Chapter 1

Our Tangled Love Story
 

Zelo's Point Of View )

 

I yawned, stretching as I woke up in the arms of my man, my boyfriend, the one I cherish, Bang Yongguk. Also, the leader of B.A.P.

I happily smiled, snuggling into his chest while I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Morning.." He spoke in a tired,husky voice.

"Morning~!" I happily chirped as the other members had shushed me,making me pout.

I heard Yongguk hyung chuckle as he patted my head,poking my pout. I looked at him with a pouty expression,hoping he would tell the other members not to mess with me,but he didn't.

'Why didn't you do anything..?' I thought to myself as I began to frown.

"Are you alright Zelo?" Yongguk hyung asked as he looked at me.

I nodded, 'I guess I'm just overreacting right now..'  "Yeah,I'm alright."

I felt Yongguk gaze at me a bit longer until his phone vibrated,hinting that he got a text. He stopped looking at me and checked his phone,and he began to text something to someone. I was going to ask who that was,but before I got a chance to ask who it was,yawning as he got up,off the bed while wrapping his blankets around me. I snuggled into them,staring at him as he showed me a smile.

"I'll be going somewhere,okay? Stay here with the other members till I come back.. Maybe you can even go out to eat ice cream with Jongup~?" Yongguk softly spoke with his deep voice as I nodded,frowning.

'I don't want you to go anywhere though.. I want you to stay here with me.. '

"I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." He spoke,showing his gummy smile to me.

I softly sighed,nodding. 'I'm going to wait for you.. I don't want to go out with any of the other members unless you're there.'

"Well,I'll be going now,bye..~" He spoke as he kissed my forehead,grabbing his jacket,and walking out of the room.

I pouted,burying my face in his pillow,hearing his footsteps become quieter and quieter with every step he took. As I heard the front door open and close,I closed my eyes,wanting to go back to sleep. Maybe if I slept for a long time, Yongguk will be back in no time and will wake me up! All of a sudden,someone poked me.

"Hey.. Jello." Someone whispered.

I pretended I was sleeping and grunted,hoping whoever that was would go away and stop bothering me. That someone poked me again,and I huffed,opening my eyes and turning around.

"What?" I asked harshly,looking at the person to see it was Himchan hyung.

After seeing the frown on his face,I felt bad for using that kind of tone to him and bit my lip.

"Sorry hyung.." I apologized.

He nodded,easily accepting it and glanced around,furrowing his eyebrows. "Where did Yongguk hyung go..?"

I shrugged,sighing. "I..don't know. He got this text and all of a sudden said he had to go..."

 

⌨ ⌨  ⌨   ⌨ ⌨ 

 

Himchan's Point Of View )

 

That idiot.

I grimaced,puffing up my cheeks. I wanted to tell Zelo where Yongguk was,or.. at least where I was pretty sure he'd be,but I knew it would hurt him badly.

"Oh.." was all I could say,as I felt myself wanting to explode from anger.

I hid my hands behind my back,clenching them into fists as I tried to keep calm,so Zelo won't know something's wrong.  I still can't believe what Yongguk is doing,and I really wish Zelo knew.. If Zelo was with me,which I really wish could happen,I'd never do such a thing to him. I'd treasure him and actually be grateful that he's mine,when so many of our fangirls are always googling this guy and wishing he'd be theirs.

"Hey Jello,want to go do something to go waste time until Yongguk hyung comes back?" I asked,wishing he'd say yes.

He loudly sighed and I already knew what the answer was,no.

"I just want to sleep hyung.." He spoke and turned around,so that his back was facing me.

I pouted and gently shook his arm.

"But.. but.. I wanted to go somewhere today and DaeJae and Guppie don't want to do anything..!" I whined, flailing my arms around.

I heard Zelo grunt and I grimaced, this boy, just wanting to sleep to make time go by so he can see his loved one.

"Just leave me alone hyung." he began to raise his voice, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

I growled at his tone and put my hands to my hips. 

"Don't you dare give that attitude to me," I hissed, "I never taught you to speak that way to your elders. Plus, I bet you just want to sleep to wait for Yongguk hyung."

It became quiet and I felt bad for immediately getting mad at this boy, as he wasn't speaking at all.

"H-hey Jello I-.."

"Alright,let's go to wherever you want to go to."

He spoke, interrupting me as he got up and began to choose some clothes from his dresser. I blinked, confused at his sudden change of attitude.

"So now you want to come,huh? Was something bothering you before?" I asked.

"...Yeah." He spoke with his lips forming into a pout.

I just wanted to kiss those lips right now, but I knew that I shouldn't have. I fought my urge not to, and continued to talk to him.

"Was it about Yongguk hyung?" I asked again, acting as if I didn't know.

"....Maybe.."

"You know,he's cheating on you."