanting again.

 

Now it’s Hyun Ri’s turn to choose, she chose Han Lee and Han Lee chose Dare. Hyun Ri said “I dare you to sing the chorus of Promise by A.N.Jell to Min Ji” then Han Lee goes beside Min Ji and  sang the song while smiling. While Han Lee is singing the song, he keeps on winking to Min Ji and the others notices that, whenever he winks at Min Ji all the others laugh. Meanwhile Min Ji was just laughing all the way when Han Lee was singing the song to her. After the song Han Lee said “Thank You everyone” and put his arms around Min Ji like a brotherly hug while the others clapped theirs hands.

 

Now it’s Han Lee’s turn to choose, he chose Min Ji and Min Ji chose Truth. Han Lee asked “Do you like me?” and Min Ji just laughed while the others chants and teases them. Han Lee said “Hey Min Ji answer me, it’s just a question” then Min Ji said “I like you as a bestfriend only” and Han Lee said “Good thing you answered, I thought you hate me being a bestfriend”. Then Min Ji asked “Why would you think that I hate you as a bestfriend?” and Han Lee answered “Because I shouted at you awhile ago and you were murmuring about it” the Min Ji said “It’s nothing it’s normal that bestfriends fight”. Then Han Lee sweetly said “Ohhhhhh! My bestie come here give me a hug” while stretching his arms and Min Ji went beside Han lee and hugged him while smiling, for the two it’s nothing they’re just bestfriends but the others just chants and teases them. Hyun Ri said “I think that’s too sweet for bestfriends only, don’t you think Ji Ah?” then Ji Ah said  “Yeah you’re right! They are really like a couple” then Tae Young Young said “Stop hugging, that’s too much for bestfriends” and Seo Ki said “You wouldn’t want to be mistaken as a couple wouldn’t you? So stop hugging!” then Min Ji and Han Lee stopped hugging.

 

Now it’s Min Ji’s turn to choose, she chose Tae Young and Tae Young chose Truth. Min Ji asked “Why did you ask Ji Ah if she has a crush on you? Do you have a crush on her too?” and Tae Young answered “It’s because I like her…and I have a crush on her too” and all the others left except for Ji Ah chants while Ji Ah just smiled and blushed. Min Ji said “I have one request” and Tae Young said “What is that?” then Min Ji said “Kiss Ji Ah on her cheeks” then Ji Ah reacted saying “Hey Min Ji…It’s unfair that’s not part of the game”. Min Ji said “It’s just a request, don’t be a killjoy please and one thing more Hyun Ri kissed Seo Ki then you should be kissed by Tae Young. If you want, you are the one who is going to kiss him, you choose” and everyone left except for Ji Ah and Tae Young chants, saying “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”. Ji Ah said “Ok! I’ll be the one to kiss him on the cheeks” then she went beside Tae Young and kissed him on the cheeks. After that Hyun Ri said “I think it’s enough playing Truth Or Dare…Let’s just take pictures before we go back to our rooms for a souvenir” and Min Ji said “I have a camera right here wait I’ll get it” and then she gets her camera.

 

All of them gets to pose a solo picture each. One happy face, one sad face, one angry face, one cute face and one wacky pose. Min Ji is first, Hyun Ri followed Min Ji, then Ji Ah followed Hyun Ri, Han Lee followed Hyun Ri, Tae Young followed Han lee and last but not the least Seo Ki followed Tae Young in posing for the camera.

 

After the picture taking for solo pictures, now it’s the group picture. Girls group picture first then boys group picture. After that all of them took pictures. They put the camera on the study table and set the timer. All of them poses for the picture. After the picture taking they bid goodbye for now, they still have to get back to their rooms, only Han Lee and Min Ji is left.

 

After the others left, Han Lee and Min Ji cleaned the room, they also picked up the pieces of paper that they used at the games. Min Ji is very tired and very sleepy. Min Ji gave Han Lee the plastic that has the trash then Han Lee went to the bathroom to throw it. Meanwhile Min Ji looks at the pictures. While she was looking at the pictures she became very sleepy and she didn’t notice that she had slept already on Han Lee’s bed facing the wall.

 

Meanwhile on the way, are the four who left Min Ji and Han Lee’s room, when they are in the intersection of the girl’s and boy’s dorm, the girls bid goodbye but the boys didn’t say goodbye because they want to join the girls until they reach their room so they’ll be safe going to their room. So all of them went to Hyun Ri and Ji Ah’s room. When all of them are on the door, they girls bid the boys goodbye and the boys bid the girls goodbye. After the goodbye the boys went off and the girls went inside their room.

 

Meanwhile in Han Lee and Min Ji’s room…When Han Lee came back she was shocked seeing Min Ji on his bed. She tried waking up Min Ji. He said “Hey Min Ji! Wake up! Bestie wake up!” while touching Min Ji on her shoulders and shakes it. Still Min Ji is not awake, it is because of her tiredness. So what Han Lee did is he went beside Min Ji and lie on the bed, he said “Hey Min Ji, if you’re not gonna get out of my bed, I’ll sleep beside you” but Min Ji is really asleep, she doesn’t hear a thing, she just keeps on sleeping.

 

Since Min Ji is really asleep, he went to the study table and looked at the pictures. It took him a while to see those pictures. While he is seeing those pictures, he smiled remembering that time. After he viewed all the pictures. He felt very sleepy, still Min Ji is on his bed, Han Lee doesn’t like sleeping above the double-decked bed eversince childhood, so what he did is he lied down beside Min Ji facing the study table while Min Ji is facing the wall. But he still can’t sleep so what he did again is that he sang a song to put him to sleep. Yet he still can’t sleep so he stands up and walked around the room for a long time. He pity Min Ji so he just let Min Ji sleep on his bed. Before he went to sleep he sits beside Min Ji on the bed and kissed her on her forehead and after that he said “Goodnight bestie” while smiling. Then he gets a pillow and puts it down on the floor and he slept there sacrificing for the sake of her bestfriend because that how much he love Min Ji as a friend and that’s what he can do for her.