Don't You Have Any Feelings For Me?

Two For One

 

MinHyuk and Yewon were resting on a dark brown park bench under a shady tree. Both of them were still in their school uniform. Many people that walked by them were looking at them curiously because they were suppose to be in school during this hour of day. 

 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with you today? As far as I noticed, you weren’t the same Yewon as yesterday’s, “ MinHyuk broke the silence when handing her a bottle of water.

 

Yewon didn’t answer him directly instead she was struggling to open the bottle’s cap. Her palms got sweaty all of a sudden and her heart raced as soon as she heard MinHyuk’s voice. She was still in her state of denial.

 

 

MinHyuk helped her open the bottle but he didn’t pass it to her immediately. He looked into her eyes to find some answer. He was rather clueless because she seemed so fine yesterday especially when he walked her home. But now she turned her so called cold mood on.

 

“ You know, I kinda have a crush on you, Yewon-sshi,” he simply stated.

Yewon’s sentence was cut off. “ I know my heart is moving to fast, ive only known you for less than a week, but its just, I like myself being all goofy for you. You know I even asked a friend to find out about you after the day I bumped into you though you acted so freaking towards me,” he giggled.

“I am cold to everyone,”

“Yeah no doubt,” he earned a slap on his shoulder. “Auchh, that hurts,” MinHyuk joked, Yewon took the bottle and pour some liquid into without a word in reply.

 

Yaaah why aren’t you saying anything? I think I just confessed my feelings to you,” MinHyuk thought and sighed. He feel like banging his head on a wall cause he thought he acted all foolish.

 

 

 

 

Yewon knew what MinHyuk was thinking because his emotions were all shown in his face. Its like he painted his forehead with his thoughts.

“You don’t like me, you just have some sort of crush on me. Its totally two different feelings, “ Yewon said as she stood up from the bench, getting ready to leave and signalled MinHyuk to get up as well. “Are you coming with me or are you planning to skip school all day today?”

 

MinHyuk took Yewon’s offering hand and forcefully pulled her down to sit on the bench again, “Nope, im planning to skip school until you finally respond to my REAL question here.”

 

Oh dangg im trapped.”

Yewon thought about what to answer since she wasn’t really sure about her feelings.

 

“Don’t you have any feelings to me?” MinHyuk shot him a direct question and she wasn’t able to change the topic.

 

“I..I don’t know. Can we just go back to school now? Please? “

 

“You do have feelings for me don’t you?” MinHyuk chuckled. “Okay now we’re good to head back to school.” Now its his turn to stood up.

 

Yewon resisted. She sat there on the bench not moving. “H..how did you even..?” she questioned him.

 

‘ You don’t have to tell me anything, cant you notice that im holding into your wrist? I can feel your heart beat, your pulse was working over limit, it just moved rapidly’ MinHyuk gestured his eyes to her wrist where he was holding him. Yewon understood well what MinHyuk was referring to and she blushed.

Stupid pulse, why were you beating so fast, aishhh’ she scolded herself.

 

*****

 

“Ugh im seriously blaming him for making me late to class today. Im so gonna kill him…”

 

“Uh, kill who?” MinHyuk appeared out of no where.

Damn it! Did I just said it out loud?”

 

Yewon swallowed her saliva. She placed her palm onto her cheecks because she felt they were burning. “ No, Nope no one hehe.” She faked a giggle.

She was so embarassed that she wanted to ran into her bed and snuggle in her pillow and to scream the hell out of her lungs to wash away here embarrassment.

 

Again, MinHyuk walked Yewon to her student apartment after school ends. He was just about to leave when she suddenly asked him for a walk.

 

 

It was suppose to be just a short walk, inhaling the evening air but it turned out to be a long walk, not to mention it was almost night. They were about to head home, again but both of their stomach made a concert so they agreed to get something to eat before going home.

 

 

While eating they talked a lot. There was zero awkwardness, it kinda washed away just like that. Yewon told MinHyuk about her family and her hobbies. So does MinHyuk. They were quite amazed because they have lot of things in common. Maybe that’s why they became less weirder. Yewon didn’t mind MinHyuk calling her name instead of calling her noona though she’s slightly older than him. It makes her feel less older. They shared stories and laughter and both of them enjoyed their meal.

 

 

*****

 

 

Its been more than 7 weeks since MinHyuk and Yewon knew each other. They became closer and grew fonder of each other. Their relationship made others envious, especially the girls in their school.

Rumors about them dating each other was everywhere but they doesn’t seem to care about what others said about them. Honestly though the both of them already knew their feelings for each other, they remained as friends. Neither of them had opened up about their statuses whether they’re boyfriends and girlfriends even they knew they’re sharing the same feeling about being more than just friends. Maybe its just too early for them and they wanted to take things slow.

 

 

 

 

 

 SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LATELY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS, ANYONE YEAH ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS, IS HAPPY WITH THE LONG UPDATE FROM ME. ENJOY ^^ DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY xDD