Get Out Of The Way

The Bad Girl and the Bad Boy Fell in Love

 

Ella's POV

*DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG*

"Ahhhhh so noisy!!!" I shouted as she turned off the alarm clock and look at the time.

"Fudge! I'm getting late!!" I said as she jumped off the bed to take a fast bath. After getting ready for school,    I hurried down and rode my bike on my way to school. 

"Yeees, I'm not yet late!" I said as she parked her bike.

"Ella!!!" Hebe and Selena approached me as they hug me.

"Oh Hebe and Selena!" I spammed as she hugged them back.

Suddenly, a big crowd was shouting as if an actor or an actress was about to get in the school.

"Eh? Why is there a crowd running? Is Mike He there?" I jokingly asked as she tiptoed to see who's there.

"No. It's the 3V." Hebe and Selena both said in chorus.

"3V? Who are they?" I asked curoiusly. 

"Ugh. You're impossible, Ella." Selena slightly pushed me.

"They are known for they are the most troublemaker group here in Yin Xiao University. 3V stands for Vernon, Vic and Vincent." Hebe explained to Ella.

"Ahhh." I said, but astill confused,

We looked back as we heard the crowd going near them, and sees 3V in front of them. 

 

Vincent's POV

"We're here. Faster we're getting late." Vic said to us. 

"Tch. I don't care, besides, I don't think we'll be able to pass that easy." Vernon said as he pointed to the approaching crowd.

"Not again." Vic sighed.

"Don't worry. We just need to use our charms and we'll be able to pass them in no time." I said as i winked at the two.

3V charmingly jumpped out of the car. Everyone was shouting their names as if they were real  celebrities. We we were waking on our paths when we noticed these 3 girls just standing there, but they automatically looked back when they heard the crowd getting near them. When they looked back, they were astonished except for short haired firl in the middle. We were getting late so I decided to speak up.

"Get out of the way." I commanded.

That short haired girl just looked at her sides and said " As I can see, the spaces on sides are enought for you guys to pass."

Everyone were shocked which caused them to be silent.

I was so shocked as how this girl can speak to me like that. Does she know who I am?

"Hey, don't you know my family owns this university?" I said proudly.

"Yeah." She replied back with out any emotions on her face.

"So that means you should GET OUT OF OUR WAY!" I slightly increased the volume of my voice to emphasis some words.

"Well, we students have rights in this school too, you know? With out us, this university would be useless." She said smiling.

I got so irritated, so I just made my own way betweet these girls. My shoulders hit the short haired girl, when I walked my  way. What I didn't know, she blocked her foot on way which caused me to trip. 

"Opps. Sorry." She said as she and her friends walked out. 

"What the!!! Vernon, I want you to know who those girls are, especially that short haired girl. I need to take revenge in what she did." I said angrily. 

Vernon rapidly got his phone to search who they were.

" Selena Jen, she is one of the smartest girl in our University. She is the daugther of President Jen of the Techno Company. She's the 3rd richest girl in Taiwan.

Hebe Tian, she is the daugther of Harly Tian, a Taiwanese Hollywood singer, She's the 4th richest girl in Taiwan.

And finally, Ella Chen. She is one of the smartest girls, but never got an honors because of her conduct. She happened to be the richest kid in Taiwan, but then, experienced poverty when his parents died in a car accident. She've been living alone for about 12 years.  " Vernon reported to me. 

"I see. She should be ready in what I'll do. I'll make her life a living hell." I smirked as I think of my evil plans.