One shot

Pearl

 

 

 

"I gotta go, okay? Please, behave." Jessica said with a stern voice, pointing her finger at the innocent face in front of her. She only received a blink from the other's eyes, followed by an unsure nod. Shooting a last warning look, Jessica turned around and walked out of her bedroom, not forgetting to lock the door by the outside.

 

 

Fast tread, quick reflexes, murmured 'sorry's left her parted lips as she made her way to her school, occasionally bumping into some people. Late as always, Jessica successfully landed her knuckles against the classroom's door, opening it right after whilst bowing apologetically to her teacher. Her icy aura welcomed the students' mocking gazes, who were obviously not surprised by her lateness. However, once she sat by her desk, a smile spread through her lips as she looked at the girl beside her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. The latter squealed, holding the now reddened cheek while Jessica giggled in amusement. She ran her hand through the girl's hair, smiling sweetly at the blushing one.

 

 

"Good morning, Sunshine." She whispered, so she wouldn't disturbe the teacher's explanation. The other girl bit her lower lip, shyly hiding her face in her hands. She could feel her heart pounding wildly in her chest and resounding in her ears, only because Jessica was staring at her sweetly.

 

 

"G-good m-morning." She somehow managed to pronounce those two words, yet still stuttering. Jessica giggled, patting the girl's head and then averting her gaze to the teacher.

 

 

A sigh of relief escaped through the girl's lips once she wasn't under Jessica's stare anymore. It was hard for her to maintain her composture when that beautiful girl was sitting right beside her, sometimes leaning her head on the table as she gazed at the shy one. Another sigh escaped from . Why was she even crushing on Jessica? She knew that she had no chance ever since the beggining. Jessica would never fall in love with her... Jessica was a player, she could have anyone she wanted. However, why was she after the shy girl? She probably wanted to have some fun before going off to college. Either way, one thing she was sure of, she couldn't let herself be whipped by the player Jessica Jung. Not today. Not tomorrow. Never.

 

 

"Sica!" A tall tanned girl bursted into the classroom, squealing in delight as she ran towards Jessica with a toothy grin on her face, clearly happy to see the other girl. However, the latter didn't seem so happy about it, she looked rather angry instead.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" She hissed, ignoring the disapproving stares she was receiving from the teacher and the class. The tanned girl pouted, crossing her arms as she rocked herself from one feet to another.

 

 

"I missed you, so I came here to see you." She explained, sounding like a little kid. Jessica sighed loudly, facepalming herself. She should've known that it was going to happen. Getting up from her seat and bowing apologetically to the teacher, Jessica caught the girl by the wrist and dragged her out of the classroom, eliticing a surprised gasp from the latter.

 

 

Once they were out and far from the classroom, Jessica pushed the taller girl against the wall, using her own body to trap the other. A low groan escaped through her lips as the tanned girl gripped her arms, digging her nails in the soft flesh in an attempt to keep their bodies close. Jessica bit her lower lip, sneaking her arms around the girl's waist and hiding her face on her neck, taking a deep breath in the process. It felt incredible when their bodies were pressed together as if they were trying to mould in to one, their hearts beating in one pace while their breathing gained the same rhythm. Jessica took another sharp in take of breath, her hands caressing their way upward, only stopping when they reached the tanned girl's hair, it and pulling her head back as she eyed the luscious neck. Jessica gulped, her lips as she planted a kiss on the soft skin.

 

 

"I told you to not leave the house, Yuri." She whispered against the girl's neck, making sure to let her teeth and lips graze over the skin, eliticing shivers from the other.

 

 

"I-I was missing you." Yuri gasped, leaning her head towards the girl's touch, liking the way her hair was being caressed harshly. A sly smirk appeared on Jessica's lips as she gazed at the surrendered girl in front of her.

 

 

"I barely left home. You should've obeyed and stayed home." Another gasp left the girl's lips, but this time followed by a low throaty groan. Jessica landed her lips on Yuri's cheek, holding her chin as she held her face sideways. "Why don't you obey, huh?"

 

 

"I told you, I was missing you." Yuri suddenly snapped whilst grabbing Jessica's hand and digging her sharp nails on the back of the girl's hand. Jessica gulped, watching as the other's eyes narrowed at her.

 

 

She should've known what was going to happen. It used to happen so often now that she didn't know how she wasn't accustomed to it. Either way, now there wasn't any room to back out and run away. A loud growl left Yuri's lips as she arched her eyebrows, eyeing the surprised girl in front of her. She didn't even need to be in the other's place to know that her hand was beggining to hurt badly, since her eyes were b with tears. Jessica winced, but still kept her gaze fixed on the taller's eyes, noticing every hint of anger and disappointment trying to hide within those dark eyes. She was scared, she wanted to run away. However, she couldn't. Jessica had to calm her down first or else it would only get worse. Raising a shaking hand, she carefully touched the taller's arm and caressed it slowly. Yuri's tensed body relaxed until an apologetic smile appeared on her lips as she let go of Jessica's hand.

 

 

"Go home, please." She whispered, not having the needed amount of courage to say it out loud as an order. Yuri smiled, tilting her head as she eyed Jessica up and down.

 

 

Without saying a word, she pushed Jessica away and turned around, leaving the stunned girl behind. A slight smile was still on her lips as she walked away, never bothering to look back. The sound of her calm steps resounded in Jessica's ears as she watched the tanned girl swaying her hips in a seductive manner. Running her hand through her hair and her lips, Jessica took a look around to make sure that no one saw what just happened. With a reassured nod, she glanced one last time towards the leaving girl and then began to make her way back to the classroom.

