THE MAN WHO HELP YOONA

My Lady Ghost

 

3months earlier:

After Siwon and Yoona arranged their wedding day, Yoona become so excited and can’t believe that she’s getting married to the man she loved the most.

When yoona busy fitting her wedding gown for her wedding, Yuri surprise hug her from her back while she was busy picking a beautiful gown for her wedding.

“yoona~ my lovely sister is getting married.” Yuri said as she hugyoona from her back tight.

Yoona look at her the mirror and face her. “yeah.. thanks for supporting me on my wedding yuri!!”

Yuri shakes her head. “ani! I will do anything for my lovely sister!!”

The assistant come and make yuri exit the wedding dresser. And as Yuri exit. Yoona try the entire gown she will like and show it to her sister. Until she pick the best gown for her wedding.

“wow! Brava!! You look like a princess in that gown!! I love it!” Yuri said as she claps her hands.

“then, I’ll pick it!!” yoona said and take the gown.

After yoona is done picking her wedding gown. she go out shopping with Yuri. And as they look around for a new dress and everything, Yoona saw a man crying for a help for his daughter’s surgery.

Yoona approach that man while Yuri is busy buying a new dress.

“excuse me?” yoona said as she approach the man.

“ma’am can you please help me? I need money for my daughter’s surgery. If the doctor can’t start the surgery this week my daughter will die. Please help us!! My daughter is just a 4 years old kid.” The man said as he still crying out loud.

Yoona give him a handkerchief. “I will help you. just tell me where is your daughter is. And what happen to her that she needs a surgery.”

“she have a hearth cancer. And she needs a surgery for her hearth. She can’t breathe easily because of that, don’t worry I will pay you someday. Just please help us.” The man explains.

Yoona saw that Yuri is coming to them so she gives her calling card to that man. “here! Call me tomorrow and I will help you. but now I have to go.. Hope you understand.”

The man wipe he’s tears and can’t stop thanking Yoona for helping them.

“Who’s that yoona?” Yuri ask.

“nothing~ he’s just  a man that needs help. That’s all.” Yoona said.

“Yoong!! Don’t be so kind to any people! Maybe that’s a scam!!” Yuri said as she cuddles to yoona’s arm.

“anio!! He’s a nice man don’t worry yul.” Yoona said and smile to yuri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they finish shopping and also eat dinner, Yoona go home to her apartment and Yuri also go home to her uncle’s house.

As yoona going to enter she’s apartment. Jessica pats her shoulder. “Yoona!!”

Yoona look at her and she’s surprise when Jessica hugs her.“Je-Jessica?Wae?"

Jessica broke the hug and look at Yoona. “nothing~ I just still can’t believe that next week you can’t be mine anymore.. because you’re getting married”

“ehh? Ani!! I’m still your Yoona! Jessica nothing is going to changed!” yoona said as she hug Jessica tight.

Jessica smile to her and kiss her cheek and run back to her apartment. “araso!~ Good Night my Yoona!!”

“Good night!” Yoona said as she enter her apartment and go straight to her room and changed her cloths and sleep.

As Yoona close her eyes she heard her phone ringing. And the call is from No Number.

As Yoona answer that call. She heard the man’s voice from earlier.

ON THE PHONE:

LT: Miss!! I need your help now. Sorry but we can’t wait until tomorrow!! my daughter need the operation now. *crying*

YA: okay! I’m going there. Where hospital is your daughter in?

LT: she’s at the Seoul Hospital.

YA: got it!! Tell the doctor to start the operation!! I’m on my way. By the way, what is your name ajushi?

LT: my name is Park LeeTeuk.

END.

 After the phone call Yoona changed her dress again and go to the hospital and help Leeteuk’s daughter.

On her way she tries to call Siwon, but Siwon didn’t pick up her calls. She thought that maybe Siwon is already sleeping.

As she arrived at the hospital, she saw Leeteuk waiting for her outside the hospital nervously.

When Yoona is going to approach him, Leeteuk grab her hand and run inside the hospital.

And when yoona saw Leeteuk daughter at the emergency room, she feel so sad. Because at a very young age she already suffering from a cancer. While Leeteuk is with her.

“thank you for helping me saving my daughter!” Leeteuk said.

“No problem.”Yoona said and smile. “by the way where is her mother?” Yoona added.

“her mother died after giving birth to her.” Leeteuk said. “she’s the only one left for me.” He added.

“ohh? That’s why you’re ready to do anything for her?” Yoona ask.

“yeah!!  Because I promise to her mother, before she die that I will do anything for our daughter no matter what happen.” Leeteuk said.

Yoona pats Leeteuk’s shoulder and said. “Don’t worry! I will pray for her safeness.”

Leeteuk look at her. “thank you for your kindness!! If my wife is still a lived I’m sure she will not stop thanking you.”

Yoona laugh a little and said. “it’s okay! I love helping people who needs help.”

“by the way –.” Leeteuk stop as he don’t know what’s Yoona’s name.

“Yoona. Call me Yoona.” She says.

Leeteuk nods and continue. “by the way yoona. How can I repay you? Do I need to work for you? just tell me! I will do anything just to repay you.” Leeteuk said.

Yoona shake her head. “anio! You don’t have to pay me! I help you for free. Just promise me that you will take a good care to your daughter! That’s enough for me!”

Leeteuk bows to yoona and says “Gomawo” to her as many as he can.

