The First Day

The Academy

Chapter 1

The First Day 

 

7:30am everyone, including new students and upperclass students, are all gathered together in the auditorium where the principal and teacheres are talking to the students talking about what the school is like and how the year will be. Then the student schedules are passed out and students will head to their first class.

Seohyun POV 

"Well this is a long line....it is going to take forever till i get my schedule. It really since my name starts with a S i'm pretty much at the back of the line! Aish, this is going to take forever!". . . 10 minutes later. . .

Hello! What is you name? said the teacher

"My name is Seo Joo-Hyun" 

"Seo Joo-Hyun....hmmm...i dont see your name..."

"What are you sure? I know i got into the school, my parents called and everything! I know i got waitlisted at first, but i am 100% positive i am a student here!"

"Ok. Ok. Clam down. Just step to the side and wait a bit and we will check if you have a schedule, if not we will make you one on the spot"

- Another 10 minutes late -

"Ok Seo Joo-Hyun" said the teacher "It looks like you dont have a printed schedule, im sorry for the inconviencie, so i will just make you one on the spot now.  . . . . . Ok! All done! Here is your schedule. Now just to get you familularized. Our school works in a block schedule. Meaning, you have roatating classes every day depening on the times on your schedule."

Seo Joo-Hyun Schedule:

A Block - Math 

B Block - Science 

C Block - Music

Lunch

M Block - Dance [Somedays]

W Block - Language Class 

X Block - English Literature 

Y Block - History Class

Z Block - Free Time (no class)

 

" You may now head to your A Block class, there is still about 15 minutes of class left, so go meet your class mates and teacher"

"Thank You very much songsangnim~!" said Seohyun

 

A Block - Math Class

As i walked in, everyone was sitting at a desk listening to the teacher talk..."he was already teaching! What! I cant belive im missing this!" 

"Anyeaseo songsangnim~! I had schedule problems, so here is my schedule"

"Areaso - take a seat" 

All the tables seemed full, there was just one table in the back that had one other girl sitting there. I sat there with her. 

The teacher seems like he is kinda strict. He is pretty hold, has a HUGE head, with really big nerd glasses. He kinda reminded me of like what a person would picture a genius to be. Old, big head, white hair, big nerd glasses, in a lab coat! 

*Ring Ring* - Class is over now

"Wow i cant belive he gave us homework on the first day...wow. Anyways, time for my next classes"

- Skips ahead --> Now its is lunch time -

"Oh no! I was so busy solving issues with my schedule again, i missed the first lunch period, where the students in my grade eat lunch! Ugh. Aish. THey told me to quickly eat lunch and come back to the office so they can bring me to my class" 

- After speed eating the office people brought me to my music class - 

*knock knock*

"Hello students, this is Seo Joo-Hyun, she will be a new student in your class, please treat her with respect" Says the office lady and then she leaves

"A.a.aaneseeoo, My name is Seo Joo-Hyun, but you can call me Se.se.Seohyun *bows 90 degress*" I dont know why but i was really nervous, it looks like everyone already knew eachother. Actually, it turns out that most of them went to school together the year before, only a few students were actually "new" towards the others, not knowing who everyone is, and i was one of them as well. 

"Hello Seohyun, take a seat and take that instrument over there" said the Music Teacher

...Well this is a wierd insturment, it was something that you shake and it makes noise...interesting, i always seen these before but i never knew what it was called or how to use it. Anyways, we are just working on getting to know eachother by just playing around with these insturments.

*Ring Ring* Class is over - the first half of the day is now over...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!!! This is AznJen! So how do you like my first chapter? I know it is not that great so far, there will be a second part to the first day in the next chapter! Other characters will finally be able to be intorduced! 

Im sorry if it is boring or lame, but i will make it better!!! 

Please comment on what you think! :)