I've always thought of you as an idiot.

I've always thought of you as an idiot.
Dear Kim Myungsoo,

I've always thought of you as an idiot.

Yes, you Kim Myungsoo. You're a f***ing idiot alright? You should've never asked me that question.

Do I look like I give a sh*t about how much Son Naeun smiled at you today? No. I don't.

I, Jung Soojung could careless if you fell down a cliff and died. Yup, rott in hell all you want and scream for help. Your pain couldn't be greater than my pain.

Not like you'd understand how much it f****ing hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. Loving Son Naeun? That doesn't count. It's just puppy love.

My heart aches every time you talked about her with that look on your face. It felt as if my whole world was falling apart every time you gush about her. It hurt Kim Myungsoo, it hurts. You don't know the half of it.

You have no idea how stupid you made me feel when you said you liked someone. I thought that person was going to be me, the person who's always been by your side. Is it not enough?

What else would you like me to do? Am I not feminine enough? Shall I grow my hair longer and give myself a wave like Son Naeun? Am I not good enough?

Enough.

You'll never see me as anything more than your best friend.

Not like you'll understand any of this Kim Myungsoo. Because you're an idiot.

- Jung Soojung