Week 1 - Day 1

Hello Baby Season 8 - EXO

PART 1

A/N: PD manager = Production manager, PD = Production Directer (virtually the same thing). I just use whatever sounds better within the context.

Narrorator: On a beautiful 29° Celcius day -- in the early hour of 5AM, twelve boys await their production manager in a white room filled with colorful furniture and toys that resemble those of children. They sit awkwardly on chair and couches completely unaware of why they are there.

"Alright, boys! do you know why you are all here today? As you can see there is a new camera staff~" Says their PD manager hyung. "No..we do not.." Says Suho, expressing all 12 boys' facial expressions. "Why are we here hyung?" Asks a confused Yixing. "Well EXO was chosen to do 'KBS' Hello Baby Season 8!"

Cheers and yells exploded from the group of great friends and brothers. "Waaaah, jinja!?" Kris asks, "Well would we have this set up if we were lying?" a slight wink coming from the production manager. Laughs comes out from the mouths of several people. "Okay now, listen up boys.." Everyone immediately become stiff and focused, "The ways this goes is that the babies are going to be chosen through auditions for talent their talent of singing, dancing, or acting, their personality, and their confidence. They can't be camera shy. The judges are going to be me, Kim Taeyeon and Lee Taemin, respectively due to their star appearances on Hello Baby Seasons one and two. Got it?" Nods from 11 men went towards the manager, but one seemed a bit lost. "What about us hyung?" Asked Jongdae. "Oh you guys will be in another room, watching the auditions and judging from a television screen. Just like Boyfriend did in the previous season." "Ahhh.." they all said in an understand tone.

"Shall we get going then? We have to broadcast by tomorrow night." Says the PD as he encourages the over-excited boys to get up and to get in the car.

Outside of the Star Museum Building, dozens of fans are waiting for their "oppas" and "unnies" to show at least a snippet, if not their whole selves, to snap a picture. To their surprise, the new rookie, and much loved, group comes out. The crowd makes sounds which resemble dying whales. The group quickly tries to make their way through the fans and into their van. With sweet "hello's" and "hi's" they escape the sea of groping hands.

"Phew," sighs escape from the mouths of several as they fasten their seatbelts. "YAH! Put on Kiss the Radio! Let's see who's on today!" Demands a hyper Park Chanyeol. Kris, who has the front seat, tunes into 'Kiss the Radio.' Their two sunbaes from Super Junior, Ryeowook and Sungmin are chatting with new 5-member girl group EvoL.  Soon after they tune in, it seems that they arrived at their destination. Everyone exits the van and lines up on what seems like a red carpet. "Alright everyone, we start recording here, so put on your best faces. Think of this as a kind of promotion for your upcoming album! We are one on three okay?" The staff, camera crew, and the twelve men put their hands in the center, "hana, deul, set, We are EXO, WE ARE ONE! Hwaiting!" Claps and cheers, once again explode from the big crew. As the cameras prepare, the makeup staff comes in and does a few touch-ups to everyones hair and face.

LIVE: (A/N: PD manager is also the host)

"Ah, deh! Annyeonghaseyo and welcome to Hello Baby Season 8! As obvious as it is, new rookie international group, EXO, is going to star in this season. EXO is a twelve-member group which is split into two sub-units; Exo-M and Exo-K. Exo-M promotes in the Chinese entertainment market, whereas Exo-K promotes in the Korean entertainment market. Subsequently, "M" stands for Mandarin, and "K" stands for Korean. Now, instead of my boring voice, why don't we let the boys introduce themselves to you one-by-one along with one statement."

"Dajia hao! Wo shi EXO-M da dui zhang, Kris! One fact about me is that I can speak 4 languages; English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Korean,"

"Annyeong-hashimnikka, chonuen Suho, EXO-K leader imnida. One statement...my ideal type is girls with a bright personality and long, straight hair.."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K maknae Sehun-imnida. One fact about me is that I am the world's best flower boy. My aegyo is jjang!" he says as he puts fists to his face and does his famous 'bbuing-bbuing.'

"Ni hao..Wo shi EXO-M da chengyuan Lay! erm...I can be very shy at first, but once I warm up to you, I become very at ease and fun."

"Dajia hao~ Wo shi EXO-M da ke ai Luhan! I am a manly man!" the cute one says with a grin on his face.

"Annyeong!!  EXO-M member Chen-imnida! I love making jokes, but when it comes to work..I am very determined and very hard-working.

"Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-K 'in-charge-of-the-eyeliner' member Baekhyun-imnida! I love to cheer people up by making corny jokes. I like to laugh with people instead of laughing at people"

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo~ EXO-K 'in-charge-of-the-iness' member, Kai imnida. Um.. I-...Um...I like to dance..." He says, as awkward vibes shoot out of his aura.

"Dajia hao~ Wo shi EXO-M da baobae-kungfu-romantic-panda AB Style Tao. I like long strolls on the beach!!"

"ANNYEONGHAESEYO!!!! EXO-K MEMBER HAPPY VIRUS CHANYEOL IMNIDA!!!!"

"Annyeong-hashimnikka, EXO-M baozi member Xiumin-imnida. I love baozi's and playing Soccer with Luhan."

"Neh, Annyeong~ EXO-K eomma...D.O-imnida. Ah...jeongmal chotta (it's very hot)." he says in his infamous Oh Kwonrok voice, clearly stating that that was his fact; voice imitation.


PART 2

Narrorator: One wonderful day, mommies and babies gather up together for to meet their new appas! Sparkles and rainbows everywhere for the girls, and cars and figurines for the boys~

EXO, twelve-member rookie group, who was chosen to star in Season 8, step inside the XX building where the auditions are going to be held. They meet their two sunbaes, Kim Taeyeon of Girl's Generation and Lee Taemin of SHINee and of course their production manager hyung. The three introduce themselves as the current judges for the popular television show. Everyone exchanged their bows and sat down for a breif explanation of what is soon to happen.

The PD began, "So as I told you before, babies are going to come in and show off their talent of either singing, dancing, or acting, their personanality, and their confidence. All while the twelve of you are going to be watching the kids and our judging through a monitor in another room. Anything you want to add Taeyeon-sshi or Taemin-sshi?" he said, facing towards the other two. "Neh, I just want you guys to know..both Taeyeon-noona and I never had this 'audition' process, the babies were just chosen for us. Now that there are auditions for you, it's going to be really difficult. Babies are always cute and its actually very hard to say no to them" Taemin said. "Yeah, same here boys~ And you know me..i'm the 'kid-leader,' it's hard for people to say no to me" Taeyeon added with a wink and her famous gummy smile.

EXO listened to their sunbaenims with one-hundred percent seriousness because they knew that even though 'Hello Baby' is fun to do, it's also part of their job. They have to be respectful in order to keep a good image. Especially as they are rookies.

In the room, the group sat together huddled tightly near the monitor. The tall ones sat on the top level of the bench, the average-sized ones sat on the lower level of the bench, while the short ones sat on the floor. Which they were completely comfortable with. "Yah, Oh Sehun, go see if there are some snacks over there~" Demanded a bossy Luhan. "Psh, the hyungs always make me do all the hard work just because i'm the maknae..whatever" Sehun rolled his eyes as he walked over to the little refrigerator and looked for snacks. He picked up a couple bags of Korean munchies and a couple bottles of banana milk and water. As soon as he set them down on the table, the monitor suddenly . "Waaah! Ppali, ppali! It's starting!" Baekhyun called out to...no one.

Narrorator: "Annyeonghaseyo and welcome to Episode One of Hello Baby Season 8! Here at the XX Building in Apgujeong, dozons..maybe even hundreds, of babies from age one to five are auditioning to be the star of this season. Judging these auditions are Park Soohyun -- production manager of EXO, leader of SonyeShidae -- Kim Taeyeon, and maknae of SHINee -- Lee Taemin. These three honored individuals will be judging every baby in the building [due to time slots, we will not be able to broadcast every audition, our apology] Who are the special appa's you ask? Well of course it's already world-wide famous rookie group, EXO! Kai, Lay, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, D.O, Chanyeol, Kris, and Suho. Alrighty then, shall we begin?!"

"YAAAAAY!" "AHAH!!!" "Shijak, Shijak, Shijak!" -- is all that comes from the room that the boys are in.

Baby #1: Jung ShiEun - Emma Jung (age 4 -- born in the States, moved to Korea at the age of two)

She walks in alongside of her mother who leaves her on the small stage in the center of the room, right in front of the judging panel. "aaaahhh, how precious!" Taeyeon expresses in a high-pitched voice. "Annyeong!! What's your name, sweetheart?" She asks sweetly. "Annyeong..my name is...Jung ShiEun!" The five year old introduces herself with a wink that she cannot fully complete, but that just made it cuter. "Nice to meet you ShiEunnie! What are you going to show us today?" Taeyeon continued.. "I'm going..to..dance!!!" Shieun said with ane normous grin on her face as she posed for the beginning move of her dance. As 2NE1's 'I Am the Best' played, Shieun danced to it almost the same as the acutal group. For a five year old, who has not gained full control over her limbs just yet, she's darn good and could be the fifth member to the group! The judges watch with sparkling eyes and smiles on their faces. Once the song and Shieun stops, she yells "NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA!!!" Clapping and jumping in her spot. The judges explode with laughter as Taemin actually gets up and goes to hug the little girl.

In the other room, EXO seems as if they have fallen under a spell. Kai has practically glued his face to the screen, Tao is drooling, Xiumin looks like those cartoon characters where the eyeballs pop out of their sockets as bright red hearts. While these three are madly in love, the other nine are just appriciating the cute acts Shieun displayed in her audition. As she leaves the room Kai swoons, "NOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE SHIEUN! STAAAY!!!!" hugging the monitor while doing so. Kyungsoo eventually has to pry him off of the screen, "get off of there Jongin, we can't see!" "I don't care...i'm in love.."  "You're too young for love, Jongin-ah" Suho, a protective hyung, says.

Baby #2: Park Yisoo (age 2 -- Mother is Chinese, Father is Korean)

He wobbles in the room, just like the penguin on his jumper. He unsteadily stands on the stage infront of the judges. "Hello~" Taeyeon greets the little two year old. "Ni-haonnyeonghaeseyo.." he says while trying to manage to greet the judges in his two native languages. "Annyeonghaeseyo baobae~ What is your name?" Asks Soohyun. "mm..Yi..soo-imnida.." the boy introduces himself with a smile on his face. "And what are you going to do for us today Yisoo?" the manager continues. "hmm...i...i'm..dance.." Yisoo says. With nods from the judges, the music begins. Yisoo shyly moves from side-to-side, barely even moving. his thumb he constantly looks over to his mother who is trying to guide her son through his performance. But unfortunately it was working. Yisoo eventually broke out in a deafning screech, tears coming down his face. "Aw...Yisoo-yah. Gwenchanayo?" Taeyeon asks concerned. Cries continue to come from the child's throat. It hurts to even see children cry, imagine the pain people go through hearing such a deep cry like that from a two year old soul. His mother cradled him into her arms and was escorted out after a 'mianhe' to the judging panel.

As EXO watches with concerning eyes, D.O suddenly clears his throat, trying to hold back his tears from falling down. "Ah..what a pity, he really seemed like he had the potential. Poor kid" he pouted. Kris patted his back and handed Kyunsoo a bottle of water. "Here, drink this~" No one made fun of D.O for being so sensitive, it was just instinctive for him to be as nurturing as a mother. Seeing baby Yisoo cry, was like seeing the child he never had cry.


Baby #3: Kim Hyojin (age 5 -- specialty; singing)

Poised and confident, comes in a Kim Hyojin with twinkling eyes that catch Lee Taemin's attention right away, "Annyeong~" "Annyeonghaeseyo," she returns the greeting with a formal bow. The judges exchange postive looks and they give the five year old their utmost, undivided attention. "What is your name?" Taemin asked with emphasis on the 'your.' "I am Kim Hyojin and i am five years old" she said, putting out her hand, indicating that she is indeed five years old. "Ahh...what a beautiful name~ Now, Hyojin..what are you going to do for us today?" "I'm going to sing..I'm going to sing 'Baby Don't Cry' by Exo..." with a smile, she cleared her through as the music began. The judges, once again, exchanged positive but curious looks. The little girl began singing, and her voice was that of an angel. You wouldn't think that the typical five year old girl with such a squeaky voice would have such a beautiful voice whilst singing. Her vibrattos, the way she blended between her head and chest voices, the efficient use of breath; everything was aboely perfect. By the end of the song the judges were just looking at Hyojin, eyes and mouth wide open. Claps and cheers came from the three judges, loud ones especially from Kim Taeyeon who payed extra attention to the girls voice because she is SNSD's lead vocal. "WOW! Hyojin! I am speechless! You did an amazing job!" came from the talented twenty-four year old. "I agree! You're very well-mannered, talented, and that face...yah...who...wow. I'm at a loss of words with you." agreed Park Soohyun. And of course, Taemin was trying his hardest to keep back his tears. Because after all, a man cannot cry on national broadcasting..

