Chapter One

5 Angels

"What? You..You can't be serious about that appa-ne?" You, Gong Joo, half-heartedly asked your father. "I can't be seriously leaving Kirin! I mean, that's the only way I can meet my Gikwang-oppa in person! Tell me! You..You are lying!"

 

Your father shaked his head. "I'm very sorry my Princess. But, have you seen that we are losing money right now. Your sister might not even make it to 1st year!" he said.

 

Your soul shrinks. No..Way! O..Oppa...Will I never see you? you think

 

 

 

"But appa! I'm a scholar! It's freaking free for me!" you try to convince your father.

 

"Aigoo...Stubborn brat. What about the projects? Are you seriously thinking!" he pushes your head using his pointy finger. "I'm leaving!" he closes the door to your room. You sit shocked. My..My Gikwang! you think once again. You grab one of your posters of him.

 

 

 

 

"Ne Oppa! I won't allow this! You...You can't be leaving me! I mean, I can never leave you! I will find *hiccup* my way to earn money!"

 

 

 

Suddenly, a bright light flashes behind you. Your curtains fly. You look and step back.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Im Yoon Ah imnida at your service! Where becoming fashionable pays off!" the girl on your window winks and jumps down into your room.

 

 

You quickly get a pillow. "Ne, who..Who ever are you! Stay away! I...I'm not afraid to use my Lucy kick! Mind...Mind you! It's powerful!" you stammer.

 

 

"Kekekeke. Pabo Princess...No need to worry! I don't bite" she laughs and offers her hand. "Call me Yoona."

 

 

You seem reluctant at first but shakes with her. "G..G...Lee Gong Joo...Imnida..." you force a smile.

 

 

She laughs a bit. "I know. Oh, if you are thinking why the heck am I here suddenly appearing and etchuva etchuvalulu. I'm one of your 5 angels"

 

 

"Five angels?"

 

 

She nods. "Not typical angels but we are just few of the people that can help you. I'm the angel of fashion. I'm going to help you earn money through designing and modeling."

 

 

Fashion? You ask your self. Blehhh. Eeew. Is this girl gonna make me wear bikinis and such?

 

 

"So, can we start tomorrow morning?" she says and dissapears.