Soon Bok - 1

Through the Looking Glass (Girls)

"Unnie let's go!" I called to Jong Ae as I ran to the shop on the corner. 

"Slow down Bok! Gosh, it's getting so hard to keep up with you." Jong sighed as she put her hand onto the window. I made a face at her, "You're no fun Unnie, you're getting too old."

"Yah! I'm not old, you're just hyper-active!" She said sticking out her tounge.

I scoffed and looked into the shop, I scanned all the tables until I saw who I was looking for. "There he is Jong! Oh! What do I do?"

I started to pace back and forth as I brushed my hands through my hair, this was a bad habit of mine. Anytime I got nervous, I messed with my hair. Jong sighed and put her hands on my shoulders, "Bok get a hold of yourself! Calm down and explain to me what is going through your head." Jong took her hands off and took a step back.

"Well, he's really cute, if you can't tell. And I know he comes here everyday at 3:20, he comes with a book and he gets a white pepermint mocha with rasberry always in a large. Then he goes and sits down at the table in the corner, and he reads until the shop closes." I said with a smile.

Jong looked at with, gaping open. "What?" I asked innocently.

"You sound like a total stalker! Why do you do these things Bok? You always over-think things!" She screamed. A few people walking by gave us a few glances but I thought nothing of it as I tried to calm her down.

"It's okay Jong, calm down." I said with a smile.

"No Bok it's not okay. You are stalking this person you don't know, you need to talk to him or he's going to report you." She said as she grabbed my arm. 

"What are you doing Jong?" My eyes went wide as she started for the door of the shop.

"Getting you out of your non-existing shell Bok." She smiled as she pushed me through the door. Once inside I could feel everyone look at me, not even a glance, but looking! It was so uncomfortable.

"Go get something to drink, I'll find us a seat alright?" Jong smiled before walking to a table. 

I took in a breath and walked to the cashier, "Hello, what can I get for you?" The lady asked with a forced smile.

"Ummm, how about a caramel frap. Large please." I smiled, I reached into my pocket to grab my wallet.

"That will be $5.55" She said.

I rummaged through my pockets, all of them, and found nothing. 

"Crap, sorry I don't have my wallet with me, sorry to trouble you." I started to walk away when I heard a deep voice.

"I've got it, and I'll take the same thing please." 

I turned around and saw someone standing right behind me. He was tall, well who isn't tall to me? He had curly reddish orange hair and big ears, he flashed a smile and dang, his teeth were bright!

"T-thank you, but you didn't have to do that." I smiled as I walked over to the other counter to wait for my drink.

He followed closely behind. "I know, but I wanted too. you didn't have any money with you, think of how rude that would have been if i didn't buy your drink for you?" He flashed his smile again, and, for a second I could feel my heart melt a little. 

"True, but if someone didn't want you to buy his or her drink then that's even more rude. I'd think so anyway." I smiled a bit as I turned away from him.

He chuckled and smiled even wider, "You've got a point there, so I'm sorry for buying you a drink without asking. And I'm sorry you're all hurt about it." He laughed. 

I turned around him, I could feel my face going red as I spoke, "Yah! Who said I was hurt? I'm sorry that you have no sense of emotional perception."

"Here are your drinks, enjoy."

"Thank you." I took my drink and started to walk to where Jong was sitting. But when I saw her in a different place, my heart dropped a little. She was laughing with him, the guy i liked so much.

How could she do that?

"Hey Kris!" The guy yelled from behind, the boys head shot up and turned to my direction. He smiled and motioned for someone to walk over. I couldn't move, but jumped when I heard that voice again.

"Is that your friend? That one is mine, let's go sit down!" I nodded and slowly started to walk over when he stopped me again.

"My name is Chanyeol by the way, what's yours?" He smiled.

"Soon Bok. Nice to meet you." I smiled as I followed him to the table.

Yay it's done! Well the first chapter is ^^ Like it? Then subscribe and don't forget to comment!!