little by little

My Neighbour Is My Ex:Time Machine

You gulp when heard someone foot sterp behind you . 

"trying to escape the class again , Mr Shin?" You heard Mr. Ki's voice . You sighed . You slowly turned your body to face him . 

"aniya , sajangnim" you lied . You shook your head and waved your hand . He crossed his arm . 

"then.. where are you going ?" he asked . You scratched your head . 

"I...I was... I was going to ...I was going to the toilet . Dehh! Toilet" you lied again . He shook his head . 

"what is your class , right now?" you duck your head . 

"poetry......." you said and pouted . Mr. Ki pulled your ear . 

"ah~ ah~ ah~" you winched . He pulled you to your class . He knocked the door and let go your ear . 

"Mrs. Jang , your student is about to escape.. again!" Mr. Ki said . You looked away . 

"Shin Minra.. get in" Mrs. Jang said . You bowed to both of them and went to your seat . You took your book and crossed your arms . 

"yah! yah!" Yura hit your arm . You turned around , gave her a what? look . 

"where are you from? are you from the club?" she asked . You rolled your eyes . 

"what are you thinking? going to club with this clothes ? where do you think I got caught? infront of the club? yah! micheoso?" you asked and turned to the teachers back . 

"yah... this girl is such a hard-headed" Yura sighed . 

 

----

 

end of the classes .

You quickly grabbed your back pack and walked home . A black car stopped by your side . The window slowly went down . 

"want to have a ride ?" a guy with a black glasses said . You twirled your tongue in your mouth . 'he must be out of his mind' you thought . 

"gwenchanayo! I don't want to be fat to ride a big black limo like you!" you said and started walking again . He smirked . 

"don't regret what you said" he said and speed up . The dirty puddle splashed all over your body . 

"yah! Nam Woohyun! I'll kill you!" you shouted and sighed looking at your dirty clothes . 

 

----

 

When you arrived home , you were so mad . Your blood was boiling like crazy . "

that twerp , Nam Woohyun!" you shouted and walked inside your house . 

"hey , sweety!" your step-mother greet you . You rolled your eyes .

"hey! can you tell your 'cutey' not to sleep in my room or sleeping-walk?" you said and left . 

"ohh... ofcourse" she said . 

 

When you took your bath , you have to scrub the dirty clothes . 

"what do he think? he could scrub my clothes? he could do what ever he wants? leave and come back? what?!" you grunted like hell .

"Hell, yeah! he always got what he want! 'oh~ heaven send me someone who could kill that bastard!' you thought in your head 

 

-------

hello! how is the first chapter? I hope you like it!
my first chapter is ruined! Isn't it?

Do subscribe and comment!