They Meet Again

Forgotten Memories

As she slowly walks down the road to her friend's house, her face remains emotionless. What would she do if he decides to talk to her? Would she pretend like nothing happened? Or will he ignore her like all the other times? A million questions go through her head until she eventually arrives. She looks up at her friend's house and sees people in the window. She sees him laughing with his friends. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Her eyes can't stop staring at him. He looks happy. 

 

She goes up and knocks on her friend's door. Sophie opens the door. She smiles and hugs Mia. 

Sophie- Mia you made it! I was worried you weren't going to make it. Come in. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

 

Sophie grabs Mia by the hand and takes her inside. Sophie introduces Mia to everyone. They smile and wave. Jake looks up at Mia. Their eyes meet. He gives a smile and waves. She gives a small smile, but stares back at the ground. She sits down by herself. Everyone is having a good time, but her.  She looks at her phone and it has only been 30 minutes. She can't help but look how happy he looks. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. He was smiling with Sophie and his friends.

Memories of Jake begin to fill her head. She remembers talking to him everyday and all the time. He comforted her and made her feel important. She was happy because of him. But now that he doesn't talk to her anymore, her happiness is gone. She misses his smile. His laugh. She misses him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tears fill her eyes again as she remembers all the memories she had forgotten until now. She runs for the door. She leaves without a goodbye and heads home.