This time EXO as a whole was drooling. Even though Luhan confessed himself as 'a manly man,' every man has a feminine side to them, and his was clearly showing. Pink cheeks, a runny nose, and crying eyes. Gosh~ what a er. Even though every person in EXO has a different role, they al have the same passion of singing. Anyone with a beautiful voice will catch their attention. As a child, Hyojin was pure on the inside, and that angelic voice made her even pure-er. The was EXO's perception of perfect during that one period of time. "Ayo Tao...can you freeze time? I just wanna cherish this foreva" Kris said in his broken English. Then he realized no one really understood..so he said it again in Korean, and then again in Chinese. He was ignored, poor Yifan.

 

Baby #4: Oh DongMin (age 4 -- specialty; Modeling)

An over-confident four year old boy walks in next. With his hands on his hips, sunglasses on, leather jacket, black jeans, and boots. Snickers come from the judges' mouths as they are quite impressed with his intial appearance. Dongmin stands center-stage. "Hello~ Well who do we have here?" asks an impressed Park Soohyun. After an extremely cute belly laugh he speaks, "Hiiii, Oh DongMin-imnida!" "And what are you going to do for us Oh Dongmin?" "I'm going to model!!" "Oh really?" Taeyeon says with a curious yet funny face. The Hello Baby stay brung out some lights, and the fan and this begun the modeling. Pose one was simple, it was just Dongmin's 'aegyo face,' a finger to the lips. Second pose; holding his sunglasses on the lower part of the bridge of his nose with a cool smirk. Third pose; the "-the-finger-and-put-it-on-my-" sizzle pose which was the pretty much enough for the panel. Even if it was just three poses, Soohyun, Taeyeon, and Taemin, could not stop laughing. Did they just have the giggles? Or were Dongmin's poses really that cute and funny? "Waaaaah! That was amazing Dongminnie!" Taeyeon clapped as Dongmin slowly made his way up to her. He brung out his hand, indicating for Taeyeon to give him her hand. He took it and placed a slobbery kiss on the top of Kim Taeyeon's hand. "Kamsamnida noona!" "YAH!" Soohyun and Taemin said simotameously almost immediately, in a fierce, but not so serious tone. "She's too old for you!!" Taemin yelled. Dongmin's mother quickly grabbed his hand and escorted him out, "yah! do you know how much that embarrassed me?" said his mother in a whispered tone after she gently patted her son on the back. 

Back in the room, EXO was all over the floor actually rolling like buffaloes. Kris was laughing so hard he was clutching his stomach and actually tearing up. Kris knew who he liked. Lay was also laughing pretty hard, "jinja! this kid is hilarious!!"

Baby #5: Lee HyunAe (age 1 -- specialty; acting)

A cute one year old, Lee Hyunae is escorted into the audition room in her mothers arms. Her mother sets her down and Hyunae sits up. With her big, doe eyes she cutely looks at the judging panel and smiles wide. "Annyeong! Ireumi-mwoya? (what is your name)" Asks Soohyun. "Nan... Lee..Hyun....Hyunae-imiduh," Taeyeon giggles from her cute mispronuncation. "Lee Hyunae...What are you going to show us today?" Taemin asks with a sincere smile on his face. "hmm. acting!" "Okay then...we're watching" the panel sits back on their chairs and waits for the toddler to begin her audition. Lee Hyunae pretends to whip out a gun, which in reality is just her two fingers, from behind her. She runs around screaming, "BOOM! WHOOSH!" and other nonsense words. Then she mouths a couple lines; "He...is your father? This MAN is Lee YoonSungs father?!" -- imitating Kim NaNa's line from 'City Hunter.' Claps and bravos come from the three people. "That was very good Hyunae! Well done!" Taemin held out his hand towards the little girl for a high-five. Hyun-ae ran to Taemin and gave him a tight hug instead, and then one to Taeyeon, and then one to Soohyun. Surely, she wanted to leave a good and lasting impression the judges.

While watching, EXO had highly impressed expressions on. Especially Suho, he seemed more sentimental on the acting parts. Chanyeol too, he was clapping louder than the three judges combined. Along with his infamous Simon D voice imitation he used to act when he was very young, so he has a taste of what Hyunae was going through.



Narrorator: "Day one of week one of Season 8 of Hello Baby has finally ended. I bet the children, parents, judges, and even EXO are very tired. Let's let them have some rest...Tune in next week for day two, to see which babies get chosen! Annyeong-jumuseyo! (goodnight)"


Okay so this wasn't really the update people were expecting, like a "chapter 2". But, nonetheless, I DID update my story right? ^_^  Hopefully, i'll add on Chapter 2 tomorrow. So.. stay tuned!

btw, baby #3, "Hyojin" is actually my brothers god-daughter :3

~XOXO~