I love you Channie ~ ♥

Pouring rain ~ ♥

- Baekhyun come inside, it started raining, - said Chanyeol seeing his friend worried searching for his necklace.

- No! I need to find it, - said Baekhyun searching in the garden.

- But you can find it later, come on.

- No, you don’t understand.. it’s the only thing left from my mom, I can’t lose it.. I just can’t, - said Baekhyun wiping his tears from his red eyes and continuing searching.

- Hmm..okay, if that’s so I will search with you too, - said Chanyeol going outside too.

- No, you don’t have to.. you will get wet.

- It’s not important, -said Chanyeol going near Baekhyun and wiping his tears. – Smile, you don’t have to be worried, we will find it.

- T-thank you.. – said Baekhyun feeling a warm sensation passing through his body.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

They continued searching but they weren’t finding anything. Baekhyun was even more sad. Chanyeol turned his head and saw Baekhyun. He was even more sad, and this made Chanyeol feel sad too.

Suddenly Chanyeol saw a little shiny thing. He went near to take a look. He couldn’t believe his eyes, it was the necklace. It was covered by the mud, that’s why they weren’t seeing it.

-I found itt! I found it! – said Chanyeol with a happy smile.

- Really? Let me see, - said Baekhyun running towards Chanyeol smiling. – Yeah, it’s that, we finally found it, I can’t believe.

Baekhyun took the necklace and tightened it in his hand. “ I found it mom, I found it, I was so scared ”

- Yeah, we did.. not let’s go inside because we’re wet.

Baekhyun approved with his head when he suddenly sneezed.

- You see? Now you will catch a cold. – said Chanyeol worried.

- At least I found my necklace.. – said Baekhyun smiling and showing his angelic face.

- Yeah, you found it.. – said Chanyeol with half a voice petting Baekhyun’s head.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

After entering in the house, Chanyeol took some clothes from the cupboard and going towards Baekhyun said:

- Get these clothes and go wear them in my room. You don’t have other clothes with you so can wear mines. When you finish take your clothes and put them near the fire place so they can dry.

- Okay, thank you, - said Baekhyun approving and taking the clothes. When he took them his hand touched Chanyeol’s hand. It was so cold.

Baekhyun felt a little guilty because he made him search his necklace under the rain.. but still, when he touched him he felt a little strange, even if he didn’t knew why. Chanyeol was so nice to him.

He went in the room and started taking off his wet clothes. He took Chanyeol’s clothes and start to wear them.

They smelled like Chanyeol. He smelled them again and felt like he was in Chanyeol’s arms. Hugging them he blushed a little.

After some seconds he turned in reality.

“ Why am I doing this? ” – thought he with himself.

“ I can’t like him, he’s a guy.. why are you like this Baekhyun? “ – said Baekhyun looking at himself in the mirror and hitting his head slightly trying to make those thoughts go away.

He put the clothes on and was seeing himself in the mirror again. To say the truth, Chanyeol’s clothes were a little large for him but he seemed cute, like a little children.

He was still seeing himself in the mirror and making cute poses when he saw Chanyeol’s face reflected in the mirror and blushing a little he went away and took his wet clothes.

- You finally finished, - said Chanyeol doing like he didn’t see anything. – You look so cute!

- Thank you, - said Baekhyun blushing a little and sneezing again.

- Come on here, - said Chanyeol grabbing Baekhyun from the hand and putting his lips on Baekhyun’s forehead. –You see, you’re got, you caught a cold. Go near the fire place, I will make a tea to you.. – said Chanyeol going in the kitchen.

Baekhyun nodded and went where Chanyeol said. He blushed a little.

“ He’s so sweet “ – thought Baekhyun with himself.

Chanyeol returned after a few minutes with the tea ready. He noticed that Baekhyun was immersed in his thought.

“ I wish I could know what he’s thinking” – said Chanyeol with himself and giving the tea to Baekhyun he sat down near him.

Baekhyun drank it and after finishing it he gave it to Chanyeol thanking him. Chanyeol took the cup and went to put it in the kitchen. When he returned he saw that Baekhyun was shivering, but when he saw Chanyeol coming he tried to contain himself and stop shivering.

- Are you okay? – asked Chanyeol worried.

- Y-yeah.. I am.. – said Baekhyun still shivering.

- You don’t look so.. – said Chanyeol going near him. – Make place.

- What are you doing? – asked Baekhyun surprised.

- Just make place, - said Chanyeol with a weak smile.

Baekhyun didn’t talked anymore but made place. Chanyeol sat near him and hugged him. Outside was still raining and they could hear the sound of the rain touching the ground and the sound of the wood burning. Baekhyun was half asleep so he put the head on Chanyeol shoulder. He was seeing the fire and a little by a little his eyes were closed.

- Now you will feel better.. – said Chanyeol with a husky voice.

- So warmm ~ - mumbled Baekhyun half asleep hugging him even tight. – I-I love you Channie..

- I love you too Baekie, - said Chanyeol smiling. He closed his eyes and let himself to be caught by the sleep.

 


 

A/n: So here's already the story since i have time.

Let me know what you think about this please! I'm curious, so comment and say your opinion.

I'm sorry if there's any grammar and writing mistake but i tried to do my best. Thanks to all who subscribed or commented.

Love you all ^^ ~ ♥

Tumblr_min1n6r1fm1rzwbweo1_500_large