Yoona is just smiling at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week past.

Leeteuk daughter has been release to the hospital. And Leeteuk want to say thank you again to Yoona. So, he come to Yoona’s place to look for her and says Thank you. but, when leeteuk ask the maid where Yoona is, he’s surprise when the maid tell him that Yoona is not around because she’s been preparing for her wedding tomorrow. Leeteuk didn’t know that Yoona is already engaged.

So, he buys a gift for Yoona and he thought to his mind he will just come back tomorrow and says thank you to Yoona and also says chukkahae.

He go to the mall and search a gidt for Yoona’s wedding tomorrow, as he search around a beautiful tea set catch his eyes, so, he buy it. Leeteuk didn't know that it is already night. So, he’s been hurry to go home. On his way home he passed by in a car accident and he saw that no one is around, so, he run to that accident and he was surprise when he saw Yoona inside the car.

As he saw Yoona inside the car, He quickly tries to get Yoona out of her car and bring her to the nearest hospital. He use yoona’s phone and call some relatives of Yoona and tell them about the accident.

He calls Siwon. Because Siwon is the last call Log in Yoona’s phones.

Siwon got shocked when he reserved a call from Leeteuk and tell him that her future wife’s got involved in a car accident.

So, Siwon go to the hospital as fast as he can. And saw the man who helps Yoona.

“what happen to her?" Siwon said as he run to Leeteuk.

“I don’t know, I just passing by at the incident and saw that it was her.” Leeteuk explain.

“What you mean it was her? You know my Fiancée?”  Siwon said as he looks at Leeteuk from head to toe.

“She help me to save my daughter!” Leeteuk said.

Before siwon says anything to Leeteuk, the doctor came and asks who the relative of the patient is.

Siwon come forward to the doctor and ask Yoona’s Condition.

The doctor said that Yoona is already safe but there is a bad news. And that is Yoona is in coma.

Siwon surprise and Loose his balance that make him sat on the floor. Leeteuk approach him and asks if he is okay. But siwon is just look at him and said. “Don’t tell anyone about this accident!! I’ll give you money!!  But you need to shut up your mouth.”

Leeteuk surprise at what siwon said, he don’t know what to say to siwon.

“i know that she help you. but for you to help her back! You need to keep quiet. Do you understand me? She’s in danger. And they need to know that she’s already dead so, I can protect her” siwon said a lie to Leeteuk. And as Leeteuk don’t know anything he just says “Yes” to Siwon. He doesn’t want to accept any money from him. But he can’t do anything.BecauseSiwon forced him to accept the money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months passed

Leeteuk used siwon’s money to start a business. And the business he builds became successful. And now their life is not miserable. And as time passed he noticed her best friend tiffany who always there to help him and never left him. So, he confessed his love to her and they became a couple. and even it is just a month of their relationship. They want now to get married. So Leeteuk ask Tiffany to marry him and tiffany says “yes” to him.

And as they prepared their wedding, Leeteuk saw an article about Yoona in the magazine that she dies in a dramatic car accident. He knows that Yoona is still a lived. So, he don’t waste his time to read that article.

But, tiffany saw that article and she read it. “aww!! I feel so sorry for all the love one’s that Ms. ImYoona left in this world. She’s so beautiful and kind. And all the people around her love her. Too bad she dies early.”

Leeteuk just smile. “Don’t worry where ever she’s in now she’s safe!”

Tiffany walks at Leeteuk and look at him with curiosity. “what you mean that where ever she’s in now she’s safe? Is she still a live?”

Leeteuk look at her with a surprise. “mwo? D-did I say anything?”

Tiffany pushes leeteuk, because she knows if leeteuk hide her something. And Leeteuk know if Tiffany pushes him he needs to tell the truth. So, he tells every single detail to Tiffany about Yoona.

“You need to tell her sister that she’s still a lived!! Even if that siwon told you not too!! Her sister is dying from loneliness and also her best friend blame herself about her friend dies.” Tiffany says as she left Leeteuk alone.

Days passed Leeteuk always dream about Yoona. And Yoona always tell him in the dream about how her sister loved her. He can’t even sleep better.

So, he visit siwon office and said that siwon need to tell to Yoona’s sister, that Yoona is still a lived. But siwon just pay him some money and tell to him to keep quiet. But Leeteuk refused too. And he said “if you can’t tell them!! I will!!”

Siwon glared at him. “If you do that you will die!! I will always watching you!! Don’t you ever try to make a moved telling them the truth. Or your family will be suffered!! Don’t you ever try to against me!! You don’t know me!!” Siwon said and he sendsLeeteuk outside his office.

But still. He still tries to talk to Yuri by phone. But siwon is the one who answer his call.

And for Siwon taking revenged to him, he destroyed the business of Leeteuk that made them to find another place to live.

But still he came back after 1 month and tries again to talk to Yuri. When he saw Yuri with a friend, he follow it around and looking for a changed to talk to her. When he gets a changed to tell everything to Yuri, he got shoot and also killed.

By the man who choose in guarding Yuri from him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow? So, the mystery man is Leeteuk.

Too bad he got killed. He’s only trying to help Yoona.

Aigoo!!~ Siwonnappunnamja!!>.<

[To all siwon fan’s don’t think that I’m Siwon anti’s ‘coz I’m not. I just don’t know who can be fit to that character. Siwon can be rolled as good and also bad character. And I think he’s rolled here is perfect for him!!]