friends to lovers. :)

SUMMER LOVE..

you and young bae were friends since you and your family got there to the resort. It was cold summer night and he knocks on your room to ask you if you want to have a walk along the beach..

 

young bae: *knock knock*. "(your name), would you like to have a walk along the beach?"

you: i'd love to.. i just need to cahnge my clothes.. just a second. :)

yb: oh! you don't have to.. you just look so stunning. :) ( as he scrathes the back of his neck)

you: *blushing* ohw.. thanks.. so.. lets go? :)

yb: yeaaa.. lets go. :)

 

while you and yb were walking in the shore and you are talking about your life as a student he just looks at you and smile.. then after a while you noticed it..

you: OPPA! why are you staring at me? i hate it when you stare at me with those eyes..

yb:*smiles* oppa didn't do anything,. continuewhat you were talking about.. 

you: eh? i might melt when you keep oon staring at me with those eyes..

yb: ok.. oppa will not stare at you anymore. :(

 

he was sad just like a cute little kid. :)

 

you: naaahh.. i was just joking.. oppa smile for me please? (like a kid asking for something)

 

then young bae smile and pinches your face..then lover were walking near by the two of you.. then an awkward silence came.. he whispers your name on ear..

 

you: yah?

yb: uhm.. i wanted to tell you something .. ( as he look in the different direction)

you: what is it?

 

young bae was blushing he can't decide if he will still tell you about how he really feels about you.. he just stares at you..

 

you: OPPA! what is it?

yb: uhm.. *he holds you hand* "(your name), i really love you.. will you be mine forever?"

 

you just dont know what to say.. tears run down on your face.. and you just hugged him and say.. 

 

you: i'd love to.. i'll be your forever..

yb: im yours to keep.. i promise. :)

 

he kissed your cheek and a fireworks from the other island on the sky.. then he hugged you so tight and kissed your forehead.