Bad guys

The evil lady

  It was time to go to school, on the way to school Jung Ellen was going to the school bus until a bully name Dae-Sang came and started to punch and kick Jung. Jung got so mad but she was also hurt badly so she stay home and cried. The very next day Jung went to school and ran as fast as she could to the school bus so she would'nt get bullied again. At school Dae-Sang came to Jung and said mean things to her, that Jung started to get so mad that she slapped him in the face and told him that if he keeps doing this to her then he just made biggest mistake ever.

    Dae didn't care what she said so a few weeks later as he keeps on bullying Jung, on Febuary 13,2005 Dae was missing and nobody found him or anything that was with him. Jung warned but he never listen and and Feburay 12,2005 Jung was missing and nobody had any clues of what happened to Dae and Jung. After 5 month of researching and looking nobody found anything yet and police keeps looking at the file and saw lots of people being missing after going threw the woods. Police wonder what happened to all this people and what happened to all of them?

   A year later police kept looking and yet nobody is still not found. Can anybody found any clues? Police wonder and wonder, but there's still nothing."I'm so tire of looking," said Lee. "We'll never found anything, so what the point of looking," Lee said. The very next day Lee took a break and walked threw the woods.A few hour later it was getting dark, but Lee was lost, she was getting scare until she heard somebody whistling almost like a alarm, so that they would tell that there coming. The whistle was like fading away until somebody jump and "AHHHHHHHHH." The very next day the police was trying to found Lee and she was on the missing list with the other 103 people being missing.