Final

2013년 3월 11일 월요일 [11/03/2013]
Please log in to read the full chapter

          You could not believe he would say that. You've never meet a man that vicious.

 

-You are just a painter. You life depends on your painting which I can't even see the value in it. Stop pretending like you could draw. Get a life. -

 

          You regret everything now. Meeting him, liking him, believing in all his sweet words. All those things were fake. You knew you shouldn't believe easily but of course you were too eager to feel loved by a man -or in this case- pittied, that you couldn't even notice it was a big fat lie.

 

          Storming into the house, you try to kick off your shoes but the lace was tied to tight. You let out a frustrated scream. Your best friend might have heard because seconds later, he was on his knees untying the laces of your sneakers.

 

          You couldn't even look at your best friends face. He warned you. He warned you about guys like him. he warned you about him but you didn't care. You ignored him. Your mind tells you that he's just jealous because you have a boyfriend and he is still single.

 

          You ran off to your room , avoid speaking with him. He understood. Of course! He's your best friend!he has been living with you for years. It'd be weird if he still acts like a new friend to you. He's seen you . You've seen him . Don't get the wrong idea. You were friends from babies. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter