Sehun Visits a Volcano?

The Going Home Club

 

Sehun was munching on his cereal, so slowly and sluggishly that the milk was dripping down his chin and back into the bowl. He didn’t even care that it was totally unsanitary. He was just so ing tired, and it was still 7:30 in the morning. The reason? That cursed club.

 

The people there were going to be the death of Sehun. Aside from being bullies with eccentric sense of humors *cough Kai *cough Chen and being total divas *cough Baekhyun *cough Kris, and being just totally messed up *cough Chanyeol *cough Suho, they were hyper as hell. Playing non-stop games and forcibly dragging Sehun into them. Being with them for a few hours beats the exercise that Sehun gets in a year, which he admits is not a lot, but still.

 

Well, except for that guy Yixing, who could probably beat him at being lazy, and that’s saying something, and Tao who just acts like a looming figure, doing weird things in a corner. He could be growing mushrooms over there and nobody would notice.

 

Hmm. . The Baozi seems pretty normal though, aside from his uberly-squishy cheeks which Sehun would pay a dollar for just to squeeze the hell out of them. Okay that was weird.

 

But still, Sehun made a mental note to befriend Xiumin.

 

But Oh, Sehun almost forgot that he’s made an enemy of a certain middle-schooler looking club member, who allegedly stuffed a candycane down a man’s throat when he was provoked.

 

Sweet. .

 

Sehun couldn’t even laugh at his own corny joke.

 

Sehun, despite in a daze, finally finished eating his cereal, but he still felt like . He wants to cry knowing that he has to go back upstairs and take a shower, and dress himself and go to school, and afterwards go to that club AGAIN.

 

But he didn’t want to think about going to the club just yet, he first had to conquer his current obstacle: the stairs.

 

Honestly, when Sehun get’s a house, he’ll be sure to only have one floor, to save his kids from the daily suffering which is their existence.

 

As you can see, Sehun gets a bit melodramatic when he’s stressed.

 

Good thing the classes he took today were pieces of cake. They had few lectures on programming and only had to do simple data entries and write essays on how technology shapes our futures and whatnot, or write their opinions on whether robots would eventually rule over the human race, or about the possibility that the Matrix movies could probably be on to something.

 

Seriously, Sehun had an inkling feeling that their professor was a tad bit deranged. But hell he didn’t care, as long as he gave activities easy enough for him to still have time to play puzzlebubble and snake (which were sadly the only games in the computer lab) in an air-conditioned room.

 

So by the end of the day, he was feeling pretty good and energized, well as energized as he can get. He was almost feeling that he could handle the club meeting. .Almost.

 

He slapped his cheeks lightly and jogged around for a bit in front of the door to psyche himself up. He cracked his neck (“ouch.”) and exhaled.

 

He opened the door. He heard a whooshing sound near his head and a sharp cracking sound behind him. He turned around and saw a broken pencil on the ground.

 

. .I could’ve died.

 

Sehun looks incredulousy at the scene before him. The room was in utter chaos, the couch was it’s side. Most chairs were upside down and a wide array of office supplies filled the floor, from paper-clips to staplers to rolls of tapes. The members were all off the ground, either on the table or on the few chairs that weren’t upturned. Everyone was there, except for Yixing, Kris, and thankfully, Luhan.

 

“What the ?” he muttered.

 

Apparently the one who threw the pencil was Suho.

 

“SEHUUUUUUUUNNN!” Xiumin yelped in a horrified tone. “Up! Up! Hurry!” he said motioning Sehun to climb up a nearby chair.

 

The others counted. “1, 2, 3. .”

 

“What the ?” Sehun muttered, more bewildered this time.

 

“. .4, 5. .”

 

“Just get up that chair! You’re walking on freakin’ lava!” Xiumin hurriedly said.

 

Though still confused, Sehun climbed on the chair.

 

Uhuh. .Sehun was pretty sure that he was standing on carpet a few moments ago, and NOT lava.

 

Baekhyun looked at Suho. “Suho! I can’t believe that you threw a freakin’ pencil at Sehun. .that’s like totally unsafe.” Baekhyun scolded.

 

Sehun nodded quickly. Yeah! That was totally unsafe.

 

“I am the Dark LOOORDDD!!!! I can do anything and everything I want!” Suho said as he raised his arms and laughed maniacally.

 

Sehun squinted. Okay. He was completely lost right now.

 

“Suho. .”  Baekhyun said.

 

Suho tsked. “Fine, it wasn’t aimed at Sehun okay. It was aimed at Chen” he said.

 

“Hey!” Chen whined.

 

“Sehun just happened to come at the moment when I missed Chen and it went for him instead.”

 

“Who it was aimed for doesn’t matter, throwing pencils is dangerous.” Baekhyun repeated.

 

“But it didn’t even hit him!” Suho reasoned.

 

“What if it did?” Baekhyun said.

 

“But it didn’t!”

 

Baekhyun stared at him.

 

Suho huffed. “Fine.”

 

“Uh. .Guys what’s going on?” Sehun inquired, still shaken’ up from his near death experience.

 

 

“Oh! We’re playing Harry Potter visits a volcano!” Chanyeol said excitedly.

 

Sehun just stared blankly.

 

“Oh right! He still doesn’t know the rules!” Chanyeol pointed out. “Okay, Suho’s Lord Voldemort (“*gasp! He said the name of he who must not be named!” Xiumin muttered), and Chen’s Harry Potter, and the floor is lava.

 

What the ?

 

“Okay, here’s the overview of the game.” Kai said, probably noticing Sehun’s problem on processing such a weird- game. “We all are wizards. There are two teams: the good team and the bad team. The good team’s leader is Harry Potter, which is Chen over there.” He said, motioning to a smug-looking Chen, who wore bottle-cap glasses and had a marker-scribbled lightning scar on his forehead to fit the role.

 

 “Hmmph. .that should’ve been me” Kai muttered. “Anyways, the bad team’s leader is Suho, the Dark Lord. The goal is to knock off the members of the opposing team using Spells. The only way you can dodge a spell is to change your position. But you can’t step on the floor, cuz yeah, the setting’s in a volcano and the floor is lava. A team can win if they knock everybody off the other team, or just knock the leader off of the opposing team. D’you get it?”

 

Not really. .

 

“Yeah. .But. .um, can I. .not play?” Sehun said hopefully.

 

“NO” everybody said in unison.

 

“You’ll on the good team, along with Xiumin, Tao and Chen.” Suho instructed.

 

Sehun made a mental sigh. “Fine.”

 

Suho clapped his hands and said excitedy. “LET THE GAME RESUME!”

 

Right as Suho finished saying his last word, Kai immediately flashed his finger towards Sehun and screamed.

 

“Expeliarmus!”

 

“Hey!” Sehun said.

 

“Haha! Now you can’t use your wand.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Thanks captain obvious.”

 

At that moment Suho leaped from the table to the nearby chair as Xiumin threw an immobulus charm at him. Suho laughing maniacally the entire time.

 

Tao summersaulted from the couch to a chair that was probably a good 4 meters away from him to dodge Baekhyun’s Imperius curse.

 

 Woaa. .

 

“tsk. Show off.” Baekhyun mumbled.

 

Chanyeol was flapping his arms like a chicken and clucking like a ‘tard because apparently, somebody transfigured him into an ostrich. Sehun had the urge to point out that ostriches don’t make clucking sounds.

 

 

Kai, now that Sehun can’t use spells anymore, decided on making him his new target.

 

“Crucio!” Kai yelled. Sehun immediately hopped from his chair to the table.

 

“Crucio!” Kai yelled again. Sehun used all his strength to leap from the table to the sideways couch. Wait, Sehun realized that he should just probably let himself get hit and lose so he doesn’t have to play anymore, but for some reason, he was instinctively dodging Kai’s successive attacks. Occasionally, trying to push off a member of another team.

 

It was complete pandemonium, everyone was screaming, laughing and jumping all over the place, but he didn’t want to stop.

 

Wait, . .Oh god. Was he. .enjoying this?

 

“Crucio!” Kai pointed again at Sehun. Sehun successfully managed to hop to another chair.

 

Suddenly somebody yells “Crucio” behind him and Kai immediately falls to the floor, pretending to jerk in pain, and screaming.

 

“Ahhh! The lava!”

 

Wow, they’re really into character.

 

He turns around to see that it was Xiumin who helped him.

 

“Ha! A taste of your own friggin medicine!” Xiumin stuck a tongue out at Kai who was standing up and joining the eliminated ones who were now on one side of the room, observing.

 

“Avada Kedavra!” Suho screams as he pointed his finger at Xiumin.

 

Xiumin sighed and muttered “Damn” before hopping dejectedly off the chair.

 

“Ahhh.” He ‘screamed’ flatly with a sulky face as he joined Kai and the others, who just laughed at his misfortune.

 

“Huuu. .I almost made it to the final three.” The Baozi whined with a pout. Tao patted his shoulder consolingly.

 

Sehun looked around. He was shocked to see that only three of them were still in the game, him, Suho and Chen.

 

Chen was on the couch and Sehun was on a chair near him while Suho was on the table across from them.

 

“So, we meet again Harry.” Suho says darkly with a smirk. Lifting his ‘wand’ hand up as his other hand is outstretched in front of him. A dueling position.

 

“So we do.” Chen says, jaws clenched, mimicking the same position.

 

Sehun wanted to laugh at how lamely into their characters they were. But didn’t, because the other members were looking at their confrontation like it was the most exciting in the world. Chanyeol was jumping around like an excited electron, clinging to Baekhyun’s arm, while Xiumin and Kai were hooting and cheering for their respective leaders, and Tao was watching on intently.

 

Chen throws a Petrificus Totalus spell at Suho in which Suho dodged. Suho retaliates by screaming “Avada Kedavra!” multiple times.

 

The others were going crazy watching the two’s ‘intense’ battle.

 

Sehun felt like a retard just standing there, unable to use ‘spells’ and completely ignored.