 

 

--x--

 

 

"Sunshine, do you want to have lunch with me?" Jessica smiled, propping her chin on her palm whilst gazing at the blushing girl beside her. She was fighting the urge to grab the girl and pinch her cheeks since it would be quite sudden and disrespectful.

 

 

"I-I have to finish--" She tried to refuse, but Jessica shook her head, still keeping her intense gaze on the girl's face. A silent sigh slipped through her parted lips, followed by a hesitant nod.

 

 

"Thank you!" Jessica beamed, pecking the girl's cheek and winking at her. A deep shade of red spread through the latter's face, making her cover it with her hands, eliticing a giggle from Jessica. "I'll see you later then!"

 

 

Jessica got up from her seat, skipping her way out of the classroom. Once she was out, a firm grip caught her by the arm and slammed her against the wall, eliticing a small gasp from the girl. Jessica silently cursed as she looked up to meet the agressor's eyes, but regretted it once she met a pair of dark eyes staring angrily at her. A loud gulp was heard. Yuri smirked, her hands now running up and down on the other's soft skin, sometimes applying pression on some points. Jessica tensed as she felt something stinging from her shoulder to her forearm. She didn't even need to look down to know what was the cause of that sudden feeling, she knew she was being punished by the other. Tilting her head cutely, Yuri's lips eased in to a small smile when she noticed the growing pain within Jessica's eyes. It only took her a second to get her hands off from the girl, noticing that there were red marks all over the girl's arm. With a satisfied smile, Yuri patted Jessica's cheek whilst leaning closer. The other held her breath and closed her eyes, scared of what was going to happen next.

 

 

"You're mine." Yuri whispered, tracing her finger along Jessica's jaw. "Don't you dare go near that girl again."

 

 

"Y-you can't tell me what to do, stop bossing me around." Jessica shakingly replied, regretting what she said right after she noticed how Yuri's expression darkened once again.

 

 

"Oh really?" The other smirked, arching her eyebrows as she crossed her arms. Jessica gulped, nodding her head. However, to her surprise, Yuri took few steps back and turned her back on the older girl. "Fine."

 

 

She should be happy, but she wasn't. Jessica stood her ground, watching as Yuri's feet moved, the girl's figure disappearing behind the exit's door. It only took her a few more seconds until she realized her wrong doing. One step after another, fast tread. Jessica was almost running. She couldn't bear with the suffocating feeling in her chest, the one that made her realize that Yuri wasn't the one at fault. Jessica knew she was wrong, she recognized her mistake, and she couldn't wait to ask for Yuri's apology. Reaching the school gate, she saw the said girl on the sidewalk, waiting to cross the street. Once again Jessica ran, but this time she stopped right when her arms sneaked around Yuri's waist, backhugging the girl. Forcing herself to regain her breath quicker than normal, Jessica hid her face on Yuri's shoulder.

 

 

"I-I'm s-sorry." She mumbled, tightening her hold around the girl's body. Jessica knew that if she let go of Yuri, the latter would leave and probably wouldn't come back.

 

 

"For what?" Yuri replied, still not reacting to Jessica's hug. A loud sigh escaped through the older's lips followed by Yuri's own. "I gotta go."

 

 

"I love you!" Jessica exclaimed, shutting her eyes tight along with her hold on Yuri's waist. The latter bit her lower lip, gripping Jessica's arms and pulling it away from her body.

 

 

"I'm going home... You go back to your Sunshine." She coldly replied, keeping Jessica's hands away even if the girl helplessly tried to embrace her once again. "I am going back, Jessica! Please stop!"

 

 

"You stop!" Jessica shouted, unintentionally slapping Yuri's back, receiving a small surprised gasp. The taller girl took a deep breath whilst turning around and glaring at the wide eyed girl, who bowed once she noticed the gaze.

 

 

"I'm going." Yuri growled, turning her back on Jessica and walking away without giving the other a chance to stop her. The latter stomped her feet on the ground, fighting the tears that gathered in her eyes. Her body and mind acted on it's own as she started to follow the taller girl and call her name, not noticing how desperate she sounded.

 

 

"Yuri." She whispered one last time as she stopped following the younger girl, her eyes fluttered close and tears fell freely. Taking a deep breath, Jessica tightened her fists and wiped the trail of tears from her cheek, still keeping her eyes closed as she let her body fall, sitting on the dirty ground. The girl brought her knees to her chest and hid her face in them, still breathing slowly as she tried to calm herself down. However, seconds passed and she felt something wet on her arm. Being a curious girl, Jessica raised her head just to find a cute pair of blue eyes staring right back in to hers. A small smile appeared on her lips, followed by a sigh of relief. She reached out her hand and caressed the other's head, loving the soft feeling in her palm. Her smile widened as she gazed at the silky dark fur. "Hey, silly."

 

 

"You know, Pearl..." Jessica said, giggling as the other blinked her eyes cutely at her whilst watching her every move. Such a cute, yet misterious being was right in front of her, sitting and waiting for the rest of her sentence. Jessica grinned, picking the small being in to her arms and getting up from her position, receiving a small meow as a reply. She raised the cat in front of her eyes, scanning that little cute face. "I had the strangest dream ever."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soo yeah~~! :3

Did you guys understand it? ^^ Quite confuse, right?

Well, for those who didn't understand.. Let me explain...

The cat is Yuri... Yuri is the cat... YURICAT! *-*

There's Jessicat, then why not Yuricat? lol

Anyway... I tried to make Yuri behave like a cat :3 Was I successful? lol

Btw, this was all a dream ~~except~~ the ending ;)

You see, I have cats... And I can tell you, they're so bipolar!!!! ¬¬' But I love them <3

Either way, this is probably such a fail lololol~~

Anyway.. I hope you guys liked it ^^

Thaank you for reading <3