Donghae's siblings

My Lady Ghost

DONGHAE POV:

eunhyuk is preparing our dinner. It's the first time that eunhyuk will be cooking for me. i don't know why he need to practice cooking? the last time that eunhyuk did something new is when he have a crush on the noona next door when we still a child.

is he like someone now??!!!

"yah!! monkey!! do you want to confess me something?" i look at him seriously.

"ehh??!! yah!! fishy don't get it wrong. i just want to cook for my bestfriend and soon will be my neighbor" eunhyuk said with a big smile on his face.

"yah!! if you can't tell me fine!! I must leave!!" preparing my self to leave.

eunhyuk stop me and said. "okay!! okay!! you got me!! I'm practicing my cooking skill because of a girl."

"mwo? a girl? who?" "well.. she's leaving in the 4th floor.. room405" eunhyuk said whispering.

"ehh?! beside my apartment room??!!!" i said it in a loud voice.

"shhhh!!~~ yah!! fishy!!" eunhyuk said.

"mianhae.. is she pretty?" i ask to know more.

""gonna tell you later. i need to finish cooking first!!" eunhyuk said and go back to his work.

aigoo!!~~ my monkey is in love now!! hope the girl he like, like him too!!!:)

 

END OF POV.

It's been a long night to donghae.

after dinner he go back to his apartment to pack all his things.

but on his way. he saw kyuhyun at the park. with a girl.

(well kyuhyun is his younger brother)

so he go to kyuhyun. but when the girl saw him near them. the girl run crying. and so, kyuhyun look at him.

"oh?? hyung?!" kyuhyun said.

"yah! who's that girl? why is she crying?" donghae ask with curiosity.

"her? *look at the girls way* nothing we just broke up" kyuhyun said and walk away.

donghae follow him and said. "why? tell me!! I'm your hyung.. maybe i can help you."

kyuhyun look at him "mwo??!! your my hyung??!! stop pretending that you care about me!! i already forget that i have a brother since you left me and sulli!!! if you still want to be our brother? then, come back home!!" and he run away.

donghae can't moved a liitle after what kyunhyun said to him. he still remember the time he left their house and live on his on. 

 

FLASHBACK:

it's been 6 years ago.

"omma!!~~ why can't you understand? i don't want to be a business man!!~~~ i just want to be an entertainer.. i want to live on my own!!" donghae said to his omma.

his omma slap him on his face. "you don't have a future being an entertainer!! if you want that you must leave my house at once!! i will never accept you as my son!!"

Donghae can't take it anymore. he hate when his mom forced him to be a business man. when he is on his room packing his things. Kyuhyun and little sulli is looking at him outside his room.

when he's done packing Kyuhyun stop him to leave.

"hyung!! don't you want us anymore?! please hyung don't leave us!!" kyuhyun said.

"oppa!!~~ please!! sulli can't live without oppa!!!" suLLi said while crying.

donghae can't take his brother and sister crying so he hug sulli and promise.

"sulli-ah!! if you promise oppa that you will finish your study and you will be on top!! oppa promise to comeback for you and kyuhyun." he wipe sulli's tears.

"hyung!! take us with you!! nae?!" kyunhyun hold him.

even if donghae want to take his siblings with him. he can't because he don't know what life he will have after leaving their house.

"kyuhyun!! take care of sulli!!*he give sulli to kyuhyun*" donghae said and run away.

sulli can't stop calling donghae while crying. kyuhyun hug sulli really tight and try to stop her crying.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

kyuhyun changed to much after that time. donghae want's kyuhyun and sulli back to his life. but he don't know how. even he become succesful on the path he choose. he know that his mother will never give kyuhyun and sulli to him.

 

donghae continue walking and on a convienience store he saw sulli.

sulli are all grow up so pretty. donghae want to approach her but he saw that kyuhyun is with her.

 and he know that kyuhyun is mad at him. so, he just watch them from a far. until sulli saw him. and call him.

"oppa?! donghae oppa??!!! donghae oppa!!!~~" sulli call him and start running to him.

and for some reason donghae want to run but he can't until his tears fall from his eyes and waiting for sulli to hug him.

but..

sulli is just looking at him. and said "are you? donghae oppa?!"

kyuhyun follow her and said. "of course he's not hyung!!*lying* he just hyung's look a like.. hyung is in L.A remember?"

donghae can't speak and also can't believe from what he heard.

"sulli-ah!! go in the car now.. omma is waiting for us." kyuhyun said.

when sulli left, kyuhyun said. "hyung!! sulli don't have enough memory of you. so, please never try to see her. nae?" when kyuhyun is about to leave. donghae hold him.

"w-why??!! what happen to her? she almost recognize me ealier!!!" donghae finally speak.

"don't you know?! ahh!!~~ i forgot.. how would you know that sulli got an amnesia after you leave us!! you know what hyung!! it's so hard!! because after that night she only called your name!! and never recognize me or omma!! so we just tell her that your out of country for your study. it's okay.. she know how to call your name. but she don't know what you look's like. maybe she called you ealier. but how many people she also think your them." Kyuhyun said and left.

donghae is speechless. he love sulli so much. when their father die he become sulli's father and treat her like his daughter not his sister. he give everything that sulli wants. maybe that the reason of what happen to sulli when he left her.

when donghae reach home. he can't believe what happen to sulli. he can't forgive his self. he missed her sister and want to hug her when he saw it. but he can't after he heard what Kyuhyun said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile:

"ottoke?! i feel like someone saw me ealier. but how can he saw me? when am not really here. i mean i already leave this world. but still my spirit is still around. i want to see my sister. but i don't know.. i can't go to another place. I'm stack here!!"

"i remember taeyeon said."

FLASHBACK:

"you need to find someone that can help you. you can go back to the leaving world" taeyeon said.

"why? why i should go back? my time has come!! am already dead right?" she ask.

"you never know!!*smile* do you accept that your already dead?"taeyeon ask.

"i can still live?!!" she look at her hands and when she 's looking for taeyeon. she found her self outing her apartment building.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

annyeong!!^^

sorry for the word that mispell..:P

omo!!~ Yoona is coming up soon!!~~ 

wait for it.. who's taeyeon talking about? that can help yoona??

kekeke!!!~~