Drabble drabble~

Words to Describe -OTP Drabbles-

 

Day

 

A day was all it took for Chanyeol to get to know the small brunette with the most heaven sent voice, loveliest smile and the alluring personality. One can say that he was smitten then and there. And a day was all it took for him to fall in-love. HARD.

~~~***~~~

Eyes

 

If you were to ask JoonMyun what body part of his boyfriend Yixing he loves most he’ll without a doubt answer instantly that it’s his eyes. And if you ask why, he’ll give you his most angelic smile full of love and adoration.

 “It’s because they see right thru me. I don’t have to say anything for my Yixing to understand what I want to say or what I mean. He just has to look at me for a moment and he knows everything. His eyes also spoke his pure and honest heart. It’s like I can look at him, be lost in his eyes and I wouldn’t even complain.”

~~~***~~~

 

 

One of the most effective ways to wake JongIn up and move his lazy out of bed: . ‘Tried, tested and very very very effective’ says Kyungsoo. But the only problem is, he has to finish what he started. Resulting to their members to play loud music and shout so early in the morning just to muffle the moans and groans emitting from their room.

~~~***~~~

 

Waist

 

Luhan rode the almost crowded bus and went to the free seat at the far back between the window and a gorgeous blond boy with a straight nose, pale skin and irresistible luscious pink lips.

He sits down gingerly, cradling his backpack in his arms.

As he waits for the bus to move, he feels eyes on him but chooses to ignore it. Not wanting to take a peek at the blond, fearing he would start ogling at him with no shame.

The bus suddenly begins to move and he suddenly lurches forward, almost falling. And arm around his waist stops him.

Feeling the sudden heat on his waist he abruptly looks to his left as inaudibly gasps. The blond stranger was meters way from his face looking smug.

“Careful there.” He said, breath ghosting to Luhans flustered face.

Recovering from his initial shock and embarrassment, he adjusted himself to sit properly and looks down hiding his cherry red face. “Thank you.”

The hand on his waist squeezes a little and he hears soft chuckles.

“You are very welcome.”

~~~***~~~

 

Evil

Many portray Minseok as adorable, cute and squishy because let's face it, he really is without any effort. But what others didn't know was behind all that adorableness lies an evil steamed bun.

 

And he's just about to unleash it to his number one target, his forever whipped boyfriend. Kim Jongdae.

 

"Jongdae dear, I'm hungry. Could you buy me some food?"

 

But Jongdae was too busy trolling at laptop to even take a glimpse of the live bun.

 

"Jongdae-ah. . ."

 

"Hmmm."

 

"Chen-Chen."

 

"Hmmm."

 

"Kim Jongdae."

 

"What is it Minseok?" Still not looking up.

 

Having enough of being ignored Minseok decided to let his evil side take over. No one ignores Kim Minseok! Especially a peasant-troll. He went in front of Jongdae; close his laptop What the?! Minseok!” moved it aside and sat on Jongdae's lap with a huff.

 

"Yah Kim Jongdae! I've been calling you and you're ignoring me! Is that laptop more important to you than me? Don't you care about me anymore?" Minseok said, crossing his arms. Eyebrows meeting in the middle but obviously faking anger.

 

But Jongdae, being the ever so whipped that he is, fell for the trick. "What? No, no! Of course you're more important to me Min. Why would you say that? I care about you more than anyone else in the world!"

 

Still playing evil bun, Minseok held his posture and brought out the big gun; the pout, knowing that it's Jongdae's weakness. "Doesn't seem like it when I've been calling you for how many times already."

 

Noticing the pout, Jongdae felt guilty for what he's done so he put his arms around his boyfriend's waist and placed a light kiss on those pouting lips. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. What do you want?"

 

"Food. Now."

 

"Okay, okay. I'll get you some steamed buns, don't be mad anymore okay?" Jongdae said, lifting his boyfriend up and placing him on his side.

 

"Get me some food first, then we'll see. Now go." He shooed Jongdae away.

 

Once Jongdae was out of sight, Minseok did a victory dance and patted his shoulder for a job well done. Minseok - 6, Jongdae - 0.

~~~***~~~

 

Pick-up Lines

 

“Hey!”

 

“Uhh. Hey.”

 

“You know you’re so rude.”

 

“Huh? What? What did I do?”

 

“. . .Because you didn’t even mind knocking. You just let yourself feel at home inside my heart.”

 

“. . .”

 

“I had a hard time sleeping.”

 

“And I care because. . .?”

 

“It’s because you were awake in my dreams.”

 

“Really, Kris? Really?”

 

“You know, you’re a thief.”

 

“Please! I beg of you. Stop!”

 

“Because you took my heart.”

 

“*sigh* Kris. . .”

 

“Do you know the safest place for you?”

 

“No, I don’t. So please enlighten me great leader.”

 

“It’s here, inside my heart.”

 

“Are you done?”

 

“How I wish to be a camera.”

 

“I don’t even. . .”

 

“So that I’ll have the chance to capture your beauty.”

 

“That’s it!  No more hanging around with Chanyeol and Chen for you.”

~~~***~~~

 

Viking Master

 

Yixing knew it was a bad idea to join the drinking game Kai and Jongdae wanted to play. With Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun and Xiumin as part of the ‘drinking group’ and with the rest of the ‘divas’ –as they call themselves- and JoonMyun out to go shopping, he was certain hell was about to break lose after the game.

 

And hell is was, after rounds and rounds of different liquor everyone’s intoxicated into next Friday. To add it up, the others came back from their shopping spree only to be greeted by Chanyeol dancing and singing to ‘Ice Cream’ using a shoe as a mic. Sehun on the couch wailing on how he wants his Lulu, JongIn whose eyes are drilling holes to Kyungsoo wanting to devour him then and there, Jongdae singing along under the living room table his lowerbody sticking out with Minseok’s body over it looking drunken dead and Kris talking to Ace, having a ‘serious’ father-son conversation about how Ace should marry a cute panda at a corner while bobbing his head up to the beat. And Yixing crawling over to Joomyeon tugging at his pants giggling every now and then. “JoonMyunie! I love you! Carry Xingxing up. Can’t walk, too dizzy wizzy. Pwease!”

 

The others could only shake their heads and mutter ‘What did we do to deserve this’ to themselves. The diva’s carried their bags and left to their rooms, leaving their stupid members to themselves. JoonMyun dragging his feet with a clinging Yixing on his right leg. And Kai following Kyungsoo with a determined look as if saying ‘I’m having some tonight. No buts!’

~~~***~~~

 

Hope you guys like it! Comments are love. <3 :)