 

Suddenly, Sehun sees an opportunity to attack, just as Suho hops on the chair next to him, Sehun immediately kicks the chairs leg’s and it wobbles down, causing Suho to fall into a crumpled pile on the ground, everyone gasps dramatically.

 

Well.. that was anti-climactic.

 

Sehun couldn’t believe that that actually worked.

 

 

“AAAAAAHHHH!!!” Suho screams in anguish. “Gah! L-lava !  Pain! nooo!” he yells as he pretends to climb up a chair but fails.

 

Chen hops to a chair near Sehun, gives Sehun a triumphant look and raises Sehun’s arm. “He has saved us ALL!” He declares.

 

Everyone hoots and cheers.

 

Wow, they’re really into this.

 

Chen looks down on the still ‘melting’ Suho and scoffs.

 

“Die! You evil scum!”

 

Suho looks pleadingly at Chen. “H-harry!. .I-I have something to tell you. . I”

 

There was a dramatic pause.

 

“. .am. .Your father.” He says right before he closes his eyes and ‘dies’.

 

Sehun was getting amused and weirded out at the same time. Everyone gasps at the confession.

 

Chen’s triumphant expression drops and so does his hold on Sehun’s arm. He looks at Suho’s ‘dead’ form and shakily puts his face in his palms.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He sobs.

 

There was silence.

 

The silence was broken by a series of slow claps.

 

“That was the best ending of this game ever!” Xiumin said excitedly as he pumps a fist in the air.

 

“Genius!” Kai says as he claps.

 

“That revelation was so unoriginal yet so touching at the same time.” Baekhyun added.

 

Tao raised a thumbs up sign.

 

Chen waved his hands like he was a ing celebrity and hopped down from his chair and so did Sehun. Suho got up and dusted himself off.

 

“Damn, I can’t believe I lost.” Suho said as he clicked his fingers, brows furrowed. “But heeeyyy! My acting was awesome right? Or am I right?”

 

Chen put a hand on Suho’s shoulder.

 

“Oh Suho, you are never right.”

 

“Tsk. .shut up Chen.”

 

Suddenly, Suho looks over at Sehun, and an expression of dread formed on his face. He immediately hugged Sehun.

 

“Oh god! I can’t believe I threw a pencil at you!” Suho said.

 

Sehun marveled at the quick personality change.

 

Sehun didn’t really mind since he wasn’t hit in the first place, but he did mind that he was getting hugged. He has personal space issues.

 

“Hey! I thought you aimed it at me!” Chen pointed out, but Suho ignored him with a quick “Whatever.”

 

“Uh yeah. .it’s fine.”

 

Suho pulled away. “Hehe. .sorry. I just get a little fired up during games.”

 

Kai coughs. “a little?”

 

Suho throws a glare.

 

Everyone snaps out of their post-game high as the club door creaks open.

 

And someone whom Sehun doesn’t recognize enters the room. He had brown hair and sleepy eyes. His hand held a magazine as his other one adjusted the headphones slung on his neck. Hmm. .his chin and nose seem familiar though.

 

No wait. .they weren’t headphones. They were earmuffs?

 

He completely ignored the storm-struck state that their clubroom was in like it was completely normal and came in.

 

“Wazzup Yixing.” Kai greets.

 

Ohhh. .so that’s the dude who was always sleeping. So that’s what he looks like without vandals or a manga on his face.

 

Yixing nods lazily in reply. He silently heads over to the probably 90 kilo upturned sofa and effortlessly turned it right-side up with one hand.

 

Sehun’s eyes grew wide.

 

He dropped his sling back nonchalantly on the side of the couch and placed his earmuffs on his ears.

 

He plopped down on the couch, closed his eyes and placed the magazine he was holding on top of his face.

 

They noticed that there was a note scribbled on the cover of the magazine.

 

                           Dear Chen,

please stop using Permanent marker when doodling on my face. It’s a to get off. 

If you guys really can’t resist, there’s a sharpie on the front-pocket of my bag whose

ink is much easier to wash off. Thanks.

 

The .

 

Either Yixing was ultra nice or ultra stupid.

 

Chen shuffled towards Yixing’s bag and took out the Sharpie pen.

 

“Damn, I shouldv’e used this to draw this stupid scar.” He mumbled, trying to rub off the ink on his forehead.

 

Tiredness finally swept through Sehun from hopping all over the place, he grabbed a nearby chair and sat down.

 

This club is getting weirder and weirder.

 

 

~*^*~

So yeah. .third chaps out! okay. .sorry to the ppl who haven't read/watched the harry potter series. You could've gotten lost about what the hell they are doing. But seriously, if you haven't go and read/watch it.!

hahaha. But anyways, I just had to! hahah. .it's just that I've been reading the books lately and I can't stop spazzing. xD 

I'm seriously doubting my humor right now, but oh wellsss, I did have a good time writing all this Harry Potter randomness. Oh, and please do check out my other stories if you have time, they're more romancey and stuff though. lol shame on me for advertising.

Btw. .some of the next chap will be written in Luhan's perspective.

please do comment and subscribe!. .(and upvote) if you